New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas #4974088 02/14/14 07:06 PM
K
kiyote Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
K
Sportsman Shooting Center - Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas

The Sportsman Shooting Center is the first indoor cinema shooting range located in Grapevine Texas. The facility is 9500 sq ft and is a hunting training facility. The main objective of the range is to make each and every customer a better shot when it comes to running game.
The facility has three areas of instruction, 100 yard underground sight in tunnel, interactive laser shooting simulator and the cinema range.
The customer will bring their rifle (bolt action or carbine) with 80-120 rounds of ammunition. Upon arriving at our facility the first step will be to ensure that the customer's rifle is sighted in. In our 100 yard underground sight in tunnel we utilize the same computer system as the US Olympics uses for their training. This means the shooter will not need a spotter or have to chase paper. All of the shots are displayed on a computer monitor on the shooting bench.
The second phase of instruction is the shooting simulator. This systems allows the shooter to physically see his barrel movement prior to and after his shot via a barrel trace. We also can track the shooters barrel speed as well as the target speed.
The last phase is the cinema range. The cinema range consists of a 12' x 30' movie screen that we play high definition videos of game animals. Once the shooter takes a shot the scenario will pause and a red dot will appear to show the shooter his/her shot placement and then the scenario will resume.
The shooting "experience" lasts for a total of 2 hours. If anyone in the DFW area is interested in shooting with AT NO CHARGE please email me and I will email you the certificate. The certificate allows you and three other shooters to shot at NO CHARGE. You are only responsible to bring your rifle and ammo. We do have ammo for sale at our facility.
You can check out our web page at www.sportsmanshootingcenter.com or our facebook page (sportsman shooting center).

If interested please email me at adam@sportsmandshootingcenter.com

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974522 02/14/14 11:22 PM
K
kiyote Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
K
Originally Posted By: kiyote

The Sportsman Shooting Center is the first indoor cinema shooting range located in Grapevine Texas. The facility is 9500 sq ft and is a hunting training facility. The main objective of the range is to make each and every customer a better shot when it comes to running game.
The facility has three areas of instruction, 100 yard underground sight in tunnel, interactive laser shooting simulator and the cinema range.
The customer will bring their rifle (bolt action or carbine) with 80-120 rounds of ammunition. Upon arriving at our facility the first step will be to ensure that the customer's rifle is sighted in. In our 100 yard underground sight in tunnel we utilize the same computer system as the US Olympics uses for their training. This means the shooter will not need a spotter or have to chase paper. All of the shots are displayed on a computer monitor on the shooting bench.
The second phase of instruction is the shooting simulator. This systems allows the shooter to physically see his barrel movement prior to and after his shot via a barrel trace. We also can track the shooters barrel speed as well as the target speed.
The last phase is the cinema range. The cinema range consists of a 12' x 30' movie screen that we play high definition videos of game animals. Once the shooter takes a shot the scenario will pause and a red dot will appear to show the shooter his/her shot placement and then the scenario will resume.
The shooting "experience" lasts for a total of 2 hours. If anyone in the DFW area is interested in shooting with AT NO CHARGE please email me and I will email you the certificate. The certificate allows you and three other shooters to shot at NO CHARGE. You are only responsible to bring your rifle and ammo. We do have ammo for sale at our facility.
You can check out our web page at www.sportsmanshootingcenter.com or our facebook page (sportsman shooting center).

If interested please email me at adam@sportsmanshootingcenter.com

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974524 02/14/14 11:23 PM
H
huntnfishtx Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
H
Tried emailing you, however the email address adam@sportsmandshootingcenter.com didn't seem to work.

They don't put the word "eat" in "meat" for nothin you hippie
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: huntnfishtx] #4974539 02/14/14 11:42 PM
P
phat694 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: huntnfishtx
Tried emailing you, however the email address adam@sportsmandshootingcenter.com didn't seem to work.

Same here

Patrick Casteel | REALTOR
Repeat Realty, LLC | Direct: 214-494-9265
patrick@repeatre.com | www.RepeatRealty.com
[Linked Image]
Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974545 02/14/14 11:47 PM
T
Theboyandi Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<adam@sportsmandshootingcenter.com>:
No MX or A records for sportsmandshootingcenter.com"

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974554 02/14/14 11:53 PM
K
kiyote Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
K
Sorry guys. My email is Adam@sportsmanshootingcenter.com

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974560 02/14/14 11:57 PM
K
kiyote Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
K

If interested please email me at adam@sportsmanshootingcenter.com

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974671 02/15/14 01:20 AM
O
Ox190 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O
Man this is awesome I live 5 minutes from there, can't wait to check it out.

"There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre." Louis L'Amour
Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974740 02/15/14 02:00 AM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Got my certificate in email today. Super pumped about it and will post a review once I get the deal done.
Will be taking my son with me and we looked at the demo videos on the Website and they look pretty cool.

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4974850 02/15/14 02:55 AM
S
Shawheel Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
That sounds like fun

I hump the wild to take it all in, there is no bag limit on happiness. -Ted Nugent
Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4975307 02/15/14 02:49 PM
B
Boss Hog Online Happy
Veteran Tracker
Online Happy
Veteran Tracker
B
Just got mine! Thanks!!!

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4984223 02/20/14 08:25 PM
HuntTXhogs Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Great offer! Email sent

Is there any restriction on rifle caliber?

Are those loud muzzle brakes prohibited.... Please say Yes wink

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: HuntTXhogs] #4984305 02/20/14 09:17 PM
Mojo72 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted By: HuntTXhogs
Great offer! Email sent

Is there any restriction on rifle caliber?

Are those loud muzzle brakes prohibited.... Please say Yes wink

Nooooooooooooo!!! Don't say that...

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4984307 02/20/14 09:17 PM
Mojo72 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I wanna take my Braked 300RUM

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #4984798 02/21/14 02:22 AM
T
TX35 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
Very gracious of you Adam. Email sent..

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #5004331 03/04/14 04:20 PM
Brook Trout Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Sounds great! Actually just read about the place in HUNTING magazine.

Can't believe I've never heard of the place.

Looking forward to trying out.

Anyone had a chance to visit yet?

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #5032631 03/21/14 09:16 PM
Dragonuv Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
In light of recent mass shootings, the name "Indoor cinema shooting range" may not be the best choice of a name. Cool idea though.

Re: New Indoor Cinema Shooting Range - Grapevine Texas [Re: kiyote] #5032964 03/22/14 02:13 AM
L
lk05077 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
L
went last week great place had allot of fun

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Payne, TreeBass 

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide