Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics538,306
Posts9,735,591
Members87,078
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) #3890903 12/28/12 03:49 AM
L
Land Lease Texas Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
L
[font:Arial Black]Happy Holidays from Land Lease Texas!

For those that haven’t heard, Land Lease Texas is Texas's newest and upcoming website/database FREE to all registered users who are looking for lease land or want to post their lease property.

We are due to publically launch on Jan 15th and all registered users prior to this date will receive (1) one year FREE Premium Membership valid until 2014. Sign up today while there is still time! Email Info@landleasetexas.com
Additionally we will be at the DEC 29-30th Ft. Worth Gun Show, stop in and sign up or grab a tri-fold flyer. Our representative can answer all your questions.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Land Lease Texas? -LLT is the newest upcoming website/database that will feature lease/rent properties and is exclusive to Texas only

What basic services does LLT offer?
-LLT offers free registration to view listed lease properties. LLT also lets landowners list their property for FREE! What could be better than free advertising?

Who can advertise for free with LLT?-Any property owner who needs to advertise their land, building, leases, or other lease/rent related establishment may do so by registering with LLT.

What properties can I search for on LLT? -Registered users can search Hunting, Farming, Ranching, Recreational, Commercial, Agricultural, Grazing, Educational, and Water Frontage lease properties

See you down the road folks and thank you for your dedicated support to our ongoing success!

Land Lease Texas
(Texas Veteran Owned/Operated)
Info@landleasetexas.com
[/font]

Re: Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) [Re: Land Lease Texas] #3967356 01/18/13 05:08 PM
P
powdr Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
P
I have 3 college degrees and after fooling w/this site I can't for the life of me figure out how it is a good lease option. Looks like a commercial listing site...not one for leases. Confusing as hell to say the least. powdr

Ken E
Re: Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) [Re: powdr] #3968659 01/19/13 12:28 AM
K
killemall Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
K
Not trying to point out the obvious but it does appear that you have any leases to speak of.

Re: Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) [Re: killemall] #3971240 01/20/13 12:55 AM
H
hoof n wings Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Hmmm, the buck on the South Texas kease looks like one that was posted this week?

Originally Posted by ImTheReasonDovesMourn
I'd ask him if he's pregnant. He missed a s__tload of periods.

Originally Posted by Hancock
I'll take "things that look like a uterus" for $200 Alex.
Re: Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) [Re: powdr] #3971263 01/20/13 01:04 AM
txshntr Offline
T-Rex Arms
T-Rex Arms
Originally Posted By: Ken E
I have 3 college degrees and after fooling w/this site I can't for the life of me figure out how it is a good lease option. Looks like a commercial listing site...not one for leases. Confusing as hell to say the least. powdr

Seemed pretty simple to me confused2

Good luck with the site. Hope you get some more listings up

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) [Re: powdr] #3972192 01/20/13 01:45 PM
J
jshouse Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted By: Ken E

must be an aggie.

geeze guys, u would think this guy is starting a website wanting to ban guns, or to promote the killing of spikes, or installing high fences...

sounds like a guy with something that could help US/HUNTERS out, give him a break.

Originally Posted By: cameron00
If I send my neighbors a text and ask them to give me feedback on my lawn and plant rye into a giant dong pattern, I'm probably going to get some less than positive feedback. Same goes here.
Re: Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) [Re: jshouse] #3972757 01/20/13 05:27 PM
T
Travis4 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
T
I agree. Looks like this could be a great tool for land owners and hunters alike. I wish them well and hope to see some properties begin to post. Good Luck.

Re: Land Lease Texas (Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source) [Re: Travis4] #3979126 01/22/13 06:45 AM
L
Land Lease Texas Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
L
Fellas,

Thanks for the support and critiques, it is all well accepted as we roll through the initial "launch" phases. As you can see we have no leases. We are starting a new advertising campaign that will last roughly three months. Hopefully it will produce quality leases for everyone to chose from.

If you have questions email us and we will be happy to assist. Push the word to your buddies that leases are in high demand and we are in the market to let folks post leases for free!

This site is for y'all guys, we only ask that you use and abuse it!

Best Regards,

Eric M. Moore
Land Lease Texas
"Texas's Premier Land Leasing Source"
Texas Veteran Owned/Operated

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/landleasetexas
Email: info@landleasetexas.com
Web Site: www.landleasetexas.com

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide