ParkCountyElkDestroyer Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: Bittercreek
Originally Posted By: Texan Til I Die
Originally Posted By: TxAg
Shot a BIG hog under a feeder late one afternoon. Way too big to eat, so I decided to move it off a couple hundred yards to an opening and use it for coyote bait. It took 2 of us to wrestle it into the bed of the truck to get it moved. Next morning it starts getting light and I'm scanning that opening for varmints. I can't see anything, even though the hog should be easily visible. Hunted for several hours and didn't see a single deer, which was really unusual. Finally, I climbed down and walked over to where we had dropped the hog. You could clearly see exactly where the hog had been laying, and there were drag marks for about 2 feet, then nothing. No hair, blood stains, bones, hide, nothing. Something had picked up a 175 pound hog and carried it off without leaving a trace. I still to this day can't figure out what happened.

What county was this?
Extreme SE Scurry/SW Fisher - right on the county line.

I know what-"carried' it off.
Alot of -"tales" in that area, and Scurry and Bordern County of such happines.

This is scary... I hunt exactly where you are talking about

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: target1911] #4599369 09/25/13 04:10 AM
8Point Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
30 years ago I got on My first lease in Naples.We stopped to get gas about 5 miles from the lease and I was pumping the gas while My BIL went in to pay This old man was pumping gas next to me.He said yall going hunting I said yes sir.He said you know that people have seen Big Foot around here don't you.Me being 20 I laughted and said yea.The next mornng I was walking to My stand for the first time in My life. I hear something take off running in the dark piney woods.Well you know what I thought it was.Till this day I still laugh because the OLD MAN got me......

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Bittercreek] #4599453 09/25/13 05:57 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
We shot a big hog in Kent county one night. It was in the field the next day like we expected. We left to check another field out and came back and the hog was gone....

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Bittercreek] #4599731 09/25/13 01:04 PM
T
target1911 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Shot a BIG hog under a feeder late one afternoon. Way too big to eat, so I decided to move it off a couple hundred yards to an opening and use it for coyote bait. It took 2 of us to wrestle it into the bed of the truck to get it moved. Next morning it starts getting light and I'm scanning that opening for varmints. I can't see anything, even though the hog should be easily visible. Hunted for several hours and didn't see a single deer, which was really unusual. Finally, I climbed down and walked over to where we had dropped the hog. You could clearly see exactly where the hog had been laying, and there were drag marks for about 2 feet, then nothing. No hair, blood stains, bones, hide, nothing. Something had picked up a 175 pound hog and carried it off without leaving a trace. I still to this day can't figure out what happened.

What county was this?

Share the knowledge.

"A good life is never too short"
My Dad
Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Texsun] #4599827 09/25/13 01:38 PM
J
Jtmeeks Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
Originally Posted By: Texsun
Originally Posted By: txtrophy85
I've got a good one, but I won't tell it cause it would make me look crazy

Just go...

Come on, tell it!!!!!

I don't always exaggerate, I just remember BIG!
Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Bittercreek] #4599835 09/25/13 01:41 PM
T
TxAg Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T

What county was this?

So what was it?

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: TxAg] #4599919 09/25/13 02:12 PM
T
TSU99 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
My spook story is when I was Elk hunting in Colorado five years ago. I had just dropped a Bull and had field dressed it. While I was on my way to camp to get help backing it out, I noticed something black in color skirting the far tree line. I thought it was just bear and didn't give it a second thought, after all I had my 300 mag with me. It turned out everybody at camp was still out hunting, so I went ahead and got the hand cart and went to pack out as much meat out as I could before I could enlist help. Well, I made it back to the downed bull and started quartering the bull out. I happened to look up at that far tree line again and there stood that black object, "huh" I thought that bear is there again. I still had my rifle, so it didn't bother me. I also still had my binos, so I got them out of the backpack and had a look. That black object seemed pretty tall for a bear. It then proceeded to walk back into the tree line and it looked like on just two legs. I then automatically chambered the 300 and went back to work on the Bull. Well I finally backed the bull back to camp and everybody was there when I arrived with the last load. I kept my mouth shut about the matter. All just congradulated me on the bull. That night I heard foot steps in and around camp, and later that night something sounded like it was hitting a tree trunk with a branch or something. The next morning I went around camp to check things out. No elk meat was missing everything seemed o.k. I did, however, find foot prints.... This is the first time I have spoke of this. Guy's I'm not sure what I saw and heard that day and night, it still makes me shiver to this day when I think of it.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: ParkCountyElkDestroyer] #4600054 09/25/13 02:54 PM
T
Texan Til I Die Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: jensent
This is scary... I hunt exactly where you are talking about
If you're familiar with the area, this was on the Pyron Ranch and it happened before the turbines went up.

Silver spurs and gold tequila
keep me hanging on.
Pretty girls and old cantinas
give me shelter from the storm.
Re: Spooky stories? [Re: TSU99] #4600082 09/25/13 03:01 PM
C
Chadillac Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: TSU99
My spook story is when I was Elk hunting in Colorado five years ago. I had just dropped a Bull and had field dressed it. While I was on my way to camp to get help backing it out, I noticed something black in color skirting the far tree line. I thought it was just bear and didn't give it a second thought, after all I had my 300 mag with me. It turned out everybody at camp was still out hunting, so I went ahead and got the hand cart and went to pack out as much meat out as I could before I could enlist help. Well, I made it back to the downed bull and started quartering the bull out. I happened to look up at that far tree line again and there stood that black object, "huh" I thought that bear is there again. I still had my rifle, so it didn't bother me. I also still had my binos, so I got them out of the backpack and had a look. That black object seemed pretty tall for a bear. It then proceeded to walk back into the tree line and it looked like on just two legs. I then automatically chambered the 300 and went back to work on the Bull. Well I finally backed the bull back to camp and everybody was there when I arrived with the last load. I kept my mouth shut about the matter. All just congradulated me on the bull. That night I heard foot steps in and around camp, and later that night something sounded like it was hitting a tree trunk with a branch or something. The next morning I went around camp to check things out. No elk meat was missing everything seemed o.k. I did, however, find foot prints.... This is the first time I have spoke of this. Guy's I'm not sure what I saw and heard that day and night, it still makes me shiver to this day when I think of it.

Sounds like you could have made history with your 300 mag.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Chadillac] #4600180 09/25/13 03:24 PM
T
TSU99 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Meh. I'm not going to take a shot at something I'm not sure of. It just made the hunt that much more interesting.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: TSU99] #4600283 09/25/13 03:49 PM
C
Chadillac Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: TSU99
Meh. I'm not going to take a shot at something I'm not sure of. It just made the hunt that much more interesting.

Good call. That's kinda what I thought after making that post.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Bittercreek] #4600458 09/25/13 04:33 PM
T
treeman Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
heres another:
Friend of mine was hunting around Clifton couple years ago. He was the only one at the lease as it was during the week. That morning he shot a real nice 10 pt he had been seeing. He field dressed and tagged it and then left for the short 1/2 mile walk back to the truck. When he returned the whole deer was gone. No drag marks or tracks were found. He still cant figure out what happened to his deer. At first he tought someone had been watching him but when he asked the neighbors no one had anybody out hunting or working in the area. i think i would have been pizzed

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: treeman] #4600473 09/25/13 04:35 PM
C
Chadillac Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: treeman
heres another:
Friend of mine was hunting around Clifton couple years ago. He was the only one at the lease as it was during the week. That morning he shot a real nice 10 pt he had been seeing. He field dressed and tagged it and then left for the short 1/2 mile walk back to the truck. When he returned the whole deer was gone. No drag marks or tracks were found. He still cant figure out what happened to his deer. At first he tought someone had been watching him but when he asked the neighbors no one had anybody out hunting or working in the area. i think i would have been pizzed

Yeah, that sounds like the work of some (censor myself).

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Chadillac] #4604199 09/26/13 05:27 PM
P
phat694 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
P
About 10 years ago I was hunting on our farm in Kansas. I had driven up the night before and got in about 11pm that night (a 6 hour drive). My uncle told me that I was going to be hunting on a neighbors place because my cousins and other uncle where going to be set up around our farm and the adjacent property. I told him no problem since I knew the neighbor well. My Uncle woke me up about 4:30am the next morning to get ready and so that Id have plenty of time to walk to the spot he wanted me to hunt since I really didn't know the area as good as him, he dropped me off and told me to follow the fence line west about a half mile then follow the creek north until I climb up a hill then sit in a stand of trees. No big deal. It takes me about 35 minutes to walk and find the spot. All the time thinking dang, there aint NOTHING out here, no lights, no farm houses, no cattle. I set up under this cedar tree and listen to the sound of a few crickets and the creek running by, I soon doze off. I wake up about an hour later feeling as if something was watching me. It was still about 30 minutes until light. I though it might me a deer or some livestock but I wasn't sure anything was out there. So my senses slightly more heightened I catch a small whiff of smoke, like a little campfire. The wind was blowing ever so slightly so I though it might be from a farm house or maybe just "wood smells" since i was not that familiar with the area I was in I kinda disregarded it. Several minutes later that smell is noticeably stronger and now I can definitely tell it is campfire smoke but from where? NO ONE is out here and there isn't a farm house for several miles. It still isn't light yet and I am getting worried that another hunter is out here. Eventually the smokey smell dies down and disappears leaving me clueless as to what it was. Right around dawn I start to hear some foot steps in the dead leaves and grass. I'm ready to see a nice buck or doe but it still isn't quite light enough yet and all I can see is a faint shadow about 40 yards away. Still kinda nervous about the smoke smell my 23 year old mind is racing with thoughts about what might be out there. I can hear small twigs breaking every minute or two. My heart rate is up. The morning sun starts to peak over the horizon casting eerie shadows of dead trees, limbs and scrub brush. Its creepy. Still keeping an eye on what I 'think' is a deer moving through the brush I start to smell the campfire smoke again. I then hear some more movement behind me about 50 yards or so, some ground rustling of dead leaves (kinda like what a squirrel would make). I'm trying to stay calm while my adrenaline is pumping. I start to get worried that another hunter is out here. I have on my orange vest so they will surely see me when the sun is up. The sun is about half way over the horizon now and the activity has slowed down the the campfire smell is still in the air. The walking noise from the first object increases and it sounds like foot steps. I still cant make anything out yet but I can for sure see movement in the brush about 40 yards out, something IS there. Its cold (I'm shaking but only because its cold) and Im getting a little anxious about being in an area that I really don't know and the creepy things going on around me are still filling my mind. A few minutes pass and I start to hear the slightest sounds of what I think are 2 voices. So by now I'm pretty sure there are other people around me but my uncle said no one would be out here and the old neighbor doesn't hunt any more. I'm thinking poachers, great. The air seams to get colder and more still as the campfire smell goes away. I still feel that there is something watching me and the shadow in the distance has vanished, no movement, no sounds, nothing. The air is really heavy now. I'm officially freaked out. I start to move out, slowly trying not to make a sound, watching where I step. I walk about 20 feet, standing straight up I look to my right and then left, something is watching me. I freeze and hear voices but I cannot make out what they are saying. At this time I'm done hunting, I just want to get back to the road. I make my way out of the trees and down the small hill following the creek. I stop to catch my breath about 100 yards out I turn around and watch for a while to see if anything comes out into the field that dead ends into the grove of trees Nope, nothing. I make my way back to the road and eventually my Uncle picks me up. He asks how my hunt went and if I had seen anything. I tell him that there are some other people back in there and I left out a while after sun up. I tell him my story and what happened. He told me it would be very unlikely that poachers or another hunter would be back there because the field is to muddy to have a vehicle run through it and no one would have a way to cross the creek. There are no vehicle tracks in the field or foot prints around and most folks in this area would bury a poacher if they found one trespassing or otherwise.

He then tells me that we he was little, him and my grand dad would find arrow heads, broken pottery pieces and other artifacts back in along the creek and up to the trees where I was hunting. I had researched the area when I got back home after the weekend, I found out that the Osage Indians (Wazhazhe tribe) lived in that area in the 1700-1800's. I still get the goosebumps when I think about that time in the woods.

Patrick Casteel | REALTOR
Repeat Realty, LLC | Direct: 214-494-9265
patrick@repeatre.com | www.RepeatRealty.com
[Linked Image]
Re: Spooky stories? [Re: phat694] #4604406 09/26/13 06:15 PM
S
Spent Brass Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Walking to the stand in the dark when I was 13 or 14 I got caught in a creekbed on the way to the stand by a pack of wild dogs. The old guys on the lease had warned me about them as they had been around there for years and they had picked a few of them off. I couldn't outrun em and couldn't see em with the little mag lite so I put my back against the wall of the creekbed, got on my knees and chambered a round in my .30-.30 and waited. They were close enough I could smell em, but never got close enough to bite me. When daylight came I gutted the closest one to me, which went through and killed the one behind. The rest of em took off after the gut shot dog and I could hear them take it down and eat it. Pops met me on the way back to camp thinking I'd shot a deer, he didn't believe that I'd sat there with dogs all around me and that I'd actually shot one so we went back and I showed him the scene of the crime. We found where the pack had eaten the first dog and came back and were eating the second one.

Another time I climbed up to my box blind and opened the door, an owl fell out on my head and the fight was on. I hit the ground still not knowing wth I was grappling with and finally got loose from him. Wound up with a few scratches and scrapes and some feathers for the hatband.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Spent Brass] #4604451 09/26/13 06:26 PM
C
Chadillac Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Spent Brass
Walking to the stand in the dark when I was 13 or 14 I got caught in a creekbed on the way to the stand by a pack of wild dogs. The old guys on the lease had warned me about them as they had been around there for years and they had picked a few of them off. I couldn't outrun em and couldn't see em with the little mag lite so I put my back against the wall of the creekbed, got on my knees and chambered a round in my .30-.30 and waited.

Not a place I would want to be.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Chadillac] #4604489 09/26/13 06:42 PM
R
redfred Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
About 40 years ago, my dad was talking to a co-worker who had inherited hi father-in-law's ranch, but didn't hunt. He told my dad that they had a lot of deer on the property, but nobody had hunted it since his FIL had died 5 years before. My dad climbed up a tree to a makeshift tree stand and waited. He didn't see anything for a long time, but then noticed a little old man standing at the edge of the woods in a red plaid shirt and an "Elmer Fudd" hat. The man pointed across the clearing and Dad looked and saw a really big buck trotting through the brush. Suddenly the man whistled, and the deer stopped dead still. My dad looked at the man,who pointed at the deer, so Dad fired, and the deer dropped like a stone. He looked back to where the man had been, but he was nowhere to be seen.
Dad cleaned the deer and loaded it into his truck, and on the way out of the property stopped by the house to thank his friend. He asked who the man was, and his friend said that no one else was supposed to be there. When Dad described the old man, his friend's wife turned pale and almost fainted. She told Dad that he father hunted that area for years, and one of his hunting tricks was to whistle at a running deer and then shoot it when it stopped. He always wore the same thing - a red plaid shirt and an "Elmer Fudd" hunting cap.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alcohol,Tobacco, and Firearms. Should not be a government bureau. Should be a department store.
Re: Spooky stories? [Re: redfred] #4604787 09/26/13 08:08 PM
8pointdrop Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted By: redfred
About 40 years ago, my dad was talking to a co-worker who had inherited hi father-in-law's ranch, but didn't hunt. He told my dad that they had a lot of deer on the property, but nobody had hunted it since his FIL had died 5 years before. My dad climbed up a tree to a makeshift tree stand and waited. He didn't see anything for a long time, but then noticed a little old man standing at the edge of the woods in a red plaid shirt and an "Elmer Fudd" hat. The man pointed across the clearing and Dad looked and saw a really big buck trotting through the brush. Suddenly the man whistled, and the deer stopped dead still. My dad looked at the man,who pointed at the deer, so Dad fired, and the deer dropped like a stone. He looked back to where the man had been, but he was nowhere to be seen.
Dad cleaned the deer and loaded it into his truck, and on the way out of the property stopped by the house to thank his friend. He asked who the man was, and his friend said that no one else was supposed to be there. When Dad described the old man, his friend's wife turned pale and almost fainted. She told Dad that he father hunted that area for years, and one of his hunting tricks was to whistle at a running deer and then shoot it when it stopped. He always wore the same thing - a red plaid shirt and an "Elmer Fudd" hunting cap.
You've told that one before and it gets me every time.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: 8pointdrop] #4605027 09/26/13 09:06 PM
B
Bull_Rope Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
I hunted a place down in Junction on the Llano river. There was an old ranch house on the place that we still used as the camp house. One of my favorite spots to hunt was a HUGE grove of oak trees that were on the south cut bank of the river. These trees were awesome. Old, twisted and huge. The kind you couldn't get your arms around if there were three of you. Really neat place.

Anyway, on the morning hunt, I geared up and grabbed my pack and set off through the grove and got settled in at the base of my tree. It was about 50 yard inside the edge of the tree line so you could still see the small clearing between the cut bank and the woods edge.

It was still early. It was starting to get light and the turkey were doing their thing and the squirrels were getting out of bed. It was a really peaceful morning. I saw a few axis doe graze through the clearing and a small white tail not far from them. I hadn't noticed that the wind had shifted until the doe and buck went to full alert. It surprised me because I was very thorough and meticulous on my pre hunt scent control and handling of my gear. (yeah I was pretty gung-ho back then)

The doe bailed out but the white tail hung back for a few more seconds. I started to hear what I thought was a couple of squirrels playing grab [censored] in a tree top above and behind me about 15 yards back. Then the noise sounded "heavier" and changed into that unmistakable "claws in wood " noise. Before I could get turned around I heard the "double thud".

The hair on my neck stood up as I saw an incredible sight. A beautiful mountain lion had just come down out of that oak. It didn't waste any time and quickly took off away from me down towards the neighbors fence. That awesome feeling of fear and excitement all in one. I only saw the cat for about 8 or 10 seconds then it bounded over the fence and was out of sight.
I was so pumped but then I got to thinking.

Did I catch that cat during his proverbial "cat nap" or did that big feline see me come in that morning and know I was there the whole time? The thought of that is a little spooky. Awesome experience but I wish I could have calmed down to try to catch a pic.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Bull_Rope] #4605871 09/27/13 01:32 AM
J
Jtmeeks Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
Originally Posted By: Bull_Rope
I hunted a place down in Junction on the Llano river. There was an old ranch house on the place that we still used as the camp house. One of my favorite spots to hunt was a HUGE grove of oak trees that were on the south cut bank of the river. These trees were awesome. Old, twisted and huge. The kind you couldn't get your arms around if there were three of you. Really neat place.

Anyway, on the morning hunt, I geared up and grabbed my pack and set off through the grove and got settled in at the base of my tree. It was about 50 yard inside the edge of the tree line so you could still see the small clearing between the cut bank and the woods edge.

It was still early. It was starting to get light and the turkey were doing their thing and the squirrels were getting out of bed. It was a really peaceful morning. I saw a few axis doe graze through the clearing and a small white tail not far from them. I hadn't noticed that the wind had shifted until the doe and buck went to full alert. It surprised me because I was very thorough and meticulous on my pre hunt scent control and handling of my gear. (yeah I was pretty gung-ho back then)

The doe bailed out but the white tail hung back for a few more seconds. I started to hear what I thought was a couple of squirrels playing grab [censored] in a tree top above and behind me about 15 yards back. Then the noise sounded "heavier" and changed into that unmistakable "claws in wood " noise. Before I could get turned around I heard the "double thud".

The hair on my neck stood up as I saw an incredible sight. A beautiful mountain lion had just come down out of that oak. It didn't waste any time and quickly took off away from me down towards the neighbors fence. That awesome feeling of fear and excitement all in one. I only saw the cat for about 8 or 10 seconds then it bounded over the fence and was out of sight.
I was so pumped but then I got to thinking.

Did I catch that cat during his proverbial "cat nap" or did that big feline see me come in that morning and know I was there the whole time? The thought of that is a little spooky. Awesome experience but I wish I could have calmed down to try to catch a pic.

That kitty wouldn't of lived.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: redfred] #4606016 09/27/13 02:12 AM
J
jlbain94 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
J
Originally Posted By: redfred

Thats a creepy one.

A man can never have enough guns.
Re: Spooky stories? [Re: jlbain94] #4607057 09/27/13 02:42 PM
R
Ryan81 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Not a hunting story but on my 16th birthday I was waiting at the house for my sister to come pick me up to go get my license. She called and told me what time she would be there so I went and unlocked the door for her. I was just sitting in the living room when a lot of sunlight comes in the room. So I get up and walk around the corner to find the door wide open with no one around and her car not in the drive way. I immediately go to my room and chamber a round in the shotgun. I still have no idea as to who or what it was. But I was ready to blast my way out of there if need be.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: ryorgensen] #4607916 09/27/13 06:27 PM
W
Wink68 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
W
I lived in Northern Nebraska in the early 90's, near the South Dakota border. This is near the Sioux Indian rez. I was talking to a South Dakota rancher one time who told me a story about looking for a calf at night during a snowstorm. He said that one of his cows had lost her calf and he went looking for it. Mind you, anywhere in this country is a long way from somewhere. Anyway, he was driving a 4-wheeler through the snow, very dark and very cold, looking for the calf. Suddenly, a big Indian steps out next to him and says, "Your calf is right over there." pointing to his left. Then he just walks off. After the rancher gets a hold of himself, he looks and sure nuff, calf is sitting in the snow. At this part of the story, it would be cool to say the Indian had just disappeared, however, he was just a drunk that wandered off the rez in the middle of the night in a snowstorm.

Second story, my hometown had a local character (they used to be call village idiots) named Johnny. Johnny was "special". He would walk around town carrying a hammer. He walked everywhere. He was pretty much harmless and everybody knew who Johnny was. One night my dad's friend was cutting hay for a farmer several miles outside of town. Since it was hot,and tractors did not have A/C back then, he was cutting at night. An hour or so into this field, he had to answer the call of nature. He throttled down the tractor and stepped off to take a leak. Mid-pee, he feels a hand on his shoulder, turns around and there is Johnny standing there with his hammer. He says,(in your best hair-lip imitation)"Hey, you got any hay to haul." I think my dad's friend and Johnny both had wet shoes from this encounter.

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Wink68] #4629681 10/04/13 01:03 PM
J
Jtmeeks Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
These are awsome. Wish I had a story to tell

Re: Spooky stories? [Re: Wink68] #4630641 10/04/13 06:21 PM
M
MuddyWater Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
M
Originally Posted By: Wink68
I lived in Northern Nebraska in the early 90's, near the South Dakota border. This is near the Sioux Indian rez. I was talking to a South Dakota rancher one time who told me a story about looking for a calf at night during a snowstorm. He said that one of his cows had lost her calf and he went looking for it. Mind you, anywhere in this country is a long way from somewhere. Anyway, he was driving a 4-wheeler through the snow, very dark and very cold, looking for the calf. Suddenly, a big Indian steps out next to him and says, "Your calf is right over there." pointing to his left. Then he just walks off. After the rancher gets a hold of himself, he looks and sure nuff, calf is sitting in the snow. At this part of the story, it would be cool to say the Indian had just disappeared, however, he was just a drunk that wandered off the rez in the middle of the night in a snowstorm.

Second story, my hometown had a local character (they used to be call village idiots) named Johnny. Johnny was "special". He would walk around town carrying a hammer. He walked everywhere. He was pretty much harmless and everybody knew who Johnny was. One night my dad's friend was cutting hay for a farmer several miles outside of town. Since it was hot,and tractors did not have A/C back then, he was cutting at night. An hour or so into this field, he had to answer the call of nature. He throttled down the tractor and stepped off to take a leak. Mid-pee, he feels a hand on his shoulder, turns around and there is Johnny standing there with his hammer. He says,(in your best hair-lip imitation)"Hey, you got any hay to haul." I think my dad's friend and Johnny both had wet shoes from this encounter.

Thats pretty funny.

Originally Posted By: 603Country
I want it to party in my mouth.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide