OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
D

www.class3machining.com
Barrel Threading
50k+ barrels done. Zero Baffle Strikes
www.facebook.com/barrelthreading
www.instagram.com/class_3_machining/
Recommended by Silencerco, Capitol Armory, Hansohn Brothers, Gemtech, Ally Outfitters, The Firearm Blog etc
Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: DallasShootingSupplies] #3865890 12/20/12 12:48 AM
B
BusseKin Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
B
Do all the liberals out there ever wonder why the pro-gun people are not as scared of guns as you are? Do you ever wonder why we don't spend our lives in terror that a man with a gun will show up at our door, or go on a rampage in our neighborhood?

The answer, for my gun fearing, jittery kneed, liberal friends, is that we also own guns, and we are not meth heads with withdrawl shakes, and the reaction time of maple syrup in a blizzard.

When they show up at our home, we will be armed, probably much BETTER armed than they are, and we are trained to use our weapons. We do not fear, because we are PREPARED

It should surprise no one that the tofu eating, gun hating, unarmed liberal cattle in the audience are terrified of guns. They don't have one, wouldn't know how to use one, and are more likely to pee themselves than pull a trigger in defense of their life, or that of their family. So how about you pusillanimous carpet baggers just shut the hell up, and let the real Americans defend you against the "bad guys" that you spend your life in terror of

Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: BusseKin] #3866216 12/20/12 02:01 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: BusseKin
Do all the liberals out there ever wonder why the pro-gun people are not as scared of guns as you are? Do you ever wonder why we don't spend our lives in terror that a man with a gun will show up at our door, or go on a rampage in our neighborhood?

The answer, for my gun fearing, jittery kneed, liberal friends, is that we also own guns, and we are not meth heads with withdrawl shakes, and the reaction time of maple syrup in a blizzard.

When they show up at our home, we will be armed, probably much BETTER armed than they are, and we are trained to use our weapons. We do not fear, because we are PREPARED

It should surprise no one that the tofu eating, gun hating, unarmed liberal cattle in the audience are terrified of guns. They don't have one, wouldn't know how to use one, and are more likely to pee themselves than pull a trigger in defense of their life, or that of their family. So how about you pusillanimous carpet baggers just shut the hell up, and let the real Americans defend you against the "bad guys" that you spend your life in terror of

up good stuff, and I agree 100%.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: J.G.] #3866287 12/20/12 02:19 AM
F
Fatalwishes' Wife Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
F
wow he did a 180....

I think the silent majority is awake now....and getting vocal.

Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: Fatalwishes' Wife] #3866411 12/20/12 02:48 AM
D
DallasCJ Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
D
I trust a guy like that as far as I can throw him. I wonder how pro-gun he is when the cameras are off? Spewing about needing '30-round clips' for hunting shows he has no understanding of the 2nd Amendment.

Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: DallasCJ] #3867143 12/20/12 09:47 AM
coreybasshunter Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
The NRA better be twisting some arms if this ban happens they are going to have some angry members!!'

Keep em huntin and they wont have time to get in trouble!! And remember RESPECT goes a long way!!
Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: BusseKin] #3867151 12/20/12 10:19 AM
G
Growin Wild Outdoors Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
G
Originally Posted By: BusseKin

I wish i could have said that first!!!! flag

Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: Growin Wild Outdoors] #3868503 12/20/12 06:55 PM
I
IHateFeralPigs Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
I
i watched this Senator give his message on TV....when he made the comment that he hunts with a rifle and only has three bullets with him while hunting...i started to get pixxed ...when he claimed that he doesn't know anyone who hunts with a 30 round mag or anyone having a need to hunt with an AR i realized this guy is a MORON..every rifle design that started as a military weapon has been adapted to hunting status since the age of firearms.....and i do hunt with 30 round mags in my AR or similar rifle ALL the time

Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: DallasShootingSupplies] #3868952 12/20/12 09:23 PM
Jon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted By: DallasShootingSupplies
Why is it that we always hear so much about hunting when 2nd amendment and gun rights are discussed? Hunting was not what the 2nd amendment was or is about. The freedom and right to defend ourselves with guns against (among other things) tyrannical government oppression is why it was written and had nothing to do with hunting or "legitimate sporting purposes"

This video is a little bit dated now, but the message is still as important as ever. I think it's worth 5 minutes, but you can skip to 4:17 and hear it said more clearly by this lady than I've ever heard it put before.
Dr. Suzanna Hupp Testimony Before Congress on the 2nd Amendment

Re: Sen. Joe Manchin is backing off his "ban" comments! [Re: Jon] #3869075 12/20/12 10:02 PM
S
Scary Poppins Online Confused
Extreme Tracker
Online Confused
Extreme Tracker
S
Anyone else thinking of buying NRA memberships as Christmas presents?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide