Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics539,469
Posts9,749,997
Members87,165
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS #7408932 01/19/19 06:28 PM
F
flounder Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
F
SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2019

Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS

https://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2019/01/texas-chronic-wasting-disease-cwd-tse.html

kind regards, terry

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7409285 01/20/19 04:44 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Awesome. He who dies with the most CWD wins!

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7413621 01/24/19 03:48 PM
J
Jimbo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
You will know when YOU ARE EAT UP with CWD!.........You will continually post cut and paste articles even after a mod has locked your topic!

Thursday at 12:45 PM
Once i learned that i didn't "NEED" to kill something, and that if i did kill something all the fun stopped and work began, i was a much better hunter.
Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7413631 01/24/19 04:00 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
You can cast an excommunicafo “subject” vote at thf@outdoorsites.net

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7413832 01/24/19 06:40 PM
Jon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Flounder doesn't ever post it here, but i will.
His mom died because of that disease.
I only found that through some info I was tracking down several years ago about CWD and PM'd him to see if that was his mom. It was.
I'm only posting this to give some perspective on why it is such a consuming issue with him. I think he is hoping that may keep someone else's loved one from dying because of it.

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7413863 01/24/19 06:56 PM
fouzman Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
He has posted it here, Jon. But I believe his mother died from BSE not CWD. Both are caused by prions. But BSE has been proven to be transmissible to humans. CWD has not.

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: fouzman] #7413874 01/24/19 07:08 PM
Jon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Thanks for the clarification fouzman. I did not know that.

edit> Now that I think about it, I seem to recall he did mention to me something about another related disease being what she died from that was not directly CWD but somehow related.
It's been a long time since I read all those links and my memory is a little fuzzy to say the least. This could have been as long as 5 or 8 years ago. More than 2 years ago for sure and those PMs are long gone.

Last edited by Jon; 01/24/19 07:34 PM. Reason: thought about it for a while
Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7413899 01/24/19 07:26 PM
F
flounder Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
F
my mother died from the Heidenhain Variant of Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease hvCJD 12/14/97, confirmed (an exceedingly rare strain of the many sporadic cjd's, 85%+ of all human tse prion disease, simply meaning from unknown route and source). i simply made a promise to mom, never forget, and never let them forget. to date, there has been no confirmation of cwd to humans, officially. but, science shows the the likelyhood of cwd transmission to humans is very real, the science is stacking up, with recent science showing oral transmission of cwd tse prion to macaque, squirrel money, pigs, and all cwd is scrapie in cervid. plus, science has also shown, that if cwd would transmit to humans, in the lab, using mice and molecular transmission studies, cwd transmission to humans would look like your most common sporadic cjd in humans, which is 85%+ of all human tse prion disease. also, please remember, the bse mad cow epidemic in the UK started around 1980, 1981ish, finally documented in kent i believe in 1984, after some differences, finally confirmed in 1985. IT TOOK 10 YEARS for them to make the link official to humans as nvCJD. now, fast forward to 2019, we find that indeed, atypical and typical BSE, and Scrapie, have been linked to sporadic cjd. it's just science. spontaneous/sporadic TSE Prion in any species has never been proven in the field, or in the lab where monkeys have been held for decades. it's simply a myth...

p.s. dont' forget we now have mad camel disease, fairly big outbreak of new livestock tse prion disease;

The emergence of another prion disease in an animal species of crucial importance for millions of persons worldwide makes it necessary to assess the risk for humans and develop evidence-based policies to control and limit the spread of the disease in animals and minimize human exposure. The implementation of a surveillance system for prion diseases would be a first step to enable disease control and minimize human and animal exposure. Finally, the diagnostic capacity of prion diseases needs to be improved in all countries in Africa where dromedaries are part of the domestic livestock.
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/24/6/17-2007_article

***> IMPORTS AND EXPORTS <***

***SEE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BANNED ANIMAL PROTEIN AKA MAD COW FEED IN COMMERCE USA DECADES AFTER POST BAN ***

http://camelusprp.blogspot.com/2018/04/dromedary-camels-algeria-prion-mad.html

ZOONOSIS OF SCRAPIE TSE PRION

O.05: Transmission of prions to primates after extended silent incubation periods: Implications for BSE and scrapie risk assessment in human populations

Emmanuel Comoy, Jacqueline Mikol, Valerie Durand, Sophie Luccantoni, Evelyne Correia, Nathalie Lescoutra, Capucine Dehen, and Jean-Philippe Deslys Atomic Energy Commission; Fontenay-aux-Roses, France

Prion diseases (PD) are the unique neurodegenerative proteinopathies reputed to be transmissible under field conditions since decades. The transmission of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) to humans evidenced that an animal PD might be zoonotic under appropriate conditions. Contrarily, in the absence of obvious (epidemiological or experimental) elements supporting a transmission or genetic predispositions, PD, like the other proteinopathies, are reputed to occur spontaneously (atpical animal prion strains, sporadic CJD summing 80% of human prion cases).

Non-human primate models provided the first evidences supporting the transmissibiity of human prion strains and the zoonotic potential of BSE. Among them, cynomolgus macaques brought major information for BSE risk assessment for human health (Chen, 2014), according to their phylogenetic proximity to humans and extended lifetime. We used this model to assess the zoonotic potential of other animal PD from bovine, ovine and cervid origins even after very long silent incubation periods.

*** We recently observed the direct transmission of a natural classical scrapie isolate to macaque after a 10-year silent incubation period,

***with features similar to some reported for human cases of sporadic CJD, albeit requiring fourfold long incubation than BSE. Scrapie, as recently evoked in humanized mice (Cassard, 2014),

***is the third potentially zoonotic PD (with BSE and L-type BSE),

***thus questioning the origin of human sporadic cases.

We will present an updated panorama of our different transmission studies and discuss the implications of such extended incubation periods on risk assessment of animal PD for human health.

===============

***thus questioning the origin of human sporadic cases***

===============

***our findings suggest that possible transmission risk of H-type BSE to sheep and human. Bioassay will be required to determine whether the PMCA products are infectious to these animals.

==============

https://prion2015.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/prion2015abstracts.pdf

***Transmission data also revealed that several scrapie prions propagate in HuPrP-Tg mice with ef&#64257;ciency comparable to that of cattle BSE. While the ef&#64257;ciency of transmission at primary passage was low, subsequent passages resulted in a highly virulent prion disease in both Met129 and Val129 mice.

***Transmission of the different scrapie isolates in these mice leads to the emergence of prion strain phenotypes that showed similar characteristics to those displayed by MM1 or VV2 sCJD prion.

***These results demonstrate that scrapie prions have a zoonotic potential and raise new questions about the possible link between animal and human prions.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19336896.2016.1163048?journalCode=kprn20

PRION 2016 TOKYO

Saturday, April 23, 2016

SCRAPIE WS-01: Prion diseases in animals and zoonotic potential 2016

Prion. 10:S15-S21. 2016 ISSN: 1933-6896 printl 1933-690X online

Taylor & Francis

Prion 2016 Animal Prion Disease Workshop Abstracts

WS-01: Prion diseases in animals and zoonotic potential

Juan Maria Torres a, Olivier Andreoletti b, J uan-Carlos Espinosa a. Vincent Beringue c. Patricia Aguilar a,

Natalia Fernandez-Borges a. and Alba Marin-Moreno a

"Centro de Investigacion en Sanidad Animal ( CISA-INIA ). Valdeolmos, Madrid. Spain; b UMR INRA -ENVT 1225 Interactions Holes Agents Pathogenes. ENVT. Toulouse. France: "UR892. Virologie lmmunologie MolécuIaires, Jouy-en-Josas. France

Dietary exposure to bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) contaminated bovine tissues is considered as the origin of variant Creutzfeldt Jakob (vCJD) disease in human. To date, BSE agent is the only recognized zoonotic prion... Despite the variety of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) agents that have been circulating for centuries in farmed ruminants there is no apparent epidemiological link between exposure to ruminant products and the occurrence of other form of TSE in human like sporadic Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease (sCJD). However, the zoonotic potential of the diversity of circulating TSE agents has never been systematically assessed. The major issue in experimental assessment of TSEs zoonotic potential lies in the modeling of the ‘species barrier‘, the biological phenomenon that limits TSE agents’ propagation from a species to another. In the last decade, mice genetically engineered to express normal forms of the human prion protein has proved essential in studying human prions pathogenesis and modeling the capacity of TSEs to cross the human species barrier.

To assess the zoonotic potential of prions circulating in farmed ruminants, we study their transmission ability in transgenic mice expressing human PrPC (HuPrP-Tg). Two lines of mice expressing different forms of the human PrPC (129Met or 129Val) are used to determine the role of the Met129Val dimorphism in susceptibility/resistance to the different agents.

These transmission experiments confirm the ability of BSE prions to propagate in 129M- HuPrP-Tg mice and demonstrate that Met129 homozygotes may be susceptible to BSE in sheep or goat to a greater degree than the BSE agent in cattle and that these agents can convey molecular properties and neuropathological indistinguishable from vCJD. However homozygous 129V mice are resistant to all tested BSE derived prions independently of the originating species suggesting a higher transmission barrier for 129V-PrP variant.

Transmission data also revealed that several scrapie prions propagate in HuPrP-Tg mice with efficiency comparable to that of cattle BSE. While the efficiency of transmission at primary passage was low, subsequent passages resulted in a highly virulent prion disease in both Met129 and Val129 mice.

Transmission of the different scrapie isolates in these mice leads to the emergence of prion strain phenotypes that showed similar characteristics to those displayed by MM1 or VV2 sCJD prion.

These results demonstrate that scrapie prions have a zoonotic potential and raise new questions about the possible link between animal and human prions.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19336896.2016.1163048?journalCode=kprn20

***> why do we not want to do TSE transmission studies on chimpanzees $

5. A positive result from a chimpanzee challenged severly would likely create alarm in some circles even if the result could not be interpreted for man.

***> I have a view that all these agents could be transmitted provided a large enough dose by appropriate routes was given and the animals kept long enough.

***> Until the mechanisms of the species barrier are more clearly understood it might be best to retain that hypothesis.

snip...

R. BRADLEY

https://web.archive.org/web/20170126051158/http://collections.europarchive.org/tna/20080102222950/http://www.bseinquiry.gov.uk/files/yb/1990/09/23001001.pdf

Title: Transmission of scrapie prions to primate after an extended silent incubation period)

*** In complement to the recent demonstration that humanized mice are susceptible to scrapie, we report here the first observation of direct transmission of a natural classical scrapie isolate to a macaque after a 10-year incubation period. Neuropathologic examination revealed all of the features of a prion disease: spongiform change, neuronal loss, and accumulation of PrPres throughout the CNS.

*** This observation strengthens the questioning of the harmlessness of scrapie to humans, at a time when protective measures for human and animal health are being dismantled and reduced as c-BSE is considered controlled and being eradicated.

*** Our results underscore the importance of precautionary and protective measures and the necessity for long-term experimental transmission studies to assess the zoonotic potential of other animal prion strains.

http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/publications/publications.htm?SEQ_NO_115=313160

***> Moreover, sporadic disease has never been observed in breeding colonies or primate research laboratories, most notably among hundreds of animals over several decades of study at the National Institutes of Health25, and in nearly twenty older animals continuously housed in our own facility. <***

Transmission of scrapie prions to primate after an extended silent incubation period

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep11573

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2018

Cervid to human prion transmission 5R01NS088604-04 Update

http://grantome.com/grant/NIH/R01-NS088604-04

http://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2018/10/cervid-to-human-prion-transmission.html

Saturday, December 15, 2018

***> ADRD Summit RFI Singeltary COMMENT SUBMISSION BSE, SCRAPIE, CWD, AND HUMAN TSE PRION DISEASE December 14, 2018

https://prionprp.blogspot.com/2018/12/adrd-summit-rfi-singeltary-comment.html

kind regards, terry

Last edited by flounder; 01/24/19 07:40 PM.
Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: Jon] #7413914 01/24/19 07:37 PM
F
flounder Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
F
Originally Posted by Jon
I only found that through some info I was tracking down several years ago about CWD and PM'd him to see if that was his mom. It was.
I'm only posting this to give some perspective on why it is such a consuming issue with him. I think he is hoping that may keep someone else's loved one from dying because of it.

thanks jon, true story, and the very reason why i do this every day. i don't want to see your mom, sister, daughter, brother, uncle, neighbor (my neighbors mom ALSO died from CJD exactly one year to the day before my mom did, his mom had been taking a nutritional supplement that contained bovine brain, eyes, SRMs, for years). they have since stopped putting those srms in supplements, but not all of them...

i am not anti hunting, guns, or meat. i support all three. i refuse to support corporate ignorance and stupidity.

one thing, when we were laying in bed back in 1997 late one night, i had come back from Crystal Beach, Texas from helping with my mom, she was just about comatose at this time, but still flopping around like a live flounder on a pier, it would take 3 grown adults to hold her down, all the while, laying in bed watching news that night, the Oprah trial was going on with the feeders and such, they were showing the mad cows in England, and the feds were telling us, it's not here, can't be here, it's not the same, blah, blah, blah. i knew right then there was a cover up. and i will leave you two examples for the ones that says that can't happen here in the USA.

Tobacco and Asbestos, the federal government lied about those two consumer products for 100 years while they were stead fast killing their consumers, and both still are.

i rest my case...

with kindest regards,
terry

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7413930 01/24/19 07:59 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I’m empathetic flounder. But cut-&-paste page long scare tactics repeatedly is [censored].

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7413934 01/24/19 08:05 PM
Jon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Thanks for that additional info flounder. I am very sorry for your loss and your neighbor's mother as well. I have taken some supposedly all "natural" supplements myself one of which had I believe bovine spleen or similar as an ingredient. I did not take them long but thought that was a strange thing for an ingredient. The person selling them touted that they were made from "just natural whole foods". yeah right. I do also agree with your stance on what our federal government is capable of. Keep up your mission. My take on it is people can choose to read it or not.

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: Jon] #7413959 01/24/19 08:26 PM
F
flounder Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
F
Originally Posted by Jon
Thanks for that additional info flounder. I am very sorry for your loss and your neighbor's mother as well. I have taken some supposedly all "natural" supplements myself one of which had I believe bovine spleen or similar as an ingredient. I did not take them long but thought that was a strange thing for an ingredient. The person selling them touted that they were made from "just natural whole foods". yeah right. I do also agree with your stance on what our federal government is capable of. Keep up your mission. My take on it is people can choose to read it or not.

one more thing, i remember what deep throat told me long ago;

Back around 2000, 2001, or so, I was corresponding with officials abroad during the bse inquiry, passing info back and forth, and some officials from here inside USDA aphis FSIS et al. In fact helped me get into the USA 50 state emergency BSE conference call way back. That one was a doozy. But I always remember what “deep throat” I never knew who they were, but I never forgot;

2001 Deepthroat to Singeltary

The most frightening thing I have read all day is the report of Gambetti's finding of a new strain of sporadic cjd in young people.........Dear God, what in the name of all that is holy is that!!! If the US has different strains of scrapie.....why???? than the UK...then would the same mechanisms that make different strains of scrapie here make different strains of BSE...if the patterns are different in sheep and mice for scrapie.....could not the BSE be different in the cattle, in the mink, in the humans.......I really think the slides or tissues and everything from these young people with the new strain of sporadic cjd should be put up to be analyzed by many, many experts in cjd........bse.....scrapie Scrape the damn slide and put it into mice.....wait.....chop up the mouse brain and and spinal cord........put into some more mice.....dammit amplify the thing and start the damned research.....This is NOT rocket science...we need to use what we know and get off our butts and move....the whining about how long everything takes.....well it takes a whole lot longer if you whine for a year and then start the research!!! Not sure where I read this but it was a recent press release or something like that: I thought I would fall out of my chair when I read about how there was no worry about infectivity from a histopath slide or tissues because they are preserved in formic acid, or formalin or formaldehyde.....for God's sake........ Ask any pathologist in the UK what the brain tissues in the formalin looks like after a year.......it is a big fat sponge...the agent continues to eat the brain ......you can't make slides anymore because the agent has never stopped........and the old slides that are stained with Hemolysin and Eosin......they get holier and holier and degenerate and continue...what you looked at 6 months ago is not there........Gambetti better be photographing every damned thing he is looking at.....

Okay, you need to know. You don't need to pass it on as nothing will come of it and there is not a damned thing anyone can do about it. Don't even hint at it as it will be denied and laughed at.......... USDA is gonna do as little as possible until there is actually a human case in the USA of the nvcjd........if you want to move this thing along and shake the earth....then we gotta get the victims families to make sure whoever is doing the autopsy is credible, trustworthy, and a saint with the courage of Joan of Arc........I am not kidding!!!! so, unless we get a human death from EXACTLY the same form with EXACTLY the same histopath lesions as seen in the UK nvcjd........forget any action........it is ALL gonna be sporadic!!!

And, if there is a case.......there is gonna be every effort to link it to international travel, international food, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. They will go so far as to find out if a sex partner had ever traveled to the UK/europe, etc. etc. .... It is gonna be a long, lonely, dangerous twisted journey to the truth. They have all the cards, all the money, and are willing to threaten and carry out those threats....and this may be their biggest downfall...

Thanks as always for your help.

(Recently had a very startling revelation from a rather senior person in government here..........knocked me out of my chair........you must keep pushing. If I was a power person....I would be demanding that there be a least a million bovine tested as soon as possible and agressively seeking this disease. The big players are coming out of the woodwork as there is money to be made!!! In short: "FIRE AT WILL"!!! for the very dumb....who's "will"! "Will be the burden to bare if there is any coverup!"

again it was said years ago and it should be taken seriously....BSE will NEVER be found in the US! As for the BSE conference call...I think you did a great service to freedom of information and making some people feign integrity...I find it scary to see that most of the "experts" are employed by the federal government or are supported on the "teat" of federal funds. A scary picture! I hope there is a confidential panel organized by the new government to really investigate this thing.

You need to watch your back........but keep picking at them.......like a buzzard to the bone...you just may get to the truth!!! (You probably have more support than you know. Too many people are afraid to show you or let anyone else know. I have heard a few things myself... you ask the questions that everyone else is too afraid to ask.)

==============end...TSS=============

***> U.S.A. 50 STATE BSE MAD COW CONFERENCE CALL Jan. 9, 2001

http://tseac.blogspot.com/2011/02/usa-50-state-bse-mad-cow-conference.html

MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2019

Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy BSE TSE Prion Surveillance FDA USDA APHIS FSIS UPDATE 2019

https://bovineprp.blogspot.com/2019/01/bovine-spongiform-encephalopathy-bse.html

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

CFIA SFCR Guidance on Specified risk material (SRM) came into force on January 15, 2019

https://specifiedriskmaterial.blogspot.com/2019/01/cfia-sfcr-guidance-on-specified-risk.html

MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2019

December 10, 2018: Olympus Medical Systems Corporation, Former Senior Executive Plead Guilty to Distributing Endoscopes After Failing to File FDA-Required Adverse Event Reports of Serious Infections

https://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blogspot.com/2019/01/december-10-2018-olympus-medical.html

kind regards, terry

Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: flounder] #7414002 01/24/19 09:04 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
No disrespect, but we all will die of something.....of all the possibilities, CWD is about 3 billion on the list....

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: Jon] #7414032 01/24/19 09:23 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Jon

That’s a tragedy but not related to CWD, no human has ever died from nor contracted CWD.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7414128 01/24/19 11:11 PM
Jon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by Jon

That’s a tragedy but not related to CWD, no human has ever died from nor contracted CWD

Thanks BOBO, I got that now. I had things mixed up and apologize for that. I'm still confused on the part about it not being related but I do get it that no human has ever contracted CWD.
I truly did not know that Flounder had posted on here about his mother but remembered finding that out on my own and thought it worth mentioning. I sure did not intend to post mis-information and had got CWD mixed up with CJD as he has pointed out in this thread.

I tried to go back and edit after it was pointed out by fouz but i should have done that to my original post.
At one time in the past I had went through link after link reading up on that whole subject but my memory and keeping things straight has gone downhill since then.
I realize now I should be careful of what i post if it's based on my memory of things.
Now, i don't have what's needed to read and retain all that again. Maybe one weekend I'll drink a pot or 2 of coffee and give it a shot at comprehending that whole thing again. If i start Saturday early, i might get finished by Sunday night but doubt I can hang with it that long.

Originally Posted by Jon
Thanks for the clarification fouzman. I did not know that.

edit> Now that I think about it, I seem to recall he did mention to me something about another related disease being what she died from that was not directly CWD but somehow related.
It's been a long time since I read all those links and my memory is a little fuzzy to say the least. This could have been as long as 5 or 8 years ago. More than 2 years ago for sure and those PMs are long gone.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide