So, Dad runs a youth shooting competition. It's what I used to compete in when I was growing up. Probably the best youth shooting program outside of 4H (which we are allied with.) State level competition sees upwards of 500 kids each year, plus several regional events. We are in a major bind, right now on ammo.

This program is multi-discipline and though we are covered on shotgun shells, we cannot find target grade 22 ammunition. Here's the kicker: we need 20,000 rounds. No, that's not a typo. Every year past, the ammunition has been Federal Gold Match (711b exactly) so would prefer to stay with that if possible. That being said, beggars can't be choosers so if we can find standard velocity rounds of another variety in bulk, that will be fine but it needs to be ONE type for the whole thing.

Additionally, I need about 7,000 209 primers, 4000 no 11 primers and a thousand musket caps for the blackpowder event. Hodgdon is freaking amazing about keeping us supplied with powder.

If anyone has horded that much or knows someone who has or just has that good of a connection with a wholesaler, please get in contact with me. Our normal supplier has been trying to get us ammo since December, with no luck. The competition isn't until June, so we have a little bit of time. Also, I'm not looking for a handout. We are cool with paying for it, but cannot really afford Obama prices.

email is eyeguytex at g mail or you can pm me or post on here. Thanks guys!