Print Thread
Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! #4179510 04/10/13 02:28 PM
Z
zombiedrifter Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
Z
A breath of fresh air in this useless gun debate...Texas State Senator Dan Patrick lays it down like it is to Limey Piers Morgan.

Finally something worth watching on the Idiot Box

Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: zombiedrifter] #4179535 04/10/13 02:36 PM
S
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
The lady at the end said that if there was a background check, then Columbine woudn't have happened. Weren't those under age kids with stolen guns? Maybe they want background checks for ALL gun transactions including theft and black market gun transactions.

Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: stinkbelly] #4179575 04/10/13 02:49 PM
Z
zombiedrifter Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
Z
I believe in Columbine, two of the weapons were bought at a gun show by straw buyers, but they were just a part of the "arsenal" the two SSRI addled spoiled brats had. remember they also had propane tanks rigged to explode and they did have stolen guns as you correctly stated. Christianne Amanpour also stated that states with the strictest gun laws are the safest. That, is an out right LIE.

Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: zombiedrifter] #4179884 04/10/13 04:39 PM
Q
Quack Whacker Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Q
Why in the H#// is this guy even in the US. If he believes that total gun control is so wonderful, move back to the UK. America whipped England twice over 200 years ago in order to make a nation that was different than England. GO HOME!

Jesus Christ is Lord!
He is risen!
Genesis 9:2-3
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: zombiedrifter] #4179975 04/10/13 05:11 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Listen to what Amanpour states as fact around the 3:18-3:21 mark:
In states where there are tougher gun laws, there is less gun crime....paraphrasing it.

Have you heard of Chicago? New York City? Detroit? Are you kidding me. Flat out lie.

Amazing that the media gets away with such deceptions. Also, notice how they got the Senator off the air before Piers went to this lady and asked her, so there would be no rebuttal...

Edit: Sorry Zombie, I didn't see you posted the same thing...

Last edited by Texas buckeye; 04/10/13 05:12 PM.
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: Quack Whacker] #4179979 04/10/13 05:14 PM
K
Korean Redneck Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
K
What really bothers me about that A-hole Piers Morgan and other ignorant folks just like him are the stupid citations about other western/modern nations with much less gun death rates. We are a totally different situation and no comparison. Good, bad or indifferent, there are millions of guns in existence in this country and countless illegal owned ones; some thanks in large part to that lying crook Eric Holder.
Why is it so hard to see that new laws regarding gun control just means more laws that a criminal is breaking? Come on America, it's not rocket science.

I hate this man with a passion.

I'm a dude who likes long barrels!
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: Korean Redneck] #4180016 04/10/13 05:30 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted By: Korean Redneck
What really bothers me about that A-hole Piers Morgan and other ignorant folks just like him are the stupid citations about other western/modern nations with much less gun death rates. We are a totally different situation and no comparison. Good, bad or indifferent, there are millions of guns in existence in this country and countless illegal owned ones; some thanks in large part to that lying crook Eric Holder.
Why is it so hard to see that new laws regarding gun control just means more laws that a criminal is breaking? Come on America, it's not rocket science.

What he always fails to mention, and I wish I was being interviewed by him cuz I would ask him abot it, is that UK has 4 times per capita violent crime rate vs US. Once the strict gun laws went into existence over there, criminals were unleashed and you are now more than 4 times as likely to be assaulted, raped, mugged in the UK than you are in the US.

Now that's a nice stat to hide isn't it Piers?

Also, once you take away the shootings which happen in gang violence and suicide, the gun crime rate in the US drops by more than 90%...another stat not likely to be thrown around by Piers...no level of gun control is going to change those numbers (other than maybe people finding a different way to kill themselves).

Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: Korean Redneck] #4180065 04/10/13 05:48 PM
10ring Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Why do any credible spokespersons even offer this limey fruit a platform to stand on by agreeing to be on his show? He has been a rogue journalist for his entire career and was basically run out of the UK based on the wire tap scandals that were brought to light over there; all of which he wasn't able to deny his knowledge of. He has been forced out of a couple of news journals in the UK. "Once for potentially endangering the lives of British military due to reports that he released". This guy has been a total piece of sh-t his entire life and what he is doing here in the U.S. posing as a journalist or some kind of expert on our society is beyond me. I would ask all people who are approached to be on his show to decline and stop giving him fuel to run his unfounded propaganda.

Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: 10ring] #4180092 04/10/13 05:58 PM
Q
Quack Whacker Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Q
Originally Posted By: 10ring
Why do any credible spokespersons even offer this limey fruit a platform to stand on by agreeing to be on his show? He has been a rogue journalist for his entire career and was basically run out of the UK based on the wire tap scandals that were brought to light over there; all of which he wasn't able to deny his knowledge of. He has been forced out of a couple of news journals in the UK. "Once for potentially endangering the lives of British military due to reports that he released". This guy has been a total piece of sh-t his entire life and what he is doing here in the U.S. posing as a journalist or some kind of expert on our society is beyond me. I would ask all people who are approached to be on his show to decline and stop giving him fuel to run his unfounded propaganda.

If he calls me for an interview, I'll tell him to kiss my red, white and blue @$$! flag

Jesus Christ is Lord!
He is risen!
Genesis 9:2-3
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: 10ring] #4180121 04/10/13 06:06 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

The only time I ever see of hear him is when he is linked in videos like this...I never turn on CNN and don't care if I ever do again...I am reminded here of Wolf Blitzer covering the first gulf war...

I am appalled by the lack of a true voice in the news media today. There is very little left of freedom of the press since there is no legitimate press out there anymore. The press has turned into a "who do you know or who's kid are you" hiring fest and none of the people out there are true newscasters. We need a Kronkite type person who will tell it the way it is without the spin and without telling the story the right or left want to be told.

Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: Texas buckeye] #4180242 04/10/13 06:49 PM
H
HeidelbergJaeger Offline
Tracker
Tracker
H
Christiane Amanpour- the Angel of death. Where ever she is, death and destruction are moments away. Not an American by the way- sure, married to one, but not one of her own accord.

Piers Morgan- left the UK under suspicion in the investigation of the largest invasion of privacy case that the British media has ever had. Not an American.

Get it right folks- these pukes are pushing their "one world" agenda. It is championed by Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and every other liberal who believes that it "takes a village" or some crap to raise a child. Look at who they are and who they represent.

Both are British SUBJECTS and do not have a God given inalienable right to own a firearm. This is where the line is drawn.

We are a nation founded on the ideal of violent revolution and historically struggled hard to rid our nation of those who sought to oppress our forefathers. The lemmings who believe any of what they have to say deserve the infringement of their individual liberties.

Remember, all powers not specified in the Constitution for the Congress are the dominion of the States. If you want to live in New York and be told that you're too damn stupid to handle a firearm, then fine for you. But don't think for one minute that those types will come to our great state and push that nonsense.

Mao, Stalin, Castro, Pot, Honecker, Ceaucescu and a whole laundry list of others wanted "Common Sense" gun laws that ended up with the central registry of owners. Once identified, guess who were the first ones led to the camps.

DON'T COMPROMISE, DON'T GIVE IN, DON'T REGISTER!

Korea is nothing like Germany, and no amount of Army Modernization propaganda will convince me otherwise. I miss my wife and kids something fierce
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: 10ring] #4180339 04/10/13 07:30 PM
K
Korean Redneck Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
K

The answer is CNN will do anything to get rating. They know they're so far behind Fox that they are more than willing to settle for the table scraps when it comes to an audience base.

I'm a dude who likes long barrels!
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: Texas buckeye] #4180551 04/10/13 08:52 PM
T
tth_40 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted By: Texas buckeye
Originally Posted By: Korean Redneck

What he always fails to mention, and I wish I was being interviewed by him cuz I would ask him abot it, is that UK has 4 times per capita violent crime rate vs US. Once the strict gun laws went into existence over there, criminals were unleashed and you are now more than 4 times as likely to be assaulted, raped, mugged in the UK than you are in the US.

Now that's a nice stat to hide isn't it Piers?

Also, once you take away the shootings which happen in gang violence and suicide, the gun crime rate in the US drops by more than 90%...another stat not likely to be thrown around by Piers...no level of gun control is going to change those numbers (other than maybe people finding a different way to kill themselves).
You bring up an interesting point. Therefore, why has no one else brought this up during one of his "interviews"?

There is either a fair amount of editing being done on the part of CNN or there is some sort of scripting happening.

I am thinking it's more of the former.

Oh, and I love the way the "studio audience" is stacked.

These idiots aren't even trying to hide their methods and motives anymore.

Last edited by tth_40; 04/10/13 08:54 PM. Reason: Added comments.

Originally Posted By: theserxtremedays
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: tth_40] #4180961 04/10/13 11:53 PM
S
Stoney Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I cannot believe there are United States citizens in that audience following lockstep with these two smarmy (foriegn) pieces of carp. It is utterly amazing

BAKEN-ET's Pro Staff
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: Stoney] #4181352 04/11/13 02:52 AM
M
Metal Man Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
M
uk 2nd highest crime rate in europe, 5th in robberies, 4th highest burglary rate, and THE EU named britain as the most violent country in the EU

UK - 2034 violent crimes per 100,000 people

US - 466 violent crimes per 100,000 people...[b][/b]

Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: Metal Man] #4181539 04/11/13 04:37 AM
T
tgrghostrider Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T
Anybody else just want to go duh.... less guns equal less gun crimes just like less cars equal no car related deaths.... or no water equals no drowning....love watching this crap just to sit back and laugh. The answer is more responsible gun owners not needing to register their firearms with a carry rate of 90%+ everywhere to reduce violent crime.

There are those who read of what others have done, then there are those like me who do what others read about.
Re: Texas Senator Dan Patrick DESTROYS Piers Morgan! [Re: tgrghostrider] #4181992 04/11/13 02:23 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I've stated this before about P.O.S. Morgan, but every time i see his smug face I think of it again.

Give him a ride to the nearest airport with a one way ticket back to the UK. When he comes back strap him to the hood and take him to the nearest C 130 that is east bound across the pond, seat him with a platoon or Marines and see if he tries to preach his gun control agenda to them.

Bet he doesn't come back.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide