From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. #3578699 09/17/12 03:04 PM
S
sneakypete1979 Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
S
hunting background:
Grew up hunting white-tail when i was a kid in Demmit and Zavala counties.
Dove hunted a few times
Duck hunted once
Turkey.. never..

My 7 year old son has gotten into the MW3/video games and now guns are his main interest. He will be 8 in Feb. I am trying to show him the responibilities of guns and what they are meant for the way my dad showed me. The gun case was always in my room growing up and i was never tempted to get in there without my dad's permision. Now that I have my fathers guns from growing up I hope to show him the same.

I am trying to get back into hunting again so I took my son dove hunting 2 weeks ago and after watching me shoot the first bird he looked at me and told me it was the best day of his life ever and how much he loved me for taking him hunting.

Based off of this he seems to understand a little more about the dangers of guns but at the same time this has only peeked his interest about hunting deer, doves, ducks and turkeys.

So this is where my questions come in..

Would you place your child in a orange vest while dove hunting?

How old were you when you shot your first gun and what type was it? (bb guns and toy guns do not count)

Would you think about getting your 7 yr old a .410 or should I wait?

What is some other good advise to give your kid other than saftey information and respect for the animals?

Thanks to all the Dad's and soon to be Dad's out there that can help with these questions. Just trying to get him started down the right path..

my boy with his bb gun and our first hunt together.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: sneakypete1979] #3578728 09/17/12 03:13 PM
T
TexasEd Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Biggest problem that pops out to me is that he associates guns with video games. Video games and airsoft have made guns into toys for kids. He needs to be taught the dangers of a real gun.

A neighbor brought his 9 year old son over to my house for a safety lecture because we were going to take him dove hunting. I lectured him on not touching the trigger probably 8 times and he touched it while the gun was in my hand and again as soon as I handed it to him (unloaded gun in my house). I immediately took it from him and said he wasn't ready. Gave him a list of rules to memorize and said we'll try again in a month.

My daughter had the same problem and the same response the first time too. (She took the safety off my gun when I handed it to her) I think the shock of being told no and taking it away from them really makes an impression and it is probably better to have them screw it up on a training day like that at home where you take it away. I think it makes a stronger impression about how serious you are.

1. Treat every gun like its loaded, even if you know it isn't
2. Never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot
3. Never touch the trigger until you are ready to shoot (Keep finger out of the trigger guard)
4. Keep the safety on until it is time to shoot

Good luck, it is worthwhile and fun to get your kids out and a good way to teach them responsibility. You seem to have the right attitude.

up

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: TexasEd] #3578753 09/17/12 03:19 PM
T
TexasEd Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Oh, and here is my daughter later the same year when she had gotten the safety rules down pat:

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: TexasEd] #3578784 09/17/12 03:27 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
I agree with what TexasEd says.

I am not a Dad yet, but I'll answer your other questions.

-If you're hunting on a property with others around, I'd consider the orange vest. If you're on your own property and it is just you and your son I see no need for it; especially since the both of you need to be sitting together while he learns.

-I was 6 when I shot my first gun - a single shot 20 gauge given to me by my grandfather.

-I've started a few kids out hunting. I have never started one on a 410. Always a 20 gauge. The kids have ranged from ages 7-10. All were able to handle it just fine; even the 8 year old girl.

One thing I'd like to add, is that you definitely need some hearing protection for your kid. That is one thing I just cannot seem to practice what I preach, but I think it's important to use.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: TexasEd] #3578791 09/17/12 03:30 PM
M
Maynard Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
M
Teach them to hunt now, and you wont have to hunt for him later. Go with a .410, teach him gun saftety and all the rules of handling a weapon. Dont let him load it just carry it and aim at birds. One mistake and the gun gets put in the truck. If after several unloaded hunts he makes it through without any mistakes let him load it for one shot. Then back to unloaded gun. Always focus on the importance of shooting lanes and gun handling when nothing is going on(this is when the most mistakes are made.)Respect for animals comes from the understanding that we eat what we kill. Death is finite. Stop and point out the beauty of creation each time out(this goes a long way in the maturation of a hunter). Have Fun!

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Cochise] #3578797 09/17/12 03:32 PM
T
TexasEd Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
I agree with cochise on the 20 gauge. My daughter shot a .410 at the range and never hit anything. She shot the single shot 20 in the pic and started hitting clays. She said it kicked more but that it was worth it to hit the targets.

You can see the hearing and eye protection for my daughter in the pic.

I agree with Maynard on the single shot thing. They can't get too excited after a shot and accidentally shoot again and you get to make sure they are safe with the gun even after they shoot.

She has a pump now.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: TexasEd] #3578832 09/17/12 03:44 PM
D
DucksnDiesel Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
D
I started taking my son along to watch at age 6 and let him start with a youth model pump 20 gauge at age 10. Even though it didn't count, I made my son take and pass the Hunter Safety Course every year before I would buy him his license starting at Age 9. I did work with him at the range with the 20 gauge starting at age 9 but just didnt think he was ready that year. Then the first year he hunted, if it was a bird he could have a higher percentage shot at, I would not shoot - just watch and make sure he was being safe and smart. We missed a lot of chances at birds that year but I stopped a lot of things before they became bad habits. At 11 I let him have 2 shells at a time instead of just 1 and by 12 he was knocking them down consistently.

The big thing is safety and your attention has to be primarily focused on him when his gun is loaded.

Oh - and no to the safety orange vest when dove, duck, or turkey hunting. They will flare off long before coming into range.

The problem with a 410 is they are limited in effectiveness and kids get frustrated pretty quickly when they miss most of the time. Light loads in a 20 gauge are not that much different and then you havent bought a gun he only uses for a season or two at the most.

Good Luck.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: DucksnDiesel] #3578866 09/17/12 04:01 PM
Q
QuackStacker Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Q
all good info. ill add, be wary of a single shot 20ga. they can kick pretty good, definitely don't want to ruin him due to the recoil. if you have a .22 and a place to shoot, let him learn to handle that first. no recoil, loud noises to get used to, cheap to learn on. and fun to shoot!

a buddy of mine went ahead and got a cheap semi auto 20 for his boys. much less recoil, just load one shell at at time until they learn it better.

and again, you have to instil safety and good habits into him now. my boy is 12 now and i still quiz him on gun safety everytime we go out.

good luck and way to to go dad! we need all the help we can get for the next generation to keep our outdoor heritage alive

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: DucksnDiesel] #3578868 09/17/12 04:02 PM
S
sneakypete1979 Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
S
Thanks for the suggestions.. please keep them comming.. I understand that safety is the key to him succeding.. And like most kids the first thing that he does is place his fingers on the trigger of his bb gun.. after several reminders there has been improvement. i really like the idea of the rules and having him repeat them on a daily basis. I have to continue to remind myself, even though i am just as eager as he is about him hunting, we must slow down and take our time to learn.

To be honest i haven'e looked into the 20 gauge. i thought it would be to much for him.. but i get the point about not buying him a .410 either since he will out-grow it soon.. maybe we should go with 20 let him carry it around unloaded and monitior his safety practices.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: sneakypete1979] #3578945 09/17/12 04:24 PM
I
Internet Scouter Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
I
It's really tough to answer your question because every child's maturity level is different so I can only share my experience with my son who is now 13 and one of the safest individuals you will ever hunt with.

At 6 he carried his BB gun into the field and had to treat it from a safety standpoint just like any other weapon. Bugger picker off the trigger the whol 9 yards. He did this for one year.

Once he proved his ability to carry a weapon safely he got a 410. In retrospect poor choice I should have gone with an auto 20ga At this time I cut open a shell so he could conceptualize what is coming out of the gun.

First day in the field we had to " sight in" his 410 on the biggest ketchup bottle I could find at 10 yds. Great visual. Made him go get the now destroyed bottle and put the ketchup back in it and "fix" the bottle. Obviously he couldn't fix it and that's when I explained if he shoots me, dog, himself or any other human we could not be fixed either. Mention this while he still has ketchup all over him. BTW Jacob would not shoot the rest of the day.

The rest was just constant reinforcement of gun safety rules him watching YOU check every gun to see if it's loaded even after he checked it etc.

Do not get him a gun if he can't hold it up with out arching his back just be sure he knows what he is dealing with and you will be fine. The only other rule I have is I never get on to him for NOT shooting. If it doesn't feel right then it's. It right. He wouldn't shoot in the fog one day because he couldn't see across the pond. That's ok.

It's great hunting with your son I watched mine shoot over 100 ducks last year and am very proud of the compliments I get on his safety.

Hope this helps.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: sneakypete1979] #3578961 09/17/12 04:31 PM
D
Duck Buster Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
I don't have kids, but I started the same as many are suggesting here. I started hunting ate age 8, but my dad let use shoot .22's and him .22 pistol out at a ranch growing up to help learn gun safety.

My whole family (9 kids, starting with my dad) began hunting with a single shot 20 gauge that had a cut stock in 3 places so as we (all the kids) grew, we would add another block to make the stock longer. This worked great because you you make an adult gun work for youth's of any size, and he wouldn't have to learn a different gun if he outgrows the youth model. You could use a pump, but just let him load 1 shell until he learns safety and the coordination of pumping the gun, and safety was always the key. When he does start hunting- let him take the first shot ALWAYS until he consistently is harvesting birds (may be a couple seasons). You may go home with less, but he will learn more quickly that way, and be grateful as he gets older.

I think starting with one shell is a good idea even for adult hunters starting out, because you learn to make the 1 shot count, and become a better shot in the end. I still do this while hunting if i find myself getting flustered and not making good shots. It definitely helps.

Its good you take him with you..and he will learn a lot quicker in the field (even without a gun) than he will at the house.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Duck Buster] #3579130 09/17/12 05:39 PM
M
Marcstar Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
I probably don't have much to add...seems like there are some good comments here. I will say this regarding MW3....I play that but I would not want my kids to play it. Lots of cussing and way too violent. If you play online then you are hearing lots of idiots on mics saying all kinds of crazy stuff. I actually play in a clan where all the members are married so we don't have to deal with the 14 year old kids that cuss you out for not being the best player in the world.

Originally Posted By: wal1809
Dear Lord please bullwhip me for saying this but I agree, Marcstar is in the lead. Please nobody use this as a quote!!!
Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Internet Scouter] #3579236 09/17/12 06:10 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted By: Internet Scouter
It's really tough to answer your question because every child's maturity level is different so I can only share my experience with my son who is now 13 and one of the safest individuals you will ever hunt with.

At 6 he carried his BB gun into the field and had to treat it from a safety standpoint just like any other weapon. Bugger picker off the trigger the whol 9 yards. He did this for one year.

Once he proved his ability to carry a weapon safely he got a 410. In retrospect poor choice I should have gone with an auto 20ga At this time I cut open a shell so he could conceptualize what is coming out of the gun.

First day in the field we had to " sight in" his 410 on the biggest ketchup bottle I could find at 10 yds. Great visual. Made him go get the now destroyed bottle and put the ketchup back in it and "fix" the bottle. Obviously he couldn't fix it and that's when I explained if he shoots me, dog, himself or any other human we could not be fixed either. Mention this while he still has ketchup all over him. BTW Jacob would not shoot the rest of the day.

The rest was just constant reinforcement of gun safety rules him watching YOU check every gun to see if it's loaded even after he checked it etc.

Do not get him a gun if he can't hold it up with out arching his back just be sure he knows what he is dealing with and you will be fine. The only other rule I have is I never get on to him for NOT shooting. If it doesn't feel right then it's. It right. He wouldn't shoot in the fog one day because he couldn't see across the pond. That's ok.

It's great hunting with your son I watched mine shoot over 100 ducks last year and am very proud of the compliments I get on his safety.

Hope this helps.

I really like the ketchup idea. Going to have to add that one to the list for when I'm a Dad.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Cochise] #3579303 09/17/12 06:30 PM
B
Bassfire Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
Everyone is dead on! everyone is saying all the things my dad taught me and exactly the same way! the only thing i have to add is this. My dad had guns through my whole life as a kid and we went on multiple trips where i had to just sit and watch during the hunt. i was seven during this time. afterwards i had to tell my dad everything i saw that went on and what the right way was and how it was being done. he let me handle the handle the gun (unloaded) during the hunt a couple of times to keep my interest. my dad made sure that i was comfortable with whatever gun i was going to shoot before i even got to go hunting. he also made sure that i was not scared of the gun. if a gun made me scared then i would not get to use it. this is wear i find it hard with some kids like myself when one thing can scare them. u want to make it fun but make sure they know the dangers and what the gun can do. ketchup example was perfect. by the time i was eight i was shooting a youth 20 gauge. i still have the gun and wont get rid of it because of the memories! good luck and hope this helps.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Bassfire] #3579495 09/17/12 07:28 PM
N
notenuftoys Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
N
This is a great thread - thanks to the OP for starting the questions.

I've never been a hunter, my dad hated guns. But now that I have two boys (13 and 10), who have interest in guns, I want to take them hunting soon. We've been out to Elm Fork shooting trap a few times, but some of the safety tips mentioned here are really, really helpful, especially for us dads who never grew up around guns.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: sneakypete1979] #3580370 09/17/12 11:17 PM
T
Trout-killer Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: sneakypete1979

Would you place your child in a orange vest while dove hunting?

How old were you when you shot your first gun and what type was it? (bb guns and toy guns do not count)

Would you think about getting your 7 yr old a .410 or should I wait?

What is some other good advise to give your kid other than saftey information and respect for the animals?

I never hunt public with out an "upland" bird vest that's blaze orange on the back and front pockets. Too many stupids in this world and I'd rather not become a stat. Dove don't care. It would be a smart idea to put your boy in one and keep him on a short leash for a few years.

I can't remember but probably a .22 or something small.

I was deer and squirrel hunting by 7 with a single shot 410. Killed my first deer with it at 10 or 11. You can find pretty good single shot 410's at a pawn shop for good prices. Start him out on that and he will be fine. When he gets a little older and responsible you can bump him up to a pump or semi-auto 20. Its a lot easier to keep track of a kids shots when he has only 1. Plus a single shot 410 is light enough he won't have trouble holding it up and it won't knock him down when he pulls the trigger.

Be patient with him. When I was his age my dad would want me to shoot while we were in the woods and I had to work a little courage up. Lol. Sounds silly now, but it happens. Once that hammer dropped I was always reaching for another shell. (He kept them)

Safety, safety, safety. Teach it, preach it, be it. (Remember what I said about not wanting to become a statistic?)

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Trout-killer] #3581326 09/18/12 02:50 AM
G
GreyDuck Offline
Tracker
Tracker
G
Internet Scouter probably has the best advice on this thread even though there are other great posts.

Before I let my son take a gun into the field (just to feel like he belonged and just to see what he would do and try to teach him what not to do), I had him shoot that gun at something that was going to be destroyed. I used a 2 liter bottle but the ketchup bottle is an excellent idea.

He played video games and that is a disconnect from reality. Shooting a real gun with real noise, real recoil and real pellets flying out taught him that it is not a toy.

Also, to get him over his curiosity over pistols, I let him shoot one (with a little assistance from me in holding it). That taught him that they too are not toys. Same for my daughter. And if they asked to shoot any of the guns, off we went to do it.

I started hunting with a shotgun when I was 12. Single shot 12 gauge that kicked the hell out of me. laugh First animal killed was a squirrel. I think the best gun for a youngster starting out is a 20 gauge auto since the recoil is less. One shell------one shot.

Good luck and enjoy many years hunting with your son.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Internet Scouter] #3581553 09/18/12 03:51 AM
F
Fooshman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted By: Internet Scouter

That's a great idea.

[Linked Image]

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Fooshman] #3581830 09/18/12 11:33 AM
B
Bill_OA Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Not a Dad so I can't say what I have done, but nearly two decade ago my Dad introduced me to guns and gun safety. One of the things that he did that had a major impression on me was shoot an old standing telephone pole on our property with a shotgun to show the massive damage that one does. He got about as far away as you might normally stand to dove hunt and shot the pole. Nearly blew it in half. It made an obviously lasting impact on me.

In my opinion, the best thing you can do is get your kid interested in hunting and safely handling guns. Start separating guns from the 1st person shooter style games he plays. (I don't think the games are inherently bad.) If you can get him to distinguish real guns from "fake" video game guns and teach him safety you should be fine.

Maybe try a zero tolerance policy with gun safety. If he mishandles a gun then he loses privileges for the day. Next time out recap the mistake and give him another chance.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: sneakypete1979] #3581992 09/18/12 12:55 PM
I
Internet Scouter Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
I
Jacob read this and laughed. Then he asked if I meant to scare him that bad? I said you have never forgotten it have you. I got the idea from a buddy that shot his dad in the heel quail hunting. He said he would never forget the impact and the blood all over his hands..

Dad is fine by the way.

I agree with the video games. I took a boy to the range that told me he shot guns all the time. Shot once and handed me the gun back. I said that gun kicks a little harder than they do on the computer. Come to find out he had never fired a gun before. Which I suspected.

And thanks for not jumping my rear on "sighting in" a shotgun.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Bill_OA] #3581997 09/18/12 12:56 PM
O
onetime Offline
Tracker
Tracker
O
I started taking my two kids hunting with me at the age of three. It wasn't until last year that I bought them both a bb gun to practice with. It took my two a while to understand gun safety. Watching all the crap on videos and tv makes kids think guns are a fun toy. I am now looking for a couple guns for my kids as I have watched them progress with gun safety I feel more confident in their abilities, and gun habits when they have a gun in their hand. I was the same way when they did something wrong the gun got yanked out of their hands and explained why. I really like the ketchup bottle idea, which is what I always stress to the kids once the gun goes off there is no going back.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: onetime] #3582060 09/18/12 01:16 PM
H
Hunter's Dad Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
H
Hunter shot his first duck at age 7. After a whole lot of thought I bought him a small 20 guage auto. Weight was less than a pump and the recoil was much less than the single shots. As far as safety any gun can be made a single shot. He was only allowed one shell at a time until he was 10. Less for me to worry about and also taught him to make each shot count. Also you have to make sure you give him opportunities. When a kid is only going hunting a few times it is easier to make that hunt just about them. Hunter has made every duck hunt since he was 6 (30-45) trips per year. When he was young we worked his shooting in to our normal hunts. He had only one shell so I would call the shot for him to shoot and then all the other adults would fire. If we were lucky enough to limit then the rest of the hunt was all about him. I always like to position him on an end of the blind where there is less to worry about. He is 12 now and has started shooting a 12 gauge this year.

First wood duck

This past weekend

Last edited by Hunter's Dad; 09/18/12 01:18 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Hunter's Dad] #3582777 09/18/12 05:14 PM
B
Bluesea112 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
B
My dad taught me gun safety with a BB Gun. He would take me "hunting" with my BB gun along the drainage ditch behind the neighborhood. I had to treat the BB gun as if it were a high powered rifle. If I swung the muzzle across his foot, he would grab the gun from me and tell me I could have blown his foot off. At that point the hunt was over and we would have to go home. I learned very quickly to ALWAYS watch where that muzzle was pointing because I didn't want the hunt to end. If I touched the trigger before it was time to shoot, he would reach over and hold the gun in the position it was when I touched the trigger. He would then show me where the bullet would have gone if the gun had gone off at the moment I touched the trigger. Most of the time the imaginary bullet ended up going through somebody's house window a mile and a half a way and hit the family's dog. He knew that would bother me more than if it hit a person....lol It only took a few trips to the ditch for those lessons to set in. I was 12 years old at the time. When I was 13 I got to go on a real dove hunting trip and used a single shot 12 gauge. That thing kicked like a mule, but I didn't care in the least.

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: Internet Scouter] #3582874 09/18/12 05:58 PM
G
Gdogg Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
G
Muzzle discipline.
Treat every gun as if it's loaded.
Always unload your gun as soon as the hunt is over.
Safety when crossing fences or other obstacles.
Dangers of waders and water and really muddy conditions.
Be prepared for adverse weather conditions.

Asking questions is a great start. I'm sure you and your boy will do fine! cheers

Re: From a Dad to the Dad's... newbie questions.. [Re: sneakypete1979] #3582959 09/18/12 06:28 PM
S
spacemanzero Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S
Here are my personal answers to the questions but just to make it clear it is not the way I feel everyone should handle their child it is how I have handled mine.

Would you place your child in a orange vest while dove hunting? I have taken my son dove hunting a few times, his first trip with me was when he was 8. I did not dress him in hunter orange because of the type of hunting we were doing and he would never go more than a few feet away from me. If I wasn't going to wear it I wouldn't see much of a point in making him wear one. I have seen many many father and young sons in the field and I can't recall that I have ever seen any of them in hunter orange.

How old were you when you shot your first gun and what type was it? (bb guns and toy guns do not count) I have been shooting guns (real guns, like .45 ACP, .44, .38 special etc) since I was a young child. My parents took me along with them to the local gun range (indoors) and let me and my bother learn how to get comfortable with the guns and shooting. This was also important I believe because I knew what guns were and what they could do. I never felt as if they were something I needed to secretly go and play with when the parents weren't around. I had a respect for them and knew they were to only be handled at the appropriate time.

Would you think about getting your 7 yr old a .410 or should I wait? Honestly, starting them off small and working up to a .410 would be appropriate. Of course the best firearm cartridge to start them out with is a .22LR. It drives home the point about how dangerous a gun can be while at the same time helps them to get very comfortable with shooting. For my son, I let him shoot the .22lr rifle a lot before letting him handle the .410 shotgun. Even when he finally did get to shoot it, it still knocked him back a little. He is a short stature person and not as bulky as his fellow friends, so I had to make sure it was something he could handle. Well he is ten now and still takes some getting used to for him but it is well enough to use. It all depends on the person shooting the gun. I definitely wouldn't put something in his hands that he couldn't handle and potentially scare him away from shooting altogether.

What is some other good advise to give your kid other than saftey information and respect for the animals? Some of this was covered with the answer above, but the most important thing would be get the point across of proper shooting and gun handling techniques. Starting around age 9 or something, they can go through the Hunter safety education, this program can help them out a lot to learn the proper techniques. Along with a lot of practice and guidance from you, I am sure he will learn how to be safe. Learning how to respect animals is best learnt from others example. How you behave and treat the animals is the same way your son is going to treat them. Lead by example.

Thanks to all the Dad's and soon to be Dad's out there that can help with these questions. Just trying to get him started down the right path..

my boy with his bb gun and our first hunt together.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide