New Hunting and Management Software #7392283 01/01/19 04:16 PM
T
thehuntersight Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T
Howdy,

My name is Bryce Stone and I am a new sponsor. I have been working on developing a software that is useful for all hunters and at a price that is affordable. I am not a salesman or anything, but I will try to explain what this product does as concisely as I can and answer any questions. This is the beta version that has been released and as we grow, we plan to offer a few additional features. As of now, this is what you can expect to get/do, which is A LOT!

Satellite mapping with 4 different map styles, including topography, with the ability to add markers like Cameras, Feeders, and Stands, as just a few examples.

Upload and edit Game Camera pictures (single pictures or multiple at once) with the ability to store these pictures in different folders under each camera.

Game Trends section allows you to trend or pattern these pictures stored in folders under a Game Camera name based on wind direction, moon phase, or time of day. Basically, this will tell you the frequency a specific animal is coming by that particular
camera at a certain time of day, wind direction, and moon phase. Great for trying to find a pattern on a specific buck. Pattern up to 10k pictures. You can share the pictures with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and edit.

We have a Weather app that is specific for each hunting property you create. This is a 7 day forecast which is a great tool to prepare for a hunt while at home or work. Simply check the weather forecast and then head to your Game Trends folder to
determine the best stand location based on your Game Camera intel letting you know the best wind direction, time of day, and moon phase for each Camera.

Nutrition section is divided into 3 parts:
Food Plots - You can record information that would be useful in growing your crops and share this information with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and ability to edit the record later if needed.
Supplementation - Feeders this feature allows you to record feeder information that you can share with a Hunt Club and the ability to edit. We also include an analytic program that will show each feeders'
monthly usage and the ability to compare feeders versus each other. Say you have 10 feeders on a property, you could try 10 different sources of protein or brands to determine what your deer prefer or gives the
best results based on consumption.
Minerals - You can record all mineral station information with the ability to edit and share with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease)

Harvest (Kill) section allows you to record what you killed and we include the weather conditions at that time of harvest. You can upload a picture and share/edit these records as well. We also include analytics that will help you managing your Age
Structure of Bucks killed and buck/doe ratio. Simply fill out your records and we track all this information for you and put it in the Harvest Trends tab. This will display the information in bar graphs and pie chart.

Lease postings and views are free with a membership. Only stipulation is a member can only post 1 lease opening at a time for a duration of 7 days. Once the 7 days are up, you can post again or post another lease opening.

Hunt Clubs are designed for those on a deer lease, manage a ranch, or a private land owner. Though, you could create a Hunt Club with just friends to share information with and not actually hunt on the same land. Neighbors could network to form a group
to manage the deer herd and work together. This feature is separate from your private page and you can log information just the same as you can on your individual page or you can share records from individual page to your Hunt Club. Strictly up to you.
You cannot trend game camera pictures on here but can share Game Photos with your lease members. There is a group message forum for you specific group to communicate with each other. You can create a Hit List of bucks or animals with the group in
helping communicate what is okay to shoot for management purposes.

My wife is ready to go, so I have to finish up here for now. I believe I covered all the features and functions but I will check on here from time to time to answer any questions. Please share this with your friends.

Happy New Year,
Bryce Stone
Founder of The Hunter Sight LLC
info@thehuntersight.com

Last edited by thehuntersight; 01/01/19 05:01 PM.

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
You Tube - The Hunter Sight
Re: New Hunting and Management Software [Re: thehuntersight] #7392737 01/01/19 11:29 PM
tlk Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Bryce - I think your product is great. I have run a LF top end lease for eleven years. Couple of suggestions from experience.

I do not know if you have a way to tie in precipitation at a particular ranch but that would be huge. Farmlogs is ok but not very detailed. Being able to track rainfall in current time is huge because it determines if members can get around on their ranch.

As I mentioned in the other thread - a calendar would be great - just a basic calendar similar to what one would hang on their wall - a member can log in and simply post what days they will be at the lease along with any guest. The other feature needed is to be able to post videos easily so other members can see them.

Best of luck - I love the lease listing feature too -

Last edited by tlk; 01/01/19 11:30 PM.

You can't fix stupid
Re: New Hunting and Management Software [Re: thehuntersight] #7392801 01/02/19 12:16 AM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T
Good feedback and that is something we can definitely add in the future. Please share my product with other hunters. This is just a boot strapped company by myself so any referrals would be greatly appreciated. I am learning sales and social media as I go

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Re: New Hunting and Management Software [Re: thehuntersight] #7393820 01/02/19 09:36 PM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T
Any questions about patterning deer with your game cameras? Hunt clubs vs your private page?

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Re: New Hunting and Management Software [Re: thehuntersight] #7393835 01/02/19 09:45 PM
T
Texan Til I Die Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
I always wanted something like "facial recognition" software for deer. We have a lot of lively discussions around "is this the same deer". Don't know if anything like that exists, but I bet it would be a heavily used feature.

Silver spurs and gold tequila
keep me hanging on.
Pretty girls and old cantinas
give me shelter from the storm.
Re: New Hunting and Management Software [Re: Texan Til I Die] #7396138 01/05/19 08:07 AM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T
For those afraid they aren't tech savvy. If you can navigate through this website, you can easily operate through https://thehuntersight.com

Here is an example, of the features and functions you will have at your fingertips. If you have internet or cell service on your phone, computer, or tablet then you will have access to all your records. Plan your upcoming hunts by scouting, checking game photo weather trends, and using the 7 day weather forecast to pick which stand location is the best. If you are busy like me with family and work, hunting time is precious and I want to maximize my experience. This can do that for you.

https://youtu.be/0TNK195tyGU

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Re: New Hunting and Management Software [Re: thehuntersight] #7399645 01/09/19 05:33 AM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Re: New Hunting and Management Software [Re: thehuntersight] #7399646 01/09/19 05:34 AM
T
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
T
If on a lease, wma, or coalition with neighbors

Bryce Stone
thehuntersight.com
Previous Thread