Page 1 of 2 1 2
Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! #2640146 10/07/11 04:07 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
OH man just kiddin', lol. Still readin' plenty of great post's about it though so I figured I would drop a note. Many people on here call Buck Crack a gimmick and say it sux and it doesn't work and all, but for those of us who used it before it went up for sale know differently. I put my name and rep on the line for this product and took a pretty good lashing as I swore up and down it would bring deer running. When our little hunting team was givin' the product to test and promote -for free- it was like nothin' we had ever seen. I used it first and had thousand's of deer hog's and turkey's hitting it in a single week and when I showed the guy's on tha' team they all had their jaw's on the ground when we put it out and the deer were on it in literally minutes everytime we put it out. So once we saw this we said heck yeah we will promote it if you just let us use it to keep drawing deer in for video hunt's. So Buck Crack went up for sale anywhere we could get the word out. Yes all of our vid's and pic's were with buck crack and yes our 4 man team harvested 27 deer in 4 different states using it the first year. Those are fact's I can't deny that told us it was somethin' truly special that "worked". The first batch I got in to give to forum member's was "the good stuff" and Earnest from Robinson's taxidermy got most of it and it blew him away how the deer came runnin' right past his feeder to get to it. So much so he is still callin' me asking if I sell it or if I can get him any to put on his store shelves. Now the part that crashed Buck Crack and burned a few of us. Without the owner of Buck Crack Telling us anything he switched Feed mill's that made buck crack. I noticed in the second batch he sent me that there were Weavel's (little tiny bug's) in the product and the smell was nowhere near the original Buck Crack. I asked him about it and he assured me it was the same stuff just made by someone different. Well as everyone here who tried and it failed I just didn't get it so I had to try it for myself and toward's the end of the last deer season I could not get a single deer to eat the "most powerful deer attractant". The coon's and a few does cleaned up what was left of it on the ground and I called the owner and said hey man these people are slamming it and it ain't workin for us anymore and that's when he told me it was being made by someone different. Once I found this out I did not sell another bag or bucket. I personally took a pretty good beating on here for it and the jokes are still around and prolly will be for awhile. I assure you I would not have thrown my name out there like that if it didn't work like crazy. So to the ones who purchased Buck Crack from either me or the company that sell's it, I hope you will accept my apology. I am a very serious whitetail hunter and am not here to screw anyone over. I took some kid's on some free turkey hunt's this past spring and put one little girl on so many gobbler's she literally had to run into the wood's to flush I am very giving and some call me a pushover cause I'm alway's tryin' to give the experiences I have had to the next generatinon and make other people's hunting experiences as successful as mine have been. So from the bottom of my heart sorry I had no clue until he told me. Team Tejas does care and does not want to be forever associated with the guy's that screwed the forum. God bless and safe hunting to you all.

Guide's Life
Elusive Wildlife Technologies
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2640175 10/07/11 04:15 PM
S
Scalpel4 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Any chance you can get the original maker back on board, or did they not share the info with you?

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: Scalpel4] #2640208 10/07/11 04:24 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: Scalpel4
Any chance you can get the original maker back on board, or did they not share the info with you?

I wish I knew which feed mill it was made at, man. I remember the first time I ever took Eric P. out with it. We were hunting pig's up on the red river in Henrietta and I said man you ain't gonna believe this. I put it out in the field 60 yard's from us and then we got quite. Literally 15 minutes later there were 6 does on it. They had come runnin' from the other side of the field (which was a little over 400+ yard's away). 30 min's after that 40 hog's came and ran the deer off and the shooting began. Yeah I wish I knew though but I don't.

Guide's Life
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2640227 10/07/11 04:31 PM
F
Fishstalker13 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
F
Stand up thing you did here. Takes alot to admit something happened and the product wasn't what had been said. My hat is off to you sir!

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: Fishstalker13] #2640438 10/07/11 05:50 PM
T
TxTechsan Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
I never bought any but I followed the threads closely. I will say that despite all the negative feedback I never saw you take a negative or hateful approach in your replies.
The threads got pretty entertaining and the "buckcrack" Jokes will likely never die!!

You get that girl a deer yet??

Last edited by TxTechsan; 10/07/11 05:51 PM. Reason: Fat fingers on iphone
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: Fishstalker13] #2640447 10/07/11 05:53 PM
N
Novemberyet Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
No worries here, bud. I've used all sorts of gimmicks and will continue to do so. Anything will work once.....I just hope to be on stand when it does.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: TxTechsan] #2640613 10/07/11 06:52 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: TxTechsan
I never bought any but I followed the threads closely. I will say that despite all the negative feedback I never saw you take a negative or hateful approach in your replies.
The threads got pretty entertaining and the "buckcrack" Jokes will likely never die!!

You get that girl a deer yet??

No not yet. She didn't have a baby sitter for tha' 5 year old on wed's evenin' so after dinner I got to sneak out by myself for a bit. I popped a nice doe at 15 yard's with "her" crossbow. Hey I had to make sure it would take a deer down. lol Devastated that doe and I was please with the result's after a 15 yard tracking job. I thought she might be kinda tickled but she wasn't that enthused to say the least- was supposed to be her deer. Oh well she will get one this weekend I am sure. (hopefully cause I seen a nice one that I wanna get after with my PSE)

Guide's Life
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2640635 10/07/11 07:04 PM
L
Leonardo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Appreciate you owning up to the product and being truthful. The "buck crack" jokes were pretty entertaining to say the least.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: Leonardo] #2640649 10/07/11 07:09 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: Leonardo
Appreciate you owning up to the product and being truthful. The "buck crack" jokes were pretty entertaining to say the least.

Thank's Leonardo and yes I myself even laugh pretty hard at some of the BC jokes. Some people just wear it out and it become stupid cause the same people post the same joke on every thread on here. That get's kinda old but yeah some of them are hilarious. I was alway's truthful with every post I made or everything I ever told anyone. The product did wonder's for us and I have all the video's and pic's to prove it. The product we got in the beginning and the product us and ya'll got in the end was def. a big mistake from that company. They truly had somethin' good that would run acorn rage and all that other junk off the shelves and they messed up a pretty good. I wish I personally knew how to make the stuff we shot all the video's on cause I would be rich enough to quit the oilfield by now. lol

Guide's Life
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2640699 10/07/11 07:36 PM
C
cameron00 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
I'll definitely never listen to another of your product endorsements, but at least you're now admitting BuckCrack was crap like we all knew once the field tests started rolling in.

I only wish people didn't have to waste their hard-earned money before you came clean.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: cameron00] #2640733 10/07/11 07:51 PM
BuckRage Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I got on the THF about the time you were pushing this Buck's Crack concept and I thought about getting a bucket but was like naaahhhh. Glad I didn't. Seemed like you would not let go of the fact that people weren't having luck with it and it plain ol' did not work. However, I can see....that if the facts that you just laid out are true ... why. All's I can say is it took a big ol' schwetty pair ... to come on here and lay that out with all of the raggin you took last year and kinda still continues. I still don't think that it was magical deer dust because it would not of gone down in flames like it did but if you say it worked wonders for you then....... well I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I think unless others really think you were trying to sc*w them outta their hard earned money then they should give a fella break. If they think you did then .... blast away but remember we've all made mistakes just not as public! Remember....TRUST BUT VERIFY!

Last edited by BuckRage; 10/07/11 07:52 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2640802 10/07/11 08:16 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Well Keith I will tell you something that does work that you mentioned awhile back and thats those Dobbins apple treats. Just so I could give you a hard time about that gimmick too I went to tractor supply and bought a bag of them and put them out. I put out 35 of them and all of them were gone over night! Now I cant say they really liked them any better than the corn but they did at least eat them unlike some other junk I have tried over the years.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: cameron00] #2640932 10/07/11 09:00 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: cameron00
I'll definitely never listen to another of your product endorsements, but at least you're now admitting BuckCrack was crap like we all knew once the field tests started rolling in.

I only wish people didn't have to waste their hard-earned money before you came clean.

whooooaaaaaaa now. I never said the stuff I was promoting was crap. The stuff I was promoting was some awesome stuff and they pounded the heck out of it on every side of texas. The stuff the guy sent me that he must have been tryin' to save a buck on was def. crap and didn't work for us either.

Guide's Life
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2640935 10/07/11 09:01 PM
S
swmays Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Crawfish.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: JCB] #2640937 10/07/11 09:02 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: JCB
Well Keith I will tell you something that does work that you mentioned awhile back and thats those Dobbins apple treats. Just so I could give you a hard time about that gimmick too I went to tractor supply and bought a bag of them and put them out. I put out 35 of them and all of them were gone over night! Now I cant say they really liked them any better than the corn but they did at least eat them unlike some other junk I have tried over the years.

Indeed. I have tried them in Seymour, Decatur and my dad put some out in Knoxville TN and they have yet to make it over-night. Pretty powerfull stuff. Just this week we have smacked a doe and a hog with em'. Don't tell the manufactuer that it draw's in deer though cause they will jack up the price and sell it in 10# bag's like the other's. I think it's good at 20#'s for $14 right now. Well worth the money

Guide's Life
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2641472 10/08/11 01:34 AM
C
cameron00 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
It was all total crap and you wasted everyone's time and money and now you've thought up this convenient excuse (weevils, really?). Not to even mention if it's stuff they were just mixing at a mill, everyone on the planet has been using for 100 years anyway and there was never anything unique about it to begin with. No surprise whatsoever that it performed worse than corn. My guess is you're going to try to make another run at selling another product that REALLY, SERIOUSLY, WORKS!!!! again.

Fortunately, you can't delete threads, so I'll be bringing up all of your old Buck Crack topics as well as the follow-up from disappointed customers if/when you do.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: cameron00] #2641498 10/08/11 01:44 AM
P
ParkCountyElkDestroyer Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: cameron00
It was all total crap and you wasted everyone's time and money and now you've thought up this convenient excuse (weevils, really?). Not to even mention if it's stuff they were just mixing at a mill, everyone on the planet has been using for 100 years anyway and there was never anything unique about it to begin with. No surprise whatsoever that it performed worse than corn. My guess is you're going to try to make another run at selling another product that REALLY, SERIOUSLY, WORKS!!!! again.

Fortunately, you can't delete threads, so I'll be bringing up all of your old Buck Crack topics as well as the follow-up from disappointed customers if/when you do.

I just think anyones wasting their time and money buying any deer hunting "attractant." It is not just this product. All people need is a 50 lb bag of corn, but some people tend to forget that.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: cameron00] #2641505 10/08/11 01:47 AM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
popcorn

Are idiots multiplying faster than normal people?[Linked Image]
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: stxranchman] #2641511 10/08/11 01:49 AM
BuckRage Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: stxranchman
popcorn

yuuuuppp

[Linked Image]
Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #2641548 10/08/11 02:10 AM
R
Rustler Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
More of the same old

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: stxranchman] #2641552 10/08/11 02:13 AM
G
grout-scout Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
G
Originally Posted By: stxranchman
popcorn

popcorn popcorn

Can't beat the crack!

You gotta beat the deer away with a stick.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: BuckRage] #2641570 10/08/11 02:26 AM
M
Medinabuck Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
M
Seems to me you explained the situation and circumstances very well. I never tried BuckCrack but have used Com'ere Deer and shot a doe over it. Maybe she would have been there anyway, who knows. Anyway REALLY, OF COURSE IT WAS FORMULATED AT A FEED MILL. THAT'S WHERE GRAIN BLENDS ARE FORMULATED.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: Medinabuck] #2641626 10/08/11 02:52 AM
C
cameron00 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
If by "explained the circumstances well" you mean "continued to pile on more bs to cover his original bs", then I agree.

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: cameron00] #2641644 10/08/11 03:05 AM
W
watchale Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
W
drink7

Re: Buck Crack is BACK!!!!! [Re: watchale] #2641738 10/08/11 04:16 AM
C
calcreek Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog