I provide deer lease/ranch services in south and central Texas. I will fill and maintain feeders, game cameras, blinds, camp houses, etc. I can plant food plots large and small and will do light maintenance to buildings and equipment. Let me know what you need and I will clean and stock the camp with groceries and fire wood. I live 30 miles west of San Antonio, within 6 miles of four grain elevators. I will shop around to get you the best price on corn, protein, or milo and will buy in bulk when possible to save you money. I charge a nominal mileage fee and an hourly rate when I get to the ranch. I am a family man and a professional Firefighter with sixteen years of experience with a large metropolitan city. I farm and raise a few cows on my off days. I am honest and being a land owner myself will respect the land and rules of your ranch or lease. E-mail me with the general location of the ranch, its size, and the services you would need and I will get back to you on a price. Billing will be monthly and can be paid with a check or credit card. Services can be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly; year round or when ever needed.
Thanks, Mike
amoutdoors1@yahoo.com