Forums46
Topics538,251
Posts9,734,829
Members87,077
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: 1ShotSmackdown] #4034734 02/08/13 12:45 PM
The Dude Abides Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Had a guy come in last week...he had bought a Colt 6920 from Bachman Pawn for a crazy price. He needed cash quick...scored a Colt for cheap and flipped it just as fast!

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: The Dude Abides] #4036137 02/08/13 09:49 PM
C
Chris42 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
C
Yes putting on the Internet you bought a gun only to sell it. Smart.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Chris42] #4036154 02/08/13 09:57 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
TXGUNNER308 is a FFL. Not just an individual.

[Linked Image]

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Chris42] #4036456 02/09/13 12:14 AM
T
T Bone Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted By: Chris42

Uninformed assumptions = not so smart

Originally Posted by Jungleexplorer
I really hate to do what I am about to do, because it will be very painful for you.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: T Bone] #4036544 02/09/13 12:50 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted By: T Bone

Burned!

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: T Bone] #4036567 02/09/13 12:58 AM
C
caddokiller Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted By: T Bone

clap

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.- Thomas jefferson
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Chris42] #4036791 02/09/13 02:40 AM
The Dude Abides Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

What they said above! Yes, it was very smart actually!

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: LFD2037] #4037000 02/09/13 04:10 AM
T
Tactical_Smurf Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: LFD2037
Just looked in the classifieds. The 9mm G for $800 is stupid. And the 6920 for $1,900??? I just saw a guy buy 1 @ Walm-mart for $1,000!!!! Idiots.
Being a Armorer I assure the 1K Colt walmart sells is not a LE6920, there are a lot of subtle differences.

Lets just go off of prices from say November

Average price of a LE 6920 that you would order from any gunshop would be 1150-1250ish, The supposed same gun at walmart is 998 ??? wtf

Ask what did walmart do to get it that much cheaper, there is not that much of a margin in guns even when your buying them buy the boatload. So of the main differences I have noticed comparing ones I know customers bought at walmart where 1/9 twist barrel instead of Colt Standard 1/7, non-auto BCG, and less than stellar FCG as well.

So it appears to me walmart did to Colt just they did with Remington, This is what we are GOING to sell your rifle for cut whatever corners you need to in order to get it there. Much like the difference between a Remington Wingmaster and Express if that makes sense.

Now on to something else, Several LE6920's got marked in a certain manor that makes them more or less valuable, Go on Gun Broker and see what Non Restricted marked "LE" Prefix SN guns are selling for. Most are well in the 22-2500 range when they end and have been since before sandy hook shooting, now some are selling for upwards of 3+ although they are coming back down to mid 2's. Some Colts are worth what they are being sold for due to the amount of Rollmark changes in the past 2 years and rarity of certain markings and price reflects that. So due some research before you bash somebody and make erroneous claims with no knowledge of what they are selling. Other than "OHH well walmart sells it for this so it must be the same gun".

NOW that being said the Glocks are just assinine Gen 2's (which I happen to like the best) which normally sell for 350-400 on broker have been going for 600+ and people are paying it which is the sad thing. Especially when I have had no issues coming across just about anything Glock wise other than mags.

Certified Glock Armorer - Because my Sig Sauers Don't Fail.
"We are prepared to give all of our Tomorrows, for a single child's Today" - Kidnap Rescue Operator
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: LFD2037] #4037147 02/09/13 05:47 AM
A
Aquaman Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
A
Lol keep in mind people are asking $2,000 + for DPMS oracles and PSA rifles. Also, the price on the LE 6920 was determined by the average price on gun broken. Not to mention the ammo and mags. It sounds like someone......

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Aquaman] #4037258 02/09/13 08:07 AM
S
Scooterb Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
I love seeing the NIB on there being bumped, bumped, and bumped. I just wish they had all the prices in the title so I wouldn't have to open the thread just to shake my head.

"I have too many guns," said no one, ever.
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Tactical_Smurf] #4037645 02/09/13 03:48 PM
F
Fatalwishes' Wife Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
F
Originally Posted By: Tactical_Smurf
Just looked in the classifieds. The 9mm G for $800 is stupid. And the 6920 for $1,900??? I just saw a guy buy 1 @ Walm-mart for $1,000!!!! Idiots.
Being a Armorer I assure the 1K Colt walmart sells is not a LE6920, there are a lot of subtle differences.

Average price of a LE 6920 that you would order from any gunshop would be 1150-1250ish, The supposed same gun at walmart is 998 ??? wtf

Ask what did walmart do to get it that much cheaper, there is not that much of a margin in guns even when your buying them buy the boatload. So of the main differences I have noticed comparing ones I know customers bought at walmart where 1/9 twist barrel instead of Colt Standard 1/7, non-auto BCG, and less than stellar FCG as well.

So it appears to me walmart did to Colt just they did with Remington, This is what we are GOING to sell your rifle for cut whatever corners you need to in order to get it there. Much like the difference between a Remington Wingmaster and Express if that makes sense.

Now on to something else, Several LE6920's got marked in a certain manor that makes them more or less valuable, Go on Gun Broker and see what Non Restricted marked "LE" Prefix SN guns are selling for. Most are well in the 22-2500 range when they end and have been since before sandy hook shooting, now some are selling for upwards of 3+ although they are coming back down to mid 2's. Some Colts are worth what they are being sold for due to the amount of Rollmark changes in the past 2 years and rarity of certain markings and price reflects that. So due some research before you bash somebody and make erroneous claims with no knowledge of what they are selling. Other than "OHH well walmart sells it for this so it must be the same gun".

NOW that being said the Glocks are just assinine Gen 2's (which I happen to like the best) which normally sell for 350-400 on broker have been going for 600+ and people are paying it which is the sad thing. Especially when I have had no issues coming across just about anything Glock wise other than mags.

There never has been, or ever will be a Colt 6920 at Walmart for 998.00

You are so far off base I had to get hip waders to type a response.

a 6920 is a 6920 regardless of where it is sold. Colt does not have 2 productions lines, one for Cabela's and Academy and the rest of the world and a completely different line for Walmart.

That issue has been beat to death so many times I cannot believe people out there still believe this bullsh%t..

So stop spreading it because you are wrong.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Fatalwishes' Wife] #4037713 02/09/13 04:07 PM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
When I am @ Walmart & the guys hands me the box & it says COLT 6290 on it, is that not a Colt 6920???????? I don't get where your saying that 6920's aren't sold there because I've seen it w/my own eyes!!!!!!!! So your saying Colt is making a sub-par AR, putting them in a box labeled Colt 6920, shipping it only to the Walmart in Waxahachie, Texas & hoping nobody notices?

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Fatalwishes' Wife] #4037722 02/09/13 04:08 PM
A
AlaskaCub Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
A
Yup...he's wrong, the Colt LE6920 that I bought at Walmart for $1,000 does have a 1:7 barrel twist. You could also get these $1,000 Colts from a half a dozen gun distributors with no problem before this mayhem commenced and they are still selling the Colts for $1,000 at Walmarts as we speak, they are trickling in like the always have. Sounds like he's justifying gun shops high prices (read high mark up) and support the hyper inflated prices of these things.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Fatalwishes' Wife] #4037771 02/09/13 04:20 PM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted By: Fatalwishes

a 6920 is a 6920 regardless of where it is sold. Colt does not have 2 productions lines, one for Cabela's and Academy and the rest of the world and a completely different line for Walmart.

That issue has been beat to death so many times I cannot believe people out there still believe this bullsh%t..

Here you go genius. Now take your own advice & stop spreading your misinformed information!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Colt-LE6920-Carbine-Semi-Auto-Rifle-223-Rem-5.56-NATO/21677322

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: LFD2037] #4037983 02/09/13 05:38 PM
R
Ranch Dawg Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Lol,,,,snap !

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER AND THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

F##K YOU JOE BIDEN !!!!!
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Fatalwishes' Wife] #4037984 02/09/13 05:38 PM
F
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
F

I never said Colt wasn't sold at Walmart. I said they were not sold for 998. They have always been 1098.00

I was saying Colt doesn't make two types of 6920's.

They make one and everybody gets the same one including Walmart.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: LFD2037] #4037987 02/09/13 05:40 PM
F
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
F

Here you go genius. Now take your own advice & stop spreading your misinformed information!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Colt-LE6920-Carbine-Semi-Auto-Rifle-223-Rem-5.56-NATO/21677322

you're and idiot as well.

I never said they were not sold at walmart.

I said they were not 998.

I told the other guy they don't make two different products....they don't have a separate production run for Walmart.

Your link doesn't prove that is not the same rifle sold elsewhere. A colt 6920 is the same no matter where you buy it.

I bought one and my buddy bought three and we went to four Different Walmarts to get them.

From Jacksonville, to Jasper to Rockwall to Breckenridge....

Every one of them was 1098.00.

I stand by what I said. Walmart doesn't sell them for 998 and Colt doesn't make two different productions runs.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: AlaskaCub] #4037989 02/09/13 05:41 PM
F
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
F
Originally Posted By: AlaskaCub
Yup...he's wrong, the Colt LE6920 that I bought at Walmart for $1,000 does have a 1:7 barrel twist. You could also get these $1,000 Colts from a half a dozen gun distributors with no problem before this mayhem commenced and they are still selling the Colts for $1,000 at Walmarts as we speak, they are trickling in like the always have. Sounds like he's justifying gun shops high prices (read high mark up) and support the hyper inflated prices of these things.

Only smart one in this thread...

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Fatalwishes' Wife] #4038085 02/09/13 06:23 PM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Originally Posted By: AlaskaCub

Only smart one in this thread...

He's saying the exact same thing I am!!!!!!!

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Chiefgunner] #4038260 02/09/13 07:54 PM
S
Shifty Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S
Sad.

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: janie] #4038318 02/09/13 08:17 PM
D
Don Dial Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
They may be cheaper there, but we were at the San Antonio Gun Show last Sunday..AR 15's were $2800 to $3300, stripped AR 10's
Carbine $3500 up..old used .308 Fn's $1200 to $1500..and some guys were trying to get $700 for Mosin Nagat Sniper Rifles..and
I didn't see any selling, but a bunch of guys walking AK's and SKS's around trying to sell them..My cousin in Dallas said he has all the new AR's carbine and Standard length w/ 30 round clips for $2500..and a few M 14's..DD

Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Don Dial] #4038388 02/09/13 08:49 PM
F
FreerOrBust Offline
Tracker
Tracker
F
Half the time I feel like I'm reading a pissed off teenge girls blog lol

Just doing it for fun now.
Re: Nice to see all the AR's for sale now, [Re: Don Dial] #4038426 02/09/13 09:08 PM
A
AlaskaCub Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
A
Originally Posted By: Don Dial
They may be cheaper there, but we were at the San Antonio Gun Show last Sunday..AR 15's were $2800 to $3300, stripped AR 10's
Carbine $3500 up..old used .308 Fn's $1200 to $1500..and some guys were trying to get $700 for Mosin Nagat Sniper Rifles..and
I didn't see any selling,

Of course they're higher at the gun shows, every dumbazz and their brother thinks someone is gonna pay these ridiculous prices and as you noticed you wont see many changing hands at those prices. I don't even know why guys bother to go to the gun shows til this silliness passes.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide