Forums46
Topics538,117
Posts9,733,163
Members87,069
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Hookem'UTbass] #1932653 12/18/10 06:59 AM
T
Tres Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted By: Hookem'UTbass
this story is worthless without the video

+1, why not just post it!?

[Linked Image]
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Tres] #1933129 12/18/10 04:10 PM
S
SLT Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Your story may not be bs but making us pay to see it is bs!!

Last edited by SLT; 12/18/10 04:11 PM.

Anyone can own a fancy gun but can you shoot it ?
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SLT] #1935071 12/19/10 03:55 PM
K
Kcowboy Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
Ok guys.. I was with JJ and Seth last night and I got to see the video on an Iphone. It is the freakiest thing, I watched it 5 times and they are describing it perfectly. The coyote drops and the "black ghost dog" seems to lope right off. It is really wild!

-- My wife says this forum is "Facebook for hunters", what's up with that? --
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: TAT] #1935636 12/19/10 09:01 PM
V
Varget 7-08 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
V
Originally Posted By: 214tat2guy
lets see that video! nice kills too. ok i cant take it anymore,i have to see the video!

X2,X3,X4,X5,X6!!!!

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Varget 7-08] #1935734 12/19/10 09:30 PM
A
ak47 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
A
Let's see the video
D

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: ak47] #1935830 12/19/10 10:15 PM
S
SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
Guys I would like to share it. But if I do it will circulate the Internet so fast it would amaze you. We have decided to hold on to it and put the clip on our DVD. But trust me their will be many more great clips that we have taken in the last 2 season that will add to the excitement including us helping to try and educate a few of the up and coming predator hunters and help anwser allot of the ? About how too's of predator hunting some real educational stuff that every day predator hunters can relate too! You cant blame us for taking advantage of a rare thing in nature to say the least. But once again I can a sure you it's very real! Merry Christmas skinner

P.S what your paying for on the DVD. Is the blood swet and tears that goes into producing a great product with lots of excitement and plenty of diffrent types of predators and terrian. The spooky footage is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. After all these things are not cheap to make especially when it's coming out of our own pockets. After all it's just away for us too share our hunts and pass on the tradition of predator hunting for every one to enjoy.

Last edited by SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER; 12/20/10 04:20 AM.

Facebook @
Take'em Out Predator Productions
www.Takemoutbowfishing.com

Going threw life without loving God is like a dull pencil it has no point
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1936382 12/20/10 01:53 AM
Z
zac02 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Z
Cant wait to see the video EVEN I I HAVE TO BUY THE DVD! I woudld sell this video or use it to profit from if it were me. nothing personal its just buisness. But if yall wanna post it on THF that be ok too. :)If you do plan on selling it pm me where I can get it please

How big was he!?? HE WAS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS BIG SWEAR! www.2000milerun.com
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: zac02] #1936714 12/20/10 03:39 AM
B
bullzibrat Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
These guys want everyone to see it just as bad as y'all wanna see it. Y'all oughtta get off their back. They just wanna make a dime like everyone else. They'll put it in their DVD and I'm sure it'll end up on here too if you don't wanna pay for it. Think about it, if they put it on here it would be on every forum on the Internet, YouTube, emails, etc...... Before you know it, uncle Joe bob will be the one that recorded it in Illinois. They would lose all credit for the video.
Think about it from their point of view and don't be jerks. Seth and TJ are good guys and don't deserve all the disrespect.

What happened to the big THF family where everyone protected and stood up for everyone. This site is turning into the rest of the forums. I hate to see such a good forum going down hill.

Food for thought.................??
God bless

4F Welding & Fabrication
for all your welding needs!!!
GOD BLESS
817-296-7450
Honest and dependable
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: bullzibrat] #1936746 12/20/10 03:54 AM
T
tjshockler Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
JJ I wouldn't worry about it!We could spend all day on here arguing about if it's bs or not.The footage will tell the truth soon enough!

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: tjshockler] #1937378 12/20/10 02:40 PM
K
Kcowboy Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
Also if you guys saw the setup they have with the highrack, lights, camera etc.. you would see they deserve to recoop some of their money back. They are real cool guys and have a top notch setup. I've already seen it but will still be buying the DVD.

-- My wife says this forum is "Facebook for hunters", what's up with that? --
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Kcowboy] #1937765 12/20/10 04:43 PM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
Kcowboy it was a blast hunting with you guys. Calling in 3 coyotes with the full moon in all ain't bad. Tell the other guys that we enjoyed hunting with y'all and give JJ a call next time you guys get itching trigger fingers. Have a Merry Christmas Seth

Facebook @

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: bullzibrat] #1938841 12/20/10 10:43 PM
C
cleatas Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: bullzibrat
These guys want everyone to see it just as bad as y'all wanna see it. Y'all oughtta get off their back. They just wanna make a dime like everyone else. They'll put it in their DVD and I'm sure it'll end up on here too if you don't wanna pay for it. Think about it, if they put it on here it would be on every forum on the Internet, YouTube, emails, etc...... Before you know it, uncle Joe bob will be the one that recorded it in Illinois. They would lose all credit for the video.
Think about it from their point of view and don't be jerks. Seth and TJ are good guys and don't deserve all the disrespect.

What happened to the big THF family where everyone protected and stood up for everyone. This site is turning into the rest of the forums. I hate to see such a good forum going down hill.

Food for thought.................??
God bless

true but what do you expect when you post something like that ? Should have just not said anything if they didnt want to be harassed about it. i mean come one, you had to know everyone would want to see it. And yes the forum has changed but thats going to happen when this many people are members.

''Tis better to be silent and be THOUGHT a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: cleatas] #1939219 12/21/10 01:13 AM
S
SLT Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
^^^^X2

Anyone can own a fancy gun but can you shoot it ?
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SLT] #1944248 12/22/10 03:53 PM
C
cody2422 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Give me 12 months and I could edit a video to make it look like a black ghost is coming out of a dead coyote....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBZXtsn25c

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: cody2422] #1944663 12/22/10 05:49 PM
#
#Hayraker Offline
Chihuahua
Chihuahua
#
let's see the "indian spirit voodoo ghost coyote"

since when is it disrespectful to call bs on a "ghost" story confused2

#sigline
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: #Hayraker] #1949249 12/24/10 01:39 AM
S
sportsman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
S
I usually stay out of these arguments of BS. But I am going step in as well. I have known TJ for a long time, and he is a great friend. He came to the house the other day to show me this video. These guys are telling the truth. I had to play it back several times as well. I was seeing it on an Iphone, and you could see it plain as day. And seeing it on a TV will be that much better. I tried to get TJ to send it to me so I could watch it a little closer, but he refused as they didnt want it to hit the net and be all over the place like mentioned earlier.

"If you can afford alcohol and cigarettes, you don't need food stamps "
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1949572 12/24/10 03:31 AM
T
TEXAN1970 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
If you refuse to show the video, then it BS.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: TEXAN1970] #1950741 12/24/10 06:21 PM
M
Mfloski Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
M
And if ur not gonna post it everyone may as well stop saying how they saw it and it's not BS........an on and on......cause you post a long story followed with several "it's really real but I'm not gonna show ya" posts....what do you expect, same thing EVERYONE else on here gets when they say "I saw a black panther and got pics" and the don't post the pics.....whole lotta smack talk will get posted. Just saying.....I will wait till the first DVD gets sold and they post it for ya!

Last edited by Mfloski; 12/24/10 06:23 PM.

Free men own guns...Slaves don't!
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Mfloski] #1951514 12/24/10 11:08 PM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
You said....... "I will wait till the first DVD gets sold and they post it for ya!" that is exactly the reason we don't post it now. Becouse some people completly ignore the fact that their our laws on taking other peoples hard work and stealing their copy rights just to send a chain mail to their buddy's. So thanks for eleminating any thoughts that we had for not making the right choice on posting the footage up.

All I can say is there is proof. And you will be able to see it and be the judge with your own two eyes. Just as soon as we get the DVD done. To be honest the ghost coyote footage is cool to watch. At first it creeped me out but now it's just intresting to watch. And as neat as it is to see, I would much rather watch some of our other footage of close up 10 guage shots at less then 20 yards or some of the cool bobcat clips that we have. That's what really gets my blood pumping! Once again we are not trying to make a big selling point out of one rare clip we filmed one night in Texas. I wouldn't even buy the DVD myself just for the ghost coyote clip and we don't want you too either. "We ain't ghost hunters we our predator hunters" and that's what we will still be long after this clip has been seen and every one has made up all their diffrent oppions about what they think it is. We are still going to be doing what we love to do and filming it to share with other predator hunters who love the same things we do like action, comedy, education, no faked scenes, great shots and great misses, calling them up old school with hand calls that Tj built with his own two hands, great day and night footage,and more than any of the other reason just for the fact that we are not Hollywood actors but two regular Texas boys that have grew up trying to perfect the thing we love the most next to God and our families. So we took a chance on a dream that we had and we did it all just to share it with you guys. If you want to say that we are trying to sell something. The above sentence is more along the lines of the truth. Not ghost busters lol... I can laugh at this myself becouse Im the guy who wrote this story about our hunt and posted it on here. And never even had the thought cross my mind that people would have reacted the way they have. But if you asked me today if I still would have mentioned it in my orignal post, I would say yes. Mainly becouse there isn't enough time and space on the video to explain the whole story. Just enough to show the clip and a little commentary. I hope this might help explain why we did this the way we did. It kinda reminds me of a story my Grandma once told me about how no matter how hard you try you will never please them all. Boy was she right, like she always is! lol.... Take care and Merry Christmas Seth

Last edited by SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER; 12/25/10 02:52 AM.

Facebook @

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1951606 12/25/10 12:11 AM
K
Kyle Johnson Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
I don't understand why everyone is so fired up to see this video. I've made it 25 years without seeing a so called spirit leave a coyote and wouldn't believe it unless I was there... However, this is great for marketing the DVD ..... curiosity will sell.

If you can accept losing, you can't win.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
The Great Vince Lombardi

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Kyle Johnson] #1954653 12/26/10 07:12 PM
L
longhorn_cop Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
L
So you will post pics of the hunts you will add on your DVD?
Post pics from the video showing this alleged ghost. Same difference.
This way no one will take the film footage as their own.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1955510 12/27/10 04:00 AM
1000YRDSTARE Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Well I'm going to do it and call bs and not feel bad one bit.

What's next? A house cat that almost got smoke checked on Xmas morning by my 22-250 at 100 yards until I saw its red collar and read his tag through my leupold 7.5 straight power with a lee dot "don shoot me or ill become a big black panther and run off"

Lets just say I let him walk and I found him an
hour later hanging by his 5 toe nails from the rafters of the barn in Jack Co.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: 1000YRDSTARE] #1955533 12/27/10 04:09 AM
D
DirkDiggler Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
I say we should call Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray, they'll know what to do.

"See you on the other side Ray!"

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Isaiah 6:8
"Here am I. Send Me"
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: DirkDiggler] #2026071 01/16/11 06:15 PM
U
uppidycon Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
U
where can we get the video when it's available?

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: uppidycon] #2026273 01/16/11 07:44 PM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
We will have a web site that they will be for sale on and we will also let ya know on hear as soon as we get it up for sale. We our still filming at this point but we have been having a great season so far this year and I think you guys our going to enjoy it as much as we have making it. God bless Seth

Facebook @

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide