Forum Stats
53053 Members
41 Forums
387585 Topics
4983832 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#4143475 - 03/24/13 10:05 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: Double Naught Spy]
Flashprism Offline
Woodsman

Loc: Corpus & Dickens
I for one will boycot Colorado. I can tell you I have family there and deep roots However Money talks or the lack of same!!!. You'll be surprized how quickly a higly commited liberal will change his deep seated beliefs when he sees his wealth deminish. I'm sorry for the outfitters who I agree are like us however this is bigger than a few outfiiters we spend large sums of money that does not go directly to the outfitters. Such as Hotels, resturants, camp grounds, gas stations, ammo, supplies etc.
Many of the idiots who are in the democratic majority in Colorado will feel the financial pain or their constituents will and the [censored] will hit the fan. Dont hunt, Dont ski, dont visit Colorado until they stop violating our fellow americans constitutional right. We must help them!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4143601 - 03/24/13 11:39 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: Flashprism]
cowboyway Offline
Woodsman

Hunters boycotting CO is a complete waste of time. I bet in tourism dollars, hunters account for $1 for every $500 spent on skiing tourists.

You don't agree with their laws, fine. That is your right.

Keep in mind before you judge them.... This state was the victim of two of the most heinous shooting spree's in modern history. Columbine and the movie theater. They are sensitive, and rightly so.

#4143787 - 03/25/13 07:36 AM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: syncerus]
Palehorse Offline
Veteran Tracker

Loc: Surfside Beach, TX
A large part of that area used to be part of The Republic of Texas. My brother in law lives in Loveland. I love jerking his chain and saying I'm going to visit him in North Texas.

#4143895 - 03/25/13 08:22 AM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: Palehorse]
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Parker County, Tx
I have thought about going somewhere else for vacation this summer. I would just really miss fly fishing up there.

#4144017 - 03/25/13 09:17 AM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: cowboyway]
Flashprism Offline
Woodsman

Loc: Corpus & Dickens
It might surprize you cowboy that many hunters are skiers and everyone who thinks our constitution including skiers needs to be honored and protected must not feed the enemy. We need to help my family in Colorado make this decision by these liberals a major error. Folks continuing to go to Colorado and acting like nothing is wrong is not the way to impact this terribe situation. There was a time when folks from other states came to the aide of Texas and now is the time to do as Crocket, TN, Bowie, KY, Cochran, NH, Stockton NJ, Travis, SC, to name a few. I can assure the folks in Colorado want and need this help.

Edited by Flashprism (03/25/13 09:18 AM)

#4144069 - 03/25/13 09:40 AM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: Flashprism]
rifleman Online   crying
Sparkly Pants
THF Celebrity

Loc: Kingwood
So we should go to CO? As long as O&G exploration is booming in Colorado the state won't miss much of our tax $, you're just hurting the small town mom & pop places off the beaten path.

#4144287 - 03/25/13 11:15 AM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: rifleman]
Nogalus Prairie Online   content
THF Celebrity

Loc: Corsicana
I am going to keep going to CO because I like it. Oh, and if there's something in CA or NY I want to check out I will go there too. Boycotting places or businesses that haven't personally done me wrong is just too hard to keep up with. I'll bet a huge % of the companies that are engaged in commerce have done some stuff I disagree with-but who's got time to keep up with the scorecard?

Originally Posted By: swmays
Life has a way of scattering your chickens on occasion.

#4144712 - 03/25/13 01:30 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: Flashprism]
Pitchfork Predator Offline
Extreme Tracker

Loc: Murphy, TX Dickens county
"Yeah, let me help you even though you voted against this, by putting you out of business, because this is what's best for you in the grand scheme of things."

I'm out on this pea brain logic. That's easy for you to type on your keyboard when you are not the one being put out of business.

Originally Posted By: Flashprism
I for one will boycot Colorado. I can tell you I have family there and deep roots However Money talks or the lack of same!!!. You'll be surprized how quickly a higly commited liberal will change his deep seated beliefs when he sees his wealth deminish. I'm sorry for the outfitters who I agree are like us however this is bigger than a few outfiiters we spend large sums of money that does not go directly to the outfitters. Such as Hotels, resturants, camp grounds, gas stations, ammo, supplies etc.
Many of the idiots who are in the democratic majority in Colorado will feel the financial pain or their constituents will and the [censored] will hit the fan. Dont hunt, Dont ski, dont visit Colorado until they stop violating our fellow americans constitutional right. We must help them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pitchfork Predator (03/25/13 01:30 PM)

www.insured-wealth.com

#4144881 - 03/25/13 02:31 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: Pitchfork Predator]
BenBob Offline
Extreme Tracker

Loc: Undercover
Not any more.

#4145213 - 03/25/13 04:44 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: BenBob]
30378 Online   content

Veteran Tracker

Loc: Deer Park, Tx.
I will do no business with Colorado, California, Illinois or New York.

#4145250 - 03/25/13 05:01 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: 30378]
dogcatcher Offline
THF Celebrity

Loc: Abilene or on the road...
I read that the Outdoor Channel is also leaving Colorado.
http://thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/outdoor-channel-leaving-colorado/
"Illegitimus non carborundum est"

#4145262 - 03/25/13 05:04 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: 30378]
Monster_Raxx Offline
Woodsman

Wtf does this have to do with hunting? If I get the chance to hunt in Colorado I will.

#4145267 - 03/25/13 05:07 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: dogcatcher]
aeb Online   happy
THF Celebrity

Loc: West Texas
Have to be careful who you boycott up there. Most of them are Texans!

You sure you want to poach on our place?

#4145961 - 03/25/13 09:44 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: aeb]
Hopedale Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Central Texas
I don't think denying yourself a hunt is going to really make things change is CO. Like someone else said, you need to know who in CO fought to kill the bill, and send money to their campaign to get them re-elected. Also send money to the folks running against those that voted for the legislation.

In the mean time, get a huge arse RV air lifted into the Troublesomes (can't drive a motorized vehical into the area), but have its horn modified. When you press it, it should play, "The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You!"

Honk that dam horn each and every morning when you wake up, so every outfitter in the area knows a crazy Texan is in the area!

Originally Posted By: TreeBass
I have to agree with Hopedale

#4146161 - 03/25/13 11:10 PM Re: do you hunt colorado? time to boycott them [Re: Flashprism]
cowboyway Offline
Woodsman

Originally Posted By: Flashprism
. There was a time when folks from other states came to the aide of Texas and now is the time to do as Crocket, TN, Bowie, KY, Cochran, NH, Stockton NJ, Travis, SC, to name a few. I can assure the folks in Colorado want and need this help.

You are seriously comparing an invasion of Mexican forces to being able to carry an extra 15 rounds in a gun? This is asinine.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© 2004-2014 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide