Forums46
Topics538,500
Posts9,737,821
Members87,094
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: 482camaro] #351484 04/26/08 02:00 AM
P
prohunter08 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
P
shut up fool,482 is my buddy trying to be a [censored]

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: prohunter08] #351485 04/26/08 02:10 AM
J
Johnny_J_JaMata Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Quote:

shut up fool,482 is my buddy trying to be a [censored]

Who and what are you talking about?

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: 482camaro] #351486 04/26/08 02:15 AM
C
cibolo Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
we used to never have problems with them,like most said on here just leave em' a care package and off they went. they would leave things the way they found them. the problem come's from the others that are smuggling or up to no good. they will try to steal and damage property. and sometime's the one's doing this are local's for whatever reason have access to the ranches or no somebody who does. some of these set ups have some nice stuff and it's enticing to those who see an easy way to make a buck,especially since some of these places don't see a human for months sometime's,and they know this. i've seen some ranches that have camps that look like fortresses to combat these problems,but for those that can't we have to make due with what we have. because the good old day's down south are gone for the most part were we could find it like we left it. and if i make an investment in somthing i want to protect it for sure. these leave some options that might work. 1. find some crime scene tape ,or some kind of haz mat signs or quarantine signs(especially somthing with skull and cross bones,since chances are they want understand english writing)
2.rig up a tape player with some viscious dog sounds so if they do enter the trailer,cabin whatever,maybe it will scare them off (trust me if there's a dog around camp they will take off like carl lewis)
3.put some cheap car alarm on the trailer or somthing with a loud siren that is only tripped when a door or window is opened(possibly even one that has a recording of some kind,like this is the border patrol ,and they will probably be two counties over before the rest of the recording finishes.
4.or the other way is dump thousands into a steel building with more pad locks and burgular bars than a house in the hood.
but unfortunately your best and cheapest option is to leave a care package and roll the dice and hope the one's that come through are just on there way to tax free money and minimum wage jobs that some americans would rather not take and live off of welfare.

"Error of Opinion may be tolerated where Reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: cibolo] #351487 04/26/08 02:23 AM
C
cibolo Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
another thing i forgot to mention is. dogs work great and there have been a couple of ranches i've been on where there was not a live on ranchhand,but there was somebody out their at least once a week who would put out a bunch of feed for there cur dogs. one in paticular was about 20 or so rodesian ridgebacks and they lived off the land and anytime somebody pulled up there they would surround the truck after a couple of visits they would get used to you.but that site was intimidating as heck,they were not there with the sole purpose of security,as much as they were an essential part of the ranching operations,hunting hogs,working cattle etc.,but they never had any thinge messed with as far as i could tell. and the dogs were very healthy. just had to doctor the occasional snake bite,paw stepped on by a horse or cow,and the thorns from time to time. and once you did that they were your friend for life and it didn't hurt to give em' some fresh meat from the days kills. but unless the illegals were the dog whisper or somthing they were not going to befriend these hounds in one trip through.

"Error of Opinion may be tolerated where Reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: Johnny_J_JaMata] #351488 04/26/08 02:29 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Quote:

This is my trap i use for the illegals.

That is tex-mex you idiot. All that will catch is some Chris Chris in his new Tahoe at 2 am in the drive thru line after hitting some club and scoring nothing.

(I am only kidding so don't get offended by the idiot comment. )

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: Txduckman] #351489 04/26/08 02:45 AM
J
Johnny_J_JaMata Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Quote:

Quote:

This is my trap i use for the illegals.

That is tex-mex you idiot. All that will catch is some Chris Chris in his new Tahoe at 2 am in the drive thru line after hitting some club and scoring nothing.

(I am only kidding so don't get offended by the idiot comment. )

I don't refer to it as Tex-Mex, only Mexican even if is from what you consider Texas. You Texans are slowly becoming out numbered.

HAVE A TACO GRINGO!

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: 482camaro] #351490 04/26/08 08:40 AM
S
Seadog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Quote:

hell i pay taxes here and was born here i dont think i owe them a damn thing

Nancy Pelosi, Liberal B**tch, seems to think we need to tax OUR retirement accounts to help with the 11 million ILLEGAL aliens we have in the U.S.

I support Cap and Trade - Cap our spending and Trade Obama

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the Government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: Seadog] #351491 04/26/08 10:11 AM
160_Class Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Quote:

Nancy Pelosi, Liberal B**tch, seems to think we need to tax OUR retirement accounts

!! They won't have anything left in Social Security (as is) when I get to retire. Now they want to take from my retirement package too.

Lets keep it clean, I cleaned up this post, see the rules Thanks

Last edited by Team Hillbilly; 05/17/08 01:33 AM.

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. -Sun Tzu
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: 160_Class] #351492 05/13/08 09:42 AM
N
nick lee Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
N
i wish there was something that we could do to stop that woman!!!!! ohh and as far as campers go i aint got one yet so i have to use a tent so all that is at camp is firewood and a tractor tire rim for the fire

"Everything the Democrats are behind today is a fraud and a lie aimed at separating you from your freedom, your property, and your money." -Rush

"Texas is the finest portion of the globe that has blessed my vision." - Sam Houston
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: nick lee] #351493 05/14/08 06:19 AM
E
Egore_texas_hunter Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
E
Hey is it illegal to shoot aliens? you might need something to do while sitting in the blind sometimes.

Just playing!

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: 482camaro] #351494 05/16/08 10:40 AM
S
SALTSTORM Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
I had a problem w/ Feral Mexicans getting into my camper until I installed "VARMITGUARD" (my own invention)- A 4"X4"X2" wood box painted blaze orange drilled out w/ one hole that holds/points the business end of a 12 ga shotshell outward. The box is then bolted to my rv door with a red, black and a green wire that comes from the inside of the box to inside drilled holes in the rv door. Next to the "Varmitguard" I have hung a sign in spanish that warns of the dangers of tampering with the device. This whole thing is a complete hoax of coarse but a very effective one at that as I have not had any problems since it was installed.

PS - I also have welded burglar bars over doors & wdws & still don't keep anything of any real value inside my RV.

Start Your Six-Figure Storm Claims Career Today!
www.RealityRopeAccess.com
(936) 537-6759
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: SALTSTORM] #351495 05/16/08 01:21 PM
P
PHishTX Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
P
Quote:

I'd like something halfway decent so my wife could come down occasionally

If you plan to go the "leave it unlocked, let'em stay a night route."
Don't let the wife know who's might have been sleeping in her bed.....

An occasional trip to the lease wouldn't go over too well, Camper or not.
At least my wife probably wouldn't go for it.

Originally Posted By: WMI report
"If age structure is deemed to be valuable to management,...What percentage change in age structure or condition does TPWD recognize that it needs to detect in order to trigger a regulatory change?

confused2TPWDconfused2
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: 482camaro] #351496 05/16/08 01:26 PM
BackWoodBubba Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
The illegals trap is quite funny.

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: 482camaro] #351497 05/16/08 03:59 PM
Q
quackwacker58 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Q
What if you were born in Mexican?

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: quackwacker58] #351498 05/16/08 05:52 PM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Those of you friendly campers that leave your trailer open for the southerners, What if one of the middle easterner chose the Texas route to get here, would you want them sleeping in your bed drinking your water and beans?

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: Brother in-law] #351499 05/16/08 07:58 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Quote:

Those of you friendly campers that leave your trailer open for the southerners, What if one of the middle easterner chose the Texas route to get here, would you want them sleeping in your bed drinking your water and beans?

If these guys that leave their trailers open leave cold beer in the fridge I wonder if they will give us the locations of these trailers. Being retired and on a fixed income free beer sounds pretty good. You can post a schedule or send BIL and me a PM telling us when you are not going to be there. Or you can just tell us when you will be there I have no problem with you waiting on us.

Oh Thanks for the offer!

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: dogcatcher] #351500 05/16/08 08:53 PM
J
JJH Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
J
My guess would be that a person like yourself (retired and on a fixed income) is probably several orders of magnitude better off than the folks who are walking across the border to find work to feed their families back in Mexico.

And I don't remember anyone saying they were leaving cold beer.

Re: Those of you with campers at your lease........ [Re: SALTSTORM] #351501 05/16/08 10:50 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Quote:

Feral Mexicans

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide