Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: rifleman] #1750918 10/16/10 12:09 AM
T
tgammon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
did this last year had a buddy that would always drop a duce in the morning before we went out and would ruin the cabin so i decided to tape those poppers that u throw on the ground on the bottom of the toilet seat, he screamed like a girl it was great, dont do it to your wife not as funny!!

Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: tgammon] #1751126 10/16/10 02:05 AM
M
M16 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
A guy on our South Texas lease shot a dink deer by mistake. We all took a photo of him and his trophy. Little did he know but one of us sent the picture in to Texas Trophy Hunters Magazine. He was irrate when he recieved his magazine in the mail and saw his picture. He even called his lawyer and threatened to sue the publisher for using his picture without permission. To this day he still doesn't know for sure who sent the picture in.

Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: M16] #1796354 11/02/10 04:25 AM
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
K
Ttt

Amat Victoria Curam - Victory Loves Preparation
Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: KWood_TSU] #1796505 11/02/10 11:14 AM
S
Shortysboy09 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Not hunting related but very funny anyways.

My boss came in one day in a very bad mood and no one had any idea why... After awhile his phone rings and he answers. All I hear him say is, " NO, I DO NOT HAVE A MONKEY FOR SALE! " Turns out someone had taken an ad out in the paper advertising some sort of monkey for sale and attached his phone number to the ad. He got at the very least 30 phone calls that day and a few the next day with people inquiring about the monkey for sale. To this day, none of my co-workers have owned up to that prank after seeing how mad he got about it. It was a harmless prank that still makes me laugh!

Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: Shortysboy09] #1796529 11/02/10 11:43 AM
B
Bobby_G Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
B
Years ago I hunted on a lease with an "older crowd". My buddy and I were in our twenties while everyone elso on the lease were in their mid to late 50's...probably the best times of my deer hunting life. One man was just the biggest man I'd ever seen. He was 6'5" or so and about 325lbs....an old oil field worker....weathered face, hands like iron....just a mountain of a man. ALWAYS wore overalls with one of the straps hanging loose... He was the camp cook and loved 3 things in life...His family....deer hunting...and Miller Lite. The man could tell stories like nobodies business. As young pups, we just looked up to him because of his life adventures. He was tough as nails and was afraid of NOTHING...... except snakes!

On a work weekend, we killed a couple of small rattlers. We brought em back to the camp and all of us got this great idea to put em in "Cookies" Miller Lite cooler. We laid em in there but it just didn't have the effect we wanted. So we then took some eye hooks and some fishin line off one of the rod n reels in the cabin. We laid the snakes in a coil on the ice and tied the fishing line to the eye hook attached to the bottom of the cooler lid... Then we tied the other end of the fishing line around the snakes neck...so when the cooler lid was opened, the snakes head would raise with the cooler. At this point we think it pretty funny.

Sure enough Cookie comes in from working his stand. We are in the cabin sitting at the table....waiting. IT WAS TIME...he needed a beer...he walks over to his cooler and opens the lid....the man threw his hands up and back behind his shoulders and took off running kind of sideways....he hit the screen door and door frame with his full body...sounded like a huge tree breaking in two... and it never slowed him down....both screen and half of the door jam went flying and he was STILL running....he kept on running down the road (which was on top of a hill)until he disappeared. Now 5 or 6 of us are laughing so hard we can hardly breathe...then one of the cooler heads of the group said..."you know he's gonna come back...." shocked THATS when we left for a while....

He didn't say much to us that night but gave us the stink eye all night long....needless to say we didn't sleep real good that night fearing a payback...

Last edited by Bobby_G; 11/02/10 11:46 AM.

"When I die...I'd like to die like my pawpaw....peacefully....in my sleep...not screaming and hollering like those people in his car"
Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: Bobby_G] #1796820 11/02/10 01:57 PM
S
shark 25-06 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
a buddy of mine headed to the lease a before i did but i wasnt far behind him, i stopped to fill up and when i opened my gad filler door i noticed a key hole on my filler cap. i turned the cap about 3 times then the cussing commenced. he had to drive 10 miles back to give me the key. i still havnt gotten him back, but i have something in mind.

i have a friend who drives a 4 door f350 and he always keeps his windows down, so one night i found as many old newspapers as i could and crumpled up every page into a ball. after i had 5 trashbags full of paper balls i headed to his house with a very mean plan. i filled the trucks cab with those paper balls untill it was overflowing. i got the phonecall the next day telling me i needed to come clean up the mess. i still claim i didnt do it.

Originally Posted by East...
I will get off in a little bit
Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: shark 25-06] #1798111 11/02/10 07:54 PM
BuckRage Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
BobbyG, thats hilarious!!

[Linked Image]
Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: BuckRage] #1799074 11/03/10 12:23 AM
T
trophycalls Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
BobbyG... that's a classic.

Todd T

Sleep in Grayson County, Texas
Hunt in Runnels County, Texas
Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: trophycalls] #1803304 11/04/10 04:41 AM
H
Hogslayer5L Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
H
My cousin and I started night hunting pigs about 10 years ago. We basically just walk around in the pitch dark with a cordless spotlight and listen for the pigs. At the time I was about 16 and he was 20 or so. We had gone a few times and always gotten a pig or 2. We have a younger cousin who was maybe 9 or 10 at the time who was dying to go with us.
One night we had another guy down there and we had planned on going hunting one night. My little cousin was bugging us to go so my older cuz and I decided we'd mess with him good.
We set it up to where we would head out in two separate pairs in opposite directions.( at least that's what my little cousin thought). We would be communicating with walkie talkies. Well me and the other guy circled around and set up in a spot we had planned out with older cuz. We waited there with a buck grunt and a coyote call.
Well my older cuz led lil cuz right to is and when he radioed us asking where what we'd seen and where we were( we lied) we new they were getting close. Of course lil cuz heard us say where we were ( well over a mile away from where they were).
At this point I start blowing those calls as loud as I could while my buddy starts smacking the biggest log he could swing against a tree.
Of course my lil cuz starts freaking out at this point. My older cuz hands him the spot light and tells him to turn it on so he can shoot what ever is making all the noise. What lil cuz didn't know is the battery was dead in the q-beam. Right about then I start running at them making all sorts of noise with those calls and my older cuz runs off leaving lil cuz and his busted light to fend for himself! Of course he starts screamin at the top of his lungs and takes off as well.... Too late. I was right up on him when he trips and falls and I fall on him.
What I hadn't thought of is how heavy and hard a 2 million candle power q-beam with a big ole dead battery in it is. My lil cuz starts beating me sinceless with the light. I was laughing so hard I couldn't defend my self! Luckily the other guy and my cuz came running up and stopped him before he killed me with that light.
We didn't stop laughing for an hour.....and lil cuz didn't ask to go hunting for a good while after that....

Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: Hogslayer5L] #1803357 11/04/10 05:23 AM
S
shark 25-06 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
to good to be on the bottom!

Originally Posted by East...
I will get off in a little bit
Re: Dirty Trick but it were funny! [Re: shark 25-06] #1806580 11/05/10 03:32 AM
N
numbersguy Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
N
I used to hunt with some guys that I had known for many years. I worked a lot of hours and was never able to get to the lease on opening weekend until really late on Friday night. The guys knew that I was always at my stand at least 1 hour before daylight. Little did I know that they put a flashing light on the top of my stand that was on a timer that activated it about 15 minutes before safe light to shoot. No matter how much I pay them back, they will never be paid back enough for that stunt.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide