What is going on? #598644 02/13/09 05:46 AM
K
kdmason Offline OP
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
K
The Democrats are at it again it seems.

Who has heard of a Hunter ID # that will stay with you and be assigned to you from now on? Ask the people in New Mexico what it is. They are finding out right now.

Also, they want us (law bidding citizens) to register every gun we own. If you fail to register your guns...federal offence.

Yea. It may not be so bad. All they want us to do is register our fire arms. What is the harm in that? Right?

Well fellas... do ya'll know how to catch a pig? I'm gonna tell ya! first, you set up a long fence, and you wait until they get used to it. Then you set up another long fence connected to the first. And you wait until they get used to it. Then you set up a 3rd side to your fence. And you wait.... and then, when they get used to it you set up that 4th side and then you start moving the fences in until they can't move. There! You got'em! TRAPPED!

Let me tell each and everyone of ya'll... I ain't no damn pig.

We The People need to organize a 52 million Man March.

These wacked out little %$#@&^ are pi$$in' me off!

Hell! They even want to take away our freadom of speach one person at a time... starting with Rush! Take away Rush and you might as well take away our eyes.

To be honest... and ya'll may think I have lost my God lovin' mind, but I can see the USA divided into two or three different territories. Much like the USSR.

Sorry guys I needed to vent. I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Later-

Re: What is going on? [Re: kdmason] #598645 02/13/09 07:45 AM
E
Eland Slayer Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
E
I'm right there with ya man!! Don't give an inch.....cuz they'll take a mile.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram
Re: What is going on? [Re: Eland Slayer] #598646 02/13/09 10:18 AM
L
luv2brode Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
L
yep

i am cancelling my subscription, i am tired of your issues!
Re: What is going on? [Re: Eland Slayer] #598647 02/13/09 11:01 AM
C
Cody D Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Quote:

I'm right there with ya man!! Don't give an inch.....cuz they'll take a mile.

x2

Hmmmm...
Just Compromise [Re: luv2brode] #598648 02/13/09 11:10 AM
K
kidde Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
That's were you give up a little now and a little later and a little later. Like he said about the fence, it's been happening in small steps since about 1934 (federal laws). It's not about magazine capacity, waiting periods or "black guns", it is about all guns. Our rights are taken a piece at a time. I do not smoke, but I speak up for smokers. I don't own a business but I speak up for them also. Remember that right is right, there are no "shades of gray", and if we don't support the rights of others they won't support ours.

Live right. Do right. Demand the same in others.
Screw off. Lie and cheat. Have no regard for the actions of others.

You tell me which takes, and ultimately makes, a Man.
Re: Just Compromise [Re: kidde] #598649 02/13/09 03:21 PM
D
Dave Davidson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Something like boiling a frog.

Without a sense of urgency, nothing ever happens.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley, Rancher Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
Re: Just Compromise [Re: Dave Davidson] #598650 02/13/09 03:26 PM
S
Seadog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
That's how the demons work. A little now and continue to inch by until your rights are gone!!!

I support Cap and Trade - Cap our spending and Trade Obama

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the Government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson
Re: Just Compromise [Re: Seadog] #598651 02/14/09 02:36 AM
T
tgravley Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T
its what they did in australia

Gravley Construction remodeling custom kitchens,baths and media rooms.
Re: Just Compromise [Re: tgravley] #598652 02/16/09 03:08 AM
F
fastliberator Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
F
I have been on this website for a while now, I have seen all the different posts concerning new gun laws that want to limit magazine capacity, black guns, bar code ammo. I try to stay up with what is going on in the world today, and in my community.

To be completely honest it scares the $hit out of me. I live in a semi-rural area that is brobably 75% conservative. And I hear people talking about our second ammendment rights and the status of their favorite politician. I have heard people lately talking about hidding guns, or disassembling them for storage to be put back together on a later date.

WTF, people have fought and DIED for our constitutional rights, including the second ammendment. I am sick and tired of the liberal media portraying gun owners as criminals and pschopathic killers. It makes me sick to read the CRAP that the Houston Crapicle,and other newspapers write about the liberal democrats just want a safer community, and to get that we need to regulate firearms in some form or fashion.

I am through listening to this and I plan on doing something about it. I am going to write my congressmen and senators every week and let them know that at least a few people in this state are tired of even hearing about gun control, and they are not going to take it, and go quietly. I highly recomend that everyone do the same. It is time to make a stand against this.

I read in another post, many people claimed that they sold all there guns at gun shows. I know it was a joke, and I would have probably done the same thing a few months ago. To be honest, I think that is the wrong thing to be doing in this day and age. What happened to all the proud patriots of this country that were proud of this country? As I said earlier, for over 200 years brave men and women have fought and died for our rights. I for one am proud to be a gun owning, christian, conservative. I will not be ashamed for following and utilizing my constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

I will NOT compromise. I will not register my guns. I will not turn in any ammo to be bar coded, I will not give up my black guns, or any other new bull$%^& that the liberal sheep think I should. It is time to make a stand for what you believe in.

I apologize for the rant, and to trip7's, for all my spelling errors in advance. But, in closing I have one more thing to say: if you guys ever hear of the government comming around to take up guns like they did in New Orleans. Especially in Brazoria county, I would suggest that you take a seat in front of the TV and watch, it aint going to be pretty.

Those of you who do not stand behind our millitary, please stand in front of it!!!
Re: What is going on? [Re: kdmason] #598653 02/16/09 03:13 AM
M
mbavo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
M
im with you steven

Re: What is going on? [Re: mbavo] #598654 02/16/09 10:55 AM
S
Seadog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
I agree 100%!!! Good post!!! To add a quote for the liberals who think that owning guns is an "archaic" right,"It would be foolish to attack America because private citizens are allowed to own guns." - Nikita Krushchev

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the Government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson
Re: What is going on? [Re: Seadog] #598655 02/16/09 11:30 PM
T
txhuntingguide Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
Don't worry guy's remember. We live in Texas. IF they want our stuff they are going to have to come get it.

Life is a Highway. Don't take the wrong road twice. Take your time and enjoy it. Teach, love and support your family.
Hoyt Spyder Turbo
Gold Tip Velocities
HHA single pin, Ultra Rest
100 gr. Grim Reapers
Re: What is going on? [Re: txhuntingguide] #598656 02/19/09 05:17 AM
BigRon Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
What is going on is millions of Americans are voting for gun grabbers, abortionists, and other freaks because all they care about is "what's in it for me". Our nation has strayed far from it's roots. So many of our fellow citizens are sucking from the gov't teat, we have forgotten that freedom comes with a price. So many of our boys have died face down in the mud of some foreign shore so we can enjoy these freedoms. Our rights were bought with the blood of good men. Anything that valuable is worth fighting for.

God is so good to me.
Re: What is going on? [Re: BigRon] #598657 02/19/09 05:38 AM
huntnfool Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
I'm in 100%!!

I regularly write politicians and will continue to do so. I "poke" their eyes out.

Huntnfool

Re: What is going on? [Re: txhuntingguide] #598658 02/19/09 06:11 AM
G
gogburn Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
Quote:

Don't worry guy's remember. We live in Texas. IF they want our stuff they are going to have to come get it.

They came to Waco and got it!!!

Good Hunting,
Gary
Re: What is going on? [Re: gogburn] #598659 02/19/09 06:39 AM
T
toddacguy Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
I was working on a man's house from Australia he had moved from there 5 month's ago he told me that the only people that have gun's are the bad people .
His mom and dad have been robbed at gun point 2 time's .
He said that home invasion's are out of control down there.
He said thats why he moved here to get away from that BS goverment and now it's getting scary here.

R&R Heating&Cooling serving the hunting & shooting community in the DFW area 214-215-2344 TACLAO1274C
Re: Just Compromise [Re: tgravley] #598660 02/19/09 07:17 AM
C
Cobbershot Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
C
Quote:

This is from another Forum that I frequent....

H.R. 45 Proposed Firearm Law

You will have to carry a photo ID firearms license.
A training class is required to be licensed.
Disclosure of your storage method is required for license.
A thumb print is required for license.
Every sale recorded by the federal government.
If you move, and don't tell the Attorney General within 60 days, you are a criminal.
If a firearm is stolen and you don't report it, you are a criminal.
There will be no grandfathered firearms. If you do not obtain a license and report every firearm you currently own, you are a criminal.
There will be a license fee and a fee for the "services" provided at purchase time.
Licenses must be renewed every 5 years.

Here is the text of the bill -- from the Government Printing Office.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h45ih.txt.pdf

This is my reply to the above post on that Forum.

Well guys...welcome to what we suffer here in Australia. Note my comments:

We got it.

We got it.

We got it....plus periodic inspections, sometimes without warning.

We don't got this one....YET.

We got it...well, State Govt recorded

If you move, and don't tell the Attorney General within 60 days, you are a criminal.

We got it.....we have to inform the Police

We got it. Also, you can, and most likely will be, charged with Insecurity of a Firearm.

There will be no grandfathered firearms. If you do not obtain a license and report every firearm you currently own, you are a criminal.

We got it.

There will be a license fee and a fee for the "services" provided at purchase time.

We got it...two fees, plus your have to apply for permission to purchase another firearm...for a fee of course

We got it.

Good Luck guys...it's started. Once it gets in, there is no going back...they will not repeal any laws...the antis will drag it through every Court they possibly can to drag it out to the point where any win by firearms owners will be so watered down it may as well not exist. It will get to the point where those representing the Firearms Owners will have to compromise in order to get anything...compromise is just one of the "injuries" in the "death by a thousand cuts" methods used by the antis and those in Government who support them...or want their vote.

Looking at the H.R. 45 Proposed Firearm Law...it shows how much the antis around the world are combining forces. I said a year or more ago that the antis in Australia and the antis in the USA are in cahoots...the above is a pretty good indication that it is true.

Don't let them do to you what they have done to us. At least you have your Constitution to "protect" you.

Cheers, Vince

Last edited by Cobbershot; 02/19/09 07:21 AM.
Re: Just Compromise [Re: Cobbershot] #598661 02/19/09 01:06 PM
S
Seadog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Thanks Vince for posting that!!! That's how the liberals work, a little at a time and now that we have a liberal congress and president .....!!!

Re: Just Compromise [Re: Seadog] #598662 02/20/09 05:50 AM
A
adrenaline Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
A
THEY CAN HAVE MY GUNS BULLETS FIRST.....................

Re: Just Compromise [Re: Seadog] #598663 02/21/09 07:24 AM
S
Salt Gap Flash Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Quote:

Thanks Vince for posting that!!! That's how the liberals work, a little at a time and now that we have a liberal congress and president .....!!!

What we need to do as a God fearing, law abiding people is to not only contact your representative but also contact areas represented by Democrats. There are a few Dems. that ride the fence and will vote the conservative way. This battle is not lost! We need to drop the defeatist attitude and start calling and writing and talking about what is right about America!!! Being a God fearing, law abiding conservative gun owner is definatly one of them!!!! TEXAS was not won by a bunch of Liberal Limp Wrist!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put on your Conservative Game Face!!! sign- General Patton, Davy Crockett, Harry S. Truman and any other bada$$es you want to throw in. IMO

Last edited by Salt Gap Flash; 02/21/09 07:25 AM.

DO NOT ASK THE LORD TO GUIDE YOUR FOOTSTEPS IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO MOVE YOUR FEET.
Re: Just Compromise [Re: Cobbershot] #598664 02/21/09 07:40 AM
S
Salt Gap Flash Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Quote:

Quote:

This is from another Forum that I frequent....

Here is the text of the bill -- from the Government Printing Office.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h45ih.txt.pdf

This is my reply to the above post on that Forum.

Well guys...welcome to what we suffer here in Australia. Note my comments:

We got it.

We got it.

We got it....plus periodic inspections, sometimes without warning.

We don't got this one....YET.

We got it...well, State Govt recorded

We got it.....we have to inform the Police

We got it. Also, you can, and most likely will be, charged with Insecurity of a Firearm.

We got it.

We got it...two fees, plus your have to apply for permission to purchase another firearm...for a fee of course

We got it.

Good Luck guys...it's started. Once it gets in, there is no going back...they will not repeal any laws...the antis will drag it through every Court they possibly can to drag it out to the point where any win by firearms owners will be so watered down it may as well not exist. It will get to the point where those representing the Firearms Owners will have to compromise in order to get anything...compromise is just one of the "injuries" in the "death by a thousand cuts" methods used by the antis and those in Government who support them...or want their vote.

Looking at the H.R. 45 Proposed Firearm Law...it shows how much the antis around the world are combining forces. I said a year or more ago that the antis in Australia and the antis in the USA are in cahoots...the above is a pretty good indication that it is true.

Don't let them do to you what they have done to us. At least you have your Constitution to "protect" you.

Cheers, Vince [/quote/]

Vince Cobbershot,
As a person living in another country and continent, I would like you and as many Australians as you can contact to help us in sustaning the American way of life. Contact our representativs and let them know how Liberal ideas adversly effected Australia. Maybe we as Americans can help each other regain the God fearing, conservitive way of life. It has to start somewhere!!

Last edited by Salt Gap Flash; 02/21/09 08:04 AM.

DO NOT ASK THE LORD TO GUIDE YOUR FOOTSTEPS IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO MOVE YOUR FEET.
Re: Just Compromise [Re: Salt Gap Flash] #598665 02/22/09 02:39 PM
CoolBreeze Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
Amen preach on brothers. But instead of complaining why not everyone of us do something about it and contact your local state represenative. We can complain about it all day on here but nothing will get done that way. Just food for thougt.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide