Forums46
Topics538,817
Posts9,741,709
Members87,118
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus #7800532 04/09/20 02:33 AM
T
Tin Head Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
T
popcorn Complete conversation at news channel link

Minnesota (POVnow) MN Sen. and Dr. Jensen said that he received a 7 page document from the MN Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. Can we trust the death numbers we've been seeing?

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...mission-About-Coronavirus-569458361.html

[Linked Image]
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800535 04/09/20 02:34 AM
B
Brother in-law Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Just stop

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800540 04/09/20 02:42 AM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
It is already well known that the numbers have been doctored ...no pun intended.
In fact most of the hospitals are sending nurses home all over the country because there isn't any work and yes even in New York the hospitals are not filled up like the lies being told.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800546 04/09/20 02:47 AM
L
Lazyjack Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...e_counting_that_as_a_covid-19_death.html

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. And I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the last five to six weeks. Prior to that when there wasn't testing in January and February that's a very different situation and unknown.

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

. I am not saying this has any merit or changes any outcome. But Tin has a valid point.

If the 2nd amendment was written just to include guns for hunting, why is there not an amendment to protect fishing poles?
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Lazyjack] #7800553 04/09/20 02:54 AM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Lazyjack

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. And I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the last five to six weeks. Prior to that when there wasn't testing in January and February that's a very different situation and unknown.

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

. I am not saying this has any merit or changes any outcome. But Tin has a valid point.

How is this not reasonable in determining cause of death?

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Paluxy] #7800563 04/09/20 03:21 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by Hancock

Because if someone dies in a car wreck, if they have Covid it says that's what killed them. Even if they were decapitated. Someone dies of a heart attack but has Covid, it's marked down as death due to Covid. And on & on. It's a sham. Covid has killed very few people but a lot of people have died WITH Covid, not FROM Covid.

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: LFD2037] #7800565 04/09/20 03:24 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by LFD2037

Because if someone dies in a car wreck, if they have Covid it says that's what killed them. Even if they were decapitated. Someone dies of a heart attack but has Covid, it's marked down as death due to Covid. And on & on. It's a sham. Covid has killed very few people but a lot of people have died WITH Covid, not FROM Covid.

Do you know this for fact the death cert says Covid and not car wreck?

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Paluxy] #7800569 04/09/20 03:26 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

It is.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: dogcatcher] #7800576 04/09/20 03:39 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by dogcatcher

Do you know this for fact the death cert says Covid and not car wreck?

Have I seen death certificates? Nope. I'm going off of what the Dr.'s that are in charge of death determination are saying/doing. Read the above;
If someone dies WITH Covid, they're putting as Covid death. That's regardless of the cause of death. They're saying death WITH Covid is death FROM Covid.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: ntxtrapper] #7800578 04/09/20 03:40 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

It is.

How do you figure this is acceptable? It's a blatant lie in many of the circumstances.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800582 04/09/20 03:48 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/MN-Sen-Dr--569489461.html
MN Sen. Dr. says reported coronavirus deaths may be off
By Cali Hubbard | Posted: Wed 6:15 PM, Apr 08, 2020 | Updated: Wed 6:27 PM, Apr 08, 2020

(Valley News Live) -- Minnesota Senator and Doctor Scott Jensen say he received a seven-page document from the Minnesota Department of Health on how doctors should go about filling out a cause of death certificate.

The letter from the Minnesota department of health gives advice to physicians, physician assistants and others who certify deaths.
The doctor says the letter takes you to a CDC website that has recommendations on how to include COVID-19 as a diagnosis for someone who was never tested for COVID-19.

"Say I have a nursing home patient that's frail and 88-years-old and comes down with a cough and a fever, and after three days, ends up passing away from pneumonia, I'm not going to put influenza on that death certificate," Dr. Jensen. So I doubt that I would be inclined to put COVID-19."

Dr. Jensen says each state's reported death numbers are making a lot of people fearful, adding that getting the number right is critical, especially during a pandemic.

"I worry about that sometimes we're so darn interested in jazzing up the fear factor that sometimes people's ability to think for themselves is paralyzed if they're frightened enough," said Dr. Jensen.

One of the scenarios listed under the CDC "Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus" says although no testing was done, the coroner determined that the likely underlying cause of death was COVID-19 given the patient's symptoms and exposure to an infected individual.

So is the Minnesota state data reliable?

"I don't have any position to question that," said Dr. Jensen. "I know that I've talked with nursing staff who have been involved with people who have passed away that either had living wills or were on hospice care and in some of those situations, I've been led to believe that there may have been a COVID-19 diagnosis included on the death certificate document without having had a COVID-19 confirmed laboratory test."

He says the public isn't stupid, and if you start messing with the numbers, you're going to wish you didn't.

[Linked Image]
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800589 04/09/20 03:58 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Here is the CDC pdf about how to file the death certs.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

[Linked Image]
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: dogcatcher] #7800590 04/09/20 03:59 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/MN-Sen-Dr--569489461.html
MN Sen. Dr. says reported coronavirus deaths may be off
By Cali Hubbard | Posted: Wed 6:15 PM, Apr 08, 2020 | Updated: Wed 6:27 PM, Apr 08, 2020

(Valley News Live) -- Minnesota Senator and Doctor Scott Jensen say he received a seven-page document from the Minnesota Department of Health on how doctors should go about filling out a cause of death certificate.

The letter from the Minnesota department of health gives advice to physicians, physician assistants and others who certify deaths.
The doctor says the letter takes you to a CDC website that has recommendations on how to include COVID-19 as a diagnosis for someone who was never tested for COVID-19.

"Say I have a nursing home patient that's frail and 88-years-old and comes down with a cough and a fever, and after three days, ends up passing away from pneumonia, I'm not going to put influenza on that death certificate," Dr. Jensen. So I doubt that I would be inclined to put COVID-19."

Dr. Jensen says each state's reported death numbers are making a lot of people fearful, adding that getting the number right is critical, especially during a pandemic.

"I worry about that sometimes we're so darn interested in jazzing up the fear factor that sometimes people's ability to think for themselves is paralyzed if they're frightened enough," said Dr. Jensen.

One of the scenarios listed under the CDC "Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus" says although no testing was done, the coroner determined that the likely underlying cause of death was COVID-19 given the patient's symptoms and exposure to an infected individual.

So is the Minnesota state data reliable?

"I don't have any position to question that," said Dr. Jensen. "I know that I've talked with nursing staff who have been involved with people who have passed away that either had living wills or were on hospice care and in some of those situations, I've been led to believe that there may have been a COVID-19 diagnosis included on the death certificate document without having had a COVID-19 confirmed laboratory test."

He says the public isn't stupid, and if you start messing with the numbers, you're going to wish you didn't.

You do realize you're proving my point, don't you?

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800593 04/09/20 04:05 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
The PPD is strong with this thread roflmao

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: LFD2037] #7800594 04/09/20 04:08 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Here is the CDC pdf about how to file the death certs.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

You do realize you're proving my point, don't you?[/quote]

On his statement but the pdf from CDC isn't what he said.

[Linked Image]
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800598 04/09/20 04:14 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
At this point What difference does it make?

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800603 04/09/20 04:22 AM
R
Rustler Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
The Democraps have their 'squad' of airheads spouting all sorts of empty fantastical delusions.

We too have a squad of THF airheads spouting all sorts of equally empty fantastical delusions.
Their brains would simply float away if not wrapped in layer upon layers of conspiracy theories and misrepresentations then bound tightly with tin foil.

They don't even realize they are using the identical means & methods as their Democrap mentors to come up with the hair brained stuff they believe.

Semi sane reasonable folks capable of rational thought consider this utter nonsense.

This thread is proof the Doctor mentioned was undeniably wrong, some parts of the public are in fact stupid.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: NORML as can be] #7800615 04/09/20 04:42 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
At this point What difference does it make?

Because what Doctor Jensen said was not what the CDC said.

[Linked Image]
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: LFD2037] #7800618 04/09/20 04:48 AM
T
TFF Caribou Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T

And how many people with confirmed cases of coronavirus have died in a car wreck this month? I'd bet real good money its a single digit number.

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference. -George Washington
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800663 04/09/20 11:39 AM
L
Lazyjack Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Intresting discussion, guess I sould have not gone to bed.

The CDC makes recommendations based on years of working with data. For data analysis to work, there must be disciplines in collecting data. Not everyone will agree on the disciplines or the baselines.

This has been a learn to dance as you go event.

Do I believe there is power struggle in politics? Do I believe the actions of the never Trumpers could be classified as an attempted to overthrow Trump's adminastration? Do I believe the power brokers would and have lie to the public? Yes I do.

Is this part of that attempt? Time will tell.

If the 2nd amendment was written just to include guns for hunting, why is there not an amendment to protect fishing poles?
Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800665 04/09/20 11:47 AM
W
wp75169 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
W
Looking at the numbers below from this morning, is Texas reporting deaths differently, testing more, or..? I don’t see a reason why we would have significantly better health care than the states on either side of us on the chart. Washington has a similar number of cases but twice the deaths. How does this play in?

[Linked Image]

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800670 04/09/20 11:56 AM
L
Lazyjack Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Just my warm fuzzy answer.

None of these number have a refrence to population denisty, climate or climates in Texas.
This is just raw data.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Lazyjack] #7800675 04/09/20 12:04 PM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Just my warm fuzzy answer.

None of these number have a refrence to population denisty, climate or climates in Texas.
This is just raw data.

Apparently the virus made it's way in Washington nursing/assisted living homes and had around a 30% fatality rate. 244 deaths in King county alone. Also, King county is where the first US death occurred, seems it hit there early on.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Lazyjack] #7800684 04/09/20 12:28 PM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Intresting discussion, guess I sould have not gone to bed.

The CDC makes recommendations based on years of working with data. For data analysis to work, there must be disciplines in collecting data. Not everyone will agree on the disciplines or the baselines.

This has been a learn to dance as you go event.

Do I believe there is power struggle in politics? Do I believe the actions of the never Trumpers could be classified as an attempted to overthrow Trump's adminastration? Do I believe the power brokers would and have lie to the public? Yes I do.

Is this part of that attempt? Time will tell.

I read somewhere that Federal funding/reimbursement will be tied to the number of Covid patients treated and deaths. Money may drive some of the numbers to be fudged by hospitals but in the end it's a local person that determines the cause of death. I just don't buy into the conspiracy of the OP.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus [Re: Tin Head] #7800688 04/09/20 12:38 PM
L
Lazyjack Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Funding historicaly is tied to event numbers. That fact alone could influence local parameters.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide