Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps #6589851 12/16/16 05:34 PM
hetman Offline OP
"Trash Master"
OP Offline
"Trash Master"
All it takes is money!!!!!!!!!!!

OPENING DAY PACKAGES OFFERED  
Bald Eagle: $1million 
Private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump, four autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer, multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team, 85 VIP guest tickets, access to VIP Lounge, 200 General Admission guest tickets

Grizzly Bear: $500,000 
Private reception and photo opportunity for 8 guests with President Donald J. Trump, two autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer, Multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for two guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team, 45 VIP guest tickets, 90 General Admission guest tickets

ELK: $250,000
Private reception and photo opportunity for four guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and Eric Trump + One autographed guitar by an Opening Day 2017 performer, 20 VIP guest tickets, 40 General Admission guest tickets

MARLIN: $100,000 
Eight VIP guest tickets, 16 General Admission guest ticket

RAINBOW TROUT: $50,000
Four VIP guest tickets, eight General Admission guest tickets 

WILD TURKEY: $25,000
 2 VIP guest tickets 4 General Admission guest tickets 

Last edited by hetman; 12/16/16 05:35 PM.

[Linked Image]

"Lesser mortals are pitied for the misfortune in not being born Texan."

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: hetman] #6589876 12/16/16 05:53 PM
H
HillbillyDeluxe Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Gravytrain should get a complimentary ticket. I'd think his "memes and news stories" thread over the past months has got to be worth at least the cost of the turkey hunt. up

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: hetman] #6590168 12/16/16 10:05 PM
P
Palehorse Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Bald Eagle? I think I smell a troll somewhere.

Edit: I just saw that "Bald Eagle" is just the name of the package. They aren't actually hunting a bald eagle. Never mind.

Last edited by Palehorse; 12/16/16 10:14 PM.
Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: Palehorse] #6590179 12/16/16 10:14 PM
G
GLC Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
G
Originally Posted By: Palehorse
Bald Eagle? I think I smell a troll somewhere.

Yep

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: hetman] #6590250 12/16/16 11:00 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
To heck with that. I am trying to crowd source $80,000 to win the bid for Coffee with Ivanka. Yall can hang with the boys.

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: ndhunter] #6590559 12/17/16 02:55 AM
H
HCHunter28 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
How much Is this hunt with the Trumps?

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: HCHunter28] #6593613 12/19/16 01:42 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by HCHunter28
How much Is this hunt with the Trumps?

With help from a Russian guide roflmao

Last edited by Stub; 12/19/16 01:43 PM.

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: hetman] #6594856 12/20/16 05:25 AM
P
pigplinker Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
P
Would this be the fake news they talk about on tv? You know something like the Bengazhi cartoon riot!!! elmer

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: hetman] #6594969 12/20/16 01:25 PM
J
Jimbo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
I watched about 5 seconds of that video and realized that was 5 seconds of my life I will never get back!
I can't take listening to the stupid people who are using up perfectly good air.

Thursday at 12:45 PM
Once i learned that i didn't "NEED" to kill something, and that if i did kill something all the fun stopped and work began, i was a much better hunter.
Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: hetman] #6595318 12/20/16 05:41 PM
L
LinkATX Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
L
People would pay to meet a draft dodger who disrespects our veterans? SMH

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: LinkATX] #6595577 12/20/16 08:32 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: LinkATX

You must be talking about this guy!

texas flag

—Groucho Marx

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: Stub] #6595655 12/20/16 09:31 PM
D
Deerhunter61 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Originally Posted By: Stub

Is that not the most disgusting representative of this country that's ever held the office of President...ugh!

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: Stub] #6595858 12/21/16 01:00 AM
L
LinkATX Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
L

Obama is done. This has nothing to do with anything.
I'm talking about the RINO that disrespected a POW and a Medal of Honor recipient. Not to mention he mocked a handicapped reporter, and has no respect for women. Don't you have a mother? Daughter? I've been a Republican my entire life, but I won't give up my values for a reality television star and liar. Now he is in bed with the f*cking Russians. The same country that had been dangerously taunting our active duty folks.

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: LinkATX] #6596179 12/21/16 04:28 AM
H
HillbillyDeluxe Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
I'm talking about the RINO that disrespected a POW and a Medal of Honor recipient. Not to mention he mocked a handicapped reporter, and has no respect for women. Don't you have a mother? Daughter? I've been a Republican my entire life, but I won't give up my values for a reality television star and liar. Now he is in bed with the f*cking Russians. The same country that had been dangerously taunting our active duty folks.

The RINOs are the ones who abandoned Trump....some even voted for Hillary. Real conservative, huh? Don't have a daughter, but have a mother, sister and wife. All voted for Trump. Their skin is a little thicker than yours, I'm gathering.

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: ndhunter] #6596279 12/21/16 06:14 AM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted By: ndhunter
To heck with that. I am trying to crowd source $80,000 to win the bid for Coffee with Ivanka. Yall can hang with the boys.

Well they pulled the auction from the Charitybuzz website before I could raise the money. Damn.

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: HillbillyDeluxe] #6597353 12/22/16 12:15 AM
L
LinkATX Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
L
Originally Posted By: HillbillyDeluxe

The RINOs are the ones who abandoned Trump....some even voted for Hillary. Real conservative, huh? Don't have a daughter, but have a mother, sister and wife. All voted for Trump. Their skin is a little thicker than yours, I'm gathering.

Trump was a registered Democrat just a few years ago. Like I said, RINO.

Good for your thick skinned family. Personally, I have principles. Those principles dictate that I don't support liars. I wonder if you have the spine to hold Trump accountable?

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: LinkATX] #6597464 12/22/16 01:41 AM
H
HillbillyDeluxe Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

Good for your thick skinned family. Personally, I have principles. Those principles dictate that I don't support liars. I wonder if you have the spine to hold Trump accountable?

Hate to break it to you, but if you've supported just about any Republican in the last three decades, you've supported liars.

The most conservative platform of any GOP nominee since Reagan. If you don't believe me, look it up and compare. We can get into policy if you want, but pretty apparent. His cabinet looks anything but a RINO cabinet. The only RINOs are the ones who refused to support him against Hillary, i.e., McCain, the Bushes in total, Romney, and I'm assuming yourself. Hell, some even voted for "her." The RINO crying is even louder than that of the whiny lib. About time too.

Assuming you didn't vote for him? Maybe went with Hill? roflmao

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: LinkATX] #6597566 12/22/16 02:43 AM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S

Really? Who did you vote for ? If you did not vote for Trump you had to vote for Hil-liary. If you did not vote you have ZERO reason to voice your opinion hammer There has never been a more corrupt political family than the Clintons period! There has never been bigger liars in politics than the Clintons. Does Benghazi, Bosnia, Clinton foundation and the list just keeps going on way back to Arkansas, does any of this ring a bell to you? These are just a few of Hillaries Lies etc. We could get into Bills starting with Monica and go all day and night with them.

So who did you vote for and why? Stop with your Chicken Poop innuendos and tell us what your political affiliation is? Are you really even a hunter or are you only trolling this forum to whine about your pathetic parties loss confused2

Last edited by Stub; 12/22/16 06:55 PM.

texas flag

—Groucho Marx

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: hetman] #6597598 12/22/16 03:05 AM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
This thread went south in a hurry

I need to start an Ivanka thread

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: ndhunter] #6597672 12/22/16 03:55 AM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted By: ndhunter
I need to start an Ivanka thread

That didn't last long

Re: Party & hunting Trip with the Trumps [Re: Stub] #6598523 12/22/16 07:34 PM
L
LinkATX Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
L

Hate to break it to you, but if you've supported just about any Republican in the last three decades, you've supported liars.

Sure, all politicians lie. Trump has raised that bar to a new level. Not just skewing of facts or misstatements. Out right lies that are often double-downed upon. Do you disagree?

The most conservative platform of any GOP nominee since Reagan. If you don't believe me, look it up and compare. We can get into policy if you want, but pretty apparent. His cabinet looks anything but a RINO cabinet. The only RINOs are the ones who refused to support him against Hillary, i.e., McCain, the Bushes in total, Romney, and I'm assuming yourself. Hell, some even voted for "her." The RINO crying is even louder than that of the whiny lib. About time too.
Assuming you didn't vote for him?

Yeah he sure drained the swamp right into his cabinet. Serious mental gymnastic skills. Bravo. He's a demagogue and you got sucked right in.

As far as policy, I am fairly well versed. However, people who say "go look it up" usually mean "I don't know what I am talking about." Perhaps you should look up what a demagogue is. You sure have a ton of nerve comparing him to Reagan.

Of course I didn't vote for him. Again, principles. I hope you can find some of your own.

Really? Who did you vote for ? If you did not vote for Trump you had to vote for Hil-liary. If you did not vote you have ZERO reason to voice your opinion hammer

Um, Really? I wonder I you've ever voted yourself? You don't seem to know how voting works. Way to enter the conversation with your foot in your mouth.

There has never been a more corrupt political family than the Clintons period! There has never been bigger liars in politics than the Clintons. Does Benghazi, Bosnia, Clinton foundation and the list just keeps going on way back to Arkansas, does any of this ring a bell to you? These are just a few of Hillaries Lies etc. We could get into Bills starting with Monica and go all day and night with them.

You are the only person talking about the Clintons. Try and keep up.

So who did you vote for and why? Stop with your Chicken Poop innuendos and tell us what your political affiliation is? Are you really even a hunter or are you only trolling this forum to whine about your pathetic parties loss confused2

You've really got to learn to read. Sad.

Trolling? I simply asked why someone would pay money to hunt with a (supposedly) rich RINO that doesn't respect our military. No one argued with that. Someone else posted some B.S. about Obama that had nothing to do with my comment.

You two seem to be seriously upset that I called it like it is. Grow up ladies. People are going to be critical of Trump his entire presidency. As his supporters, you should be the most critical. Although, that would take some principles. Good luck in the next 4 years if you can't man up a bit.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide