Forums46
Topics538,506
Posts9,737,949
Members87,094
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: What is the best IR illuminator for the pulsar n750 [Re: dfwroadkill] #5272394 08/26/14 06:37 AM
T
TNVC-Victor Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
T
Originally Posted By: dfwroadkill
Yes, really Victor. How much do you want to wager they are different lights? You spouted off, back it up.

Originally Posted By: TNVC-Victor
So where are the parts made up of this device?.

Well, well, if you were certain they were the same light you would already know this answer.

It appears the head (bezel markings) are identical to the ones I see others offer.

Careful, appearance can be deceiving...

I also guess the OEM was lying about the other units he makes for these other 2 companies.

No, absolutely not. The OEM was prolly telling the truth. It's just that UNV wasn't one of those companies. You are wrong Victor, accept it.

You see, you just have such a bent for UNV or anyone that enjoys doing business with them, this is the only color you can see. Vile and vitriol, bullying. It is quite sad actually to see a vendor run from forum to forum whining about other vendors and members that don't agree with him...or for God's sake, like another companies product better than yours.. Choice is fine, and we are allowed our opinion as to which product we prefer. I don't work for you or UNV, but I own both products. This is a forum, I can offer my experience. We all see that you don't want those voices heard...

I have not bent on anything. Your bud here made a claim about our product period and I stated some facts period which seemed to hit a nerve and you were not even in the conversation but as predicted you showed up, just like on the ARFCOM a few months back. Your shot across the bow started with your wise remarks about me being joined at the hip with another user and I was not even in that ATN thread but you called me out. Funny you should listen to your own words above, where folks who like TNVC are met with outlandish remarks you continue to make and I didn't even know you from jack until your sly remarks there. Well here I am again only when your bud claims this and that on our product and not telling everything about what it offers and in you come just like on the ARFCOM when your buds are mentioned.

You cannot back up much up except your outlandish remarks, you just about got banned over on the ARFCOM on that one calling me and my company out for no reason there and now doing it here. Please don't act like your an innocent party here, it's comical at best. Acting like an innocent reviewer is laughable, so why dont' you man up to what you've done to bad mouth us in the past? I know it didn't happen right? Be careful here you may get the truth rained down on you....

As for the 2 IR devices, the units housings ARE IDENTICAL, take a look at the both web sites, but you still say the housings are different? Same exact housing, believe what you want but you will not admit to where this product is even made which is very telling.

Re: What is the best IR illuminator for the pulsar n750 [Re: wisco-hunter] #5272560 08/26/14 01:12 PM
dfwroadkill Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I wasn't even in the discussion? 3rd post on the thread Victor and 2 more before you even showed up. Get it right instead of continuously twisting everything.

ARFCOM - According to Eddy you've been banned multiple times. I have never been banned.

I can't back up my outlandish remarks? You stated that the High Tech Redneck (HTR) light and UNV light are the same. Said you had tested the UNV because you owned an HTR. I said they are not the same and offered to make a wager with you since you are the one to make an outlandish claim. They are not the same light Victor. I stand by my claim.

Man up to what I've done to bad mouth you in the past? In every case, just like here...3rd post on the thread Victor....I relate my experience. If I like a product better than yours, that is bad mouthing in your opinion.

I'm done before you twist things even more out of sorts...

Last edited by dfwroadkill; 08/26/14 06:14 PM.
Re: What is the best IR illuminator for the pulsar n750 [Re: wisco-hunter] #5272951 08/26/14 04:47 PM
T
TNVC-Victor Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
T
More nonsense, who the hell is Eddy and I've been a IP and now Site Sponsor on the ARFCOM for years and actually started the NV forum there many years ago. Never been banned in my life except for guys like you. You relate nothing except crap, just like you did on the ARFCOM and now here, but you hide behind your keyboard nonsense. No twisting here, just admit what you did a few months back as well for no reason at all except to protect your bud there and here. That is the bad mouthing you have done, but you have a short memory it appears.

Please do tell all where this Illuminator is made? We have no issue telling folks where ours is engineered, made and where the parts come from and machined from. The fact remains the other IR lights body housings are identical from one re-seller to the next but now the lights are different inside? Which one is it? Why don't you do a REAL review instead of a "friend" review to earn some credibility. All I hear is our illuminator is outdated because we don't recommend use of rechargeable batteries in it for good reason. When I try to attempt to talk about voltage fluctuation and high heat dangers to expensive optics and lights for the community using rechards and to let them know about these known facts, you and your buds have issue with that along with leaving out all the other versatile options the IR Torch Pro has, but hey Technology passed it by? Does your other IR light have these options, capabilities and versatility?....Did you look at the IR LED signature or measure that at distance and what angles it might be seen from? Or course not, none of these "other" points are important to you... Then in the same breath we all hear how your such a community Statesmen who is fair and impartial? We all get it now...

One thing is for certain, it's amazingly transparent what you do around here (you're pretty well known for your antics) and what you tried to do on the ARFCOM but you and your buds got your hat handed to you there and elsewhere.

Keep up your fine community reviews....(Sigh)

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide