Not sure what to believe #7824640 04/30/20 04:26 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Wuhan lab investigation

Could take weeks or months, and must follow very strict guidelines to make a statement to President Trump.

We have ruled out the possibility this was manmade or altered virus.

China extensively covered this up

WHO was complicit in the coverup

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7824656 04/30/20 04:41 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
Wuhan lab investigation

Could take weeks or months, and must follow very strict guidelines to make a statement to President Trump.

We have ruled out the possibility this was manmade or altered virus.

China extensively covered this up

WHO was complicit in the coverup

Dont be naive, believe your gut.

[Linked Image]
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7824804 04/30/20 06:53 PM
A
aerangis Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
A
Wuhan Seafood Meat Market - Lots of descriptions of the animals that were sold there. Odd that I havent read a single article translated from Chinese or written elsewhere that had an animal listed that comes from the sea. Lots of dogs were in the market and dogs became a major item on the menu after pigs were killed off to eradicate the H1N1 virus 11 years ago. Dogs are also one of the few animals that a wide range of of bat viruses are known to infect. Smells fishy? Perhaps, but there wasnt no fish there for darn sure. Imagine the hysteria here in the US if it became widely known dogs transmit it. Animal shelters, pet food/supply industry, all kinds of crazy would occur with dogs. (just thought Id throw that last part out there)

Wuhan Biological Warfare Research Center - Its in Wuhan. 'nuf said.

Corona-sars-2 jumped jumped to humans by eating a bat - Majority of bats are too tiny to eat. The rest are scrawny. Largest colony of mammals in the world is a 20 million animal colony of Mexican Freetailed Bats that Live in/near Austin, Texas. A significan number of those bats are infected with Rabies and Austin isnt a tiny village. Yet there were 19 cases of rabies in US last year. Lots of bats near people, but not much rabies. And Corona viruses are a heck of a lot more common than rabies. And cooking a bat, containing a virus thats killed by heat? uh, ok.

China isn't known for transparency and honesty (nor are other nations facing existential crises) - The US gassed citizens/soldiers, exposed them to biological warfare agents, and irradiated them out of curiosity, on a massive scale. The former director of the US Saturn space program was a member of the Waffen SS and Nazi Party. What do you think China would do to its own citizens? To us? The idea of a nation with a moral compass is absurd. When it comes to survival, nations are as evil as the worst of humanity, they just hide it.

News vs Education - One isn't the other. It's important not to confuse the two.

The list is long.

You don't have to wear a tinfoil hat to understand that anything spouted by news media (aka party mouthpieces) should be taken with a grain of salt.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825114 05/01/20 12:12 AM
T
TEXASLEFTY Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
T
China released it on purpose...... why?

Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey
Never been to a camping world. I prefer Dick's to be honest.
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825125 05/01/20 12:26 AM
A
aerangis Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
A
i'll play devils advocate and put on a tinfoil hat smile

China was screaming for the US to get their Carrier Air Group out of the South China Sea or else. That carrier (and three others) are out of commission from the shanghai sh1ts. Without firing a shot.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825130 05/01/20 12:30 AM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
I still believe the story it was an accident. Someone from that lab sold an unknown test animal to that market and the virus got out.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Jimbo1] #7825164 05/01/20 12:54 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
I still believe the story it was an accident. Someone from that lab sold an unknown test animal to that market and the virus got out.

Someone took one home for dinner.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: dogcatcher] #7825215 05/01/20 01:38 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Someone took one home for dinner.

I think it got out accidently....they shut down internal travel to protect themselves and continued to allow international travel spreading the virus globally in hopes of blaming the outbreak on ANYWHERE else but China...

2cents

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825221 05/01/20 01:48 AM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R

I heard that too.
Who is the “we” that determined this wasn’t altered?

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825234 05/01/20 02:07 AM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
So the crazy liberal Fauci illegally takes 3.7 million from the US and gives it to the Woowoo lab in China.....then tells everyone we ARE going to have a devastating virus epidemic hit in 2017 and it happens and it happens to come from the lab that he has vested his future and our money in....then add the timing, Trump hatred, etc...
We will soon find out it came from their lab and was man made I would would bet on it and I ain't a betting man.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: TEXASLEFTY] #7825261 05/01/20 02:35 AM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY

[Linked Image]

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825354 05/01/20 07:30 AM
H
hogwart Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
What if, after SARS, world leaders got together to look into what they could do to deal with a serious epidemic?

I would think they would soon come to the conclusion that without a trial run there would be many unforeseen problems that could lead to utter failure. to control such a disease.

We know scientists have been predicting that a virus worse then the Spanish flu would appear and they predicted it would be sooner rather then later.
We know many world leaders are less then brilliant.

How would any of us discover the truth, if this was man made, faked to test our response to a pandemic or just a bad strain of the common flu that the media blew all out of proportion.

Would the scientists that gave us thalidomide tell us the truth? Would politicians that lie to get into office tell us what they really know? Would the media whose primary goal is to make money admit they were spreading fear to boost their bottom line tell us they did it?

If it were a test run and it became obvious that the reaction would crash the economies of the world, who in government would step forward and say, oops, we goofed?

Then I wonder what the media and politicians would say if it turned out that Covid suddenly dissapeared like SARS did?
Would they say, sorry folks, false alarm, or would they say, hey! we did it! we beat this awful virus!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that something about this isn't right and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that we will likely never know the truth.

Do for yourself as much as you can, eat what nature provides as much as you can. This is the key to sleeping well and living long.
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825430 05/01/20 12:05 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Trump reported yesterday that China wants Biden to win..

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: pegasaurus] #7825449 05/01/20 12:24 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by pegasaurus
Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY

[Linked Image]

Orange man kicking their [censored] and destroying their plans for world domination..... 2cents

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7825482 05/01/20 12:43 PM
A
aerangis Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
A
Hogwarts last post pretty much hit the nail on the head with one caveat. We do know one truth with absolute certainty and that should is telling. The truth is that big government, democrats and news media can't be trusted. And the only politician that I've personally seen in years that's tried to put a stop to China and the the UN open borders establishment running roughshod over the citizens in this country is an orange haired man with big brass balls. This incident has definately changed the perspective of many people what it takes to be be be prepared and safe.

I've heard some noise in the medical community which raises the questio if the SARS epidemic and resultant US & worldwide response wasnt, at some level, a trial run by gov to sensitize people to a very real risk of a biological/chemical warfare agent being released by terrorists without causing more panic than occured. Anthrax, Botulin, Ricin, etc is called a "Poor Man's Nuke" in the NBCR community for a reason.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7884491 06/29/20 09:13 AM
H
hogwart Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
I've been thinking some about the big picture, mostly because of the protests south of the border now spilling into Canada.

A few things I noticed. Back when Mr Trump was first elected there were protests involving some rather questionable costumes depicting female body parts.
Those protests also spilled over into Canada. That makes no sense to me.
Sure there are some Americans up here, I am married to one. But the numbers are small, no where near enough to explain the protests. Moreover, most Canadians know little to nothing about Mr Trump and care even less. After all he is not our problem plus he is head ans shoulders better then our supposed leader. So why would Canadians get worked up enough to protest?

Then I look at the protests happening up here now and notice a familiar pattern.

Upon further investigation it occurred to me that all of the events associated with Mr Trumps presidency have also followed a pattern. When one dies down the next one appears and goes viral almost immediately.

First it was the sex assault claims and subsequent protests.
As that died down the impeachment proceedings started to gain national attention.

That had barely ended when along came Covid-19

Then when Mr Trump implemented back to work rules along came the supposed race riots.

I was thinking about all that and I found myself wondering how much money China would loose if Mr Trump succeed in bringing manufacturing back to North America, and how much would big business loose if he succeeded.

Is it a coincidence then that Covid-19 was first discover in China? Would they gain anything if this new virus derailed Mr Trumps plans to jump start American manufacturing?
How about the race riots, do they have the potential to derail Mr Trumps plans?

If so who would gain from such unrest, certainly not Mr Trump.

Of course it makes no sense that any person or group of persons would conspire to bring down Mr Trump by crashing the US economy. After all, that would hurt the whole country. No one is dumb enough to sacrifice their own country for the sake of profit are they?

So I conclude it is all a matter pure coincidence.

There is one thing though that I can't seem to explain away using mere coincidence.

Being a hunter I know very well where the major blood vessels in the neck are and where the wind pipe is. So could someone explain to me how I can kill an animal by kneeling on the side of the neck, towards the back of the neck. All I've ever found there is a lot of solid muscle and bone.

And yet as I understand it, a black man was murdered on camera by applying pressure to that very area, and it seems it cut off his breathing and he suffocated.
I'd like to know how that is possible.

Please don't tell me it happened that way because of pre-existing conditions. That only makes sense if the pre-existing conditions caused his death, not the pressure to his neck and if so, there was no murder. And all the protests have been for nothing.

Do for yourself as much as you can, eat what nature provides as much as you can. This is the key to sleeping well and living long.
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7884648 06/29/20 01:29 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
I did hear a report this morning that it's estimated the total number of cases is at least 10 times the published number since so many recover and never report it.

Using the numbers available today (6/29) for the total numbers of reported cases and deaths in the US...

10 X 2,637,439 reported cases = 26,374,390 actual cases (estimated)

128,433 total deaths

128,433 / 26,374,390 = 0.5 % mortality rate

Last edited by Texas Dan; 06/29/20 01:37 PM.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: reeltexan] #7884652 06/29/20 01:32 PM
Mike W Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by reeltexan

I heard that too.
Who is the “we” that determined this wasn’t altered?

popcorn Sure has a lot of "interesting features" for a bug that occurs naturally.

This cannot be fixed at the voting booth.. Wake Up You Morons!
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas Dan] #7884658 06/29/20 01:36 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Texas Dan
I did hear a report this morning that it's estimated the total number of cases is at least 10 times the published number since so many recover and never report it.

Using the numbers available today (6/29) for the total numbers of reported cases and deaths in the US...

128,433 total deaths

128,433 / 26,374,390 = .004 mortality rate

I'm no expert in this field, but I have felt that the Corona was 1/2 as deadly but 3 times more contagious then the flu.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: S.A. hunter] #7884668 06/29/20 01:42 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

128,433 total deaths

128,433 / 26,374,390 = .5 % mortality rate

I'm no expert in this field, but I have felt that the Corona was 1/2 as deadly but 3 times more contagious then the flu.

According to the CDC, the mortality rate of a normal seasonal flu virus is 0.1 %.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas Dan] #7884775 06/29/20 03:11 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

128,433 total deaths

You are using a rate based on deaths of those that are confirmed cases.

The total population of the US is around 321 million.

128,433/321mil = 0.040010280373832%

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: pegasaurus] #7884930 06/29/20 05:04 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by pegasaurus

128,433 total deaths

You are using a rate based on deaths of those that are confirmed cases.

The total population of the US is around 321 million.

128,433/321mil = 0.040010280373832%

As I understand it, mortality rate is based on the the number of deaths and total infections. I'm taking the total number of confirmed cases and multiplying it by 10, which includes the estimated number of cases that were never reported. Using the total population and number of cases would yield the infection rate.

According to another report, roughly 50% of all deaths are nursing home residents. If you remove this group, the mortality rate drops to roughly 0.2%. So then, while the average flu virus kills 1 out of every 1000 people, this virus is killing one out of every 500, excluding the elderly.

Last edited by Texas Dan; 06/29/20 05:15 PM.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas Dan] #7885141 06/29/20 08:05 PM
H
hogwart Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H

128,433 total deaths

I can see where your calculations could make sense for unreported infections but how can deaths go unreported?

It seems more likely to me that some deaths reported to be from Covid-19 are actually from other causes.

The reason I suspect that is that we are given daily death tallies but it does not seem possible to me that autopsies could be preformed on that many deaths that fast.
I know this, in every case where a friend or family member of mine has died it took a few days to more then a week to schedule an autopsy and even longer to obtain the results.

If that is the case in most deaths then the numbers can be no more then guesses and the actual number of Covid deaths could be much lower then reported, not ten times higher.

Another reason to suspect this is that the average age of those reported to have died from Covid is claimed to be 85 or thereabouts.
Lets be honest here, at 85 a bee sting could cause death. So yeah that person may have had Covid, but who's to say they didn't die of heart failure unrelated to Covid, unless an autopsy were done.

Of course there is a whole lot more to it then just the few things disused here. Too much in fact to cover in an online forum.

I am high risk, I'm over 64 and have heart and lung issues and I'll be honest here. I am not afraid of this virus any more then the common flu.

I'll tell you why. First because so far this virus has not killed as many people as the common flu did last year alone. If we apply the same criteria to the common flu, namely adding the death toll over a few years, or worse still the life of the virus as they will surely do with Covid-19, the numbers for the common flu look 100 times scarier.

Second, in every instance in the past, when fear is peddled the way it has been with this virus, it proved to be a scam of some sort.

To me it only makes sense to keep a distance between myself and infected people with any flu, virus or contagious disease.
Wearing a face mask if one is infected also make perfect sense to me as does washing one's hands.

Destroying my grand kids future to extend my life a few years makes absolutely no sense to me.

I've had a good long life, if it comes down to a choice between a few more years for me in exchange for no future for my grand kids there can be no question.
To me their future is much more important.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: hogwart] #7885181 06/29/20 08:37 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by hogwart

I can see where your calculations could make sense for unreported infections but how can deaths go unreported?

It seems more likely to me that some deaths reported to be from Covid-19 are actually from other causes.

The reason I suspect that is that we are given daily death tallies but it does not seem possible to me that autopsies could be preformed on that many deaths that fast.
I know this, in every case where a friend or family member of mine has died it took a few days to more then a week to schedule an autopsy and even longer to obtain the results.

Yes, there have been reports of hospitals counting deaths in such a way that numbers are being padded. If so, the true mortality rate would be lower than 0.2 percent, again removing the numbers of deaths attributed to nursing home residents.

Re: Not sure what to believe [Re: Texas buckeye] #7885188 06/29/20 08:40 PM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Why would you remove the number of deaths in nursing homes? Aren't they included in yearly flu totals? Do they not count?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide