Print Thread
25 acres for sale 1 hour north of Houston #1609442 08/20/10 12:35 AM
F
fishinbob2 Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
F
I have 25 acres for sale 1 hour north of Houston Tx .The property is 5 miles west of Anderson at the end of the county road. Trophy deer and one of the highest deer populations in the county. Cameras out now will show you 15+ deer per day at of the feeders. Big pond, Hilltop homesite overlooking the pond.2 live creeks.Some hogs,Bobcats,coons, and excellent Dove hunting is all here. Joins large ranches and very little hunting around. This is the perfect set up for hunting with 4 solid blinds set up for rifle . The property is long and rectangular. The minerals go with 15 acres that has an existing producing well on it with royalties. I bought the place to build and hunt but dad is not doing so well and has a big and needs me there too much. $249K PM me for info and pics.

Last edited by fishinbob2; 08/20/10 12:37 AM.

Never seen 'em grow bigger horns on the ground
Re: 25 acres for sale 1 hour north of Houston [Re: fishinbob2] #1609884 08/20/10 03:10 AM
C
cameron00 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
This guy has listed this property a ton of times, every time changing the description. At first he claimed he owned 10 acres and his neighbor owned the 15 acres with the producing well.

Buyer beware. For reference:

Originally Posted By: fishinbob2
I have 10 acres of the best hunting land around. It seems small but it lays out perfectly and the neighbor next to me lets me hunt his place too since he is landlocked by me.I have pictures on the land of a 140 class double drop tine buck that lived through last season. I have about 15 different buck pics from last year and some nice ones. The big ranch that joins on one side has 3 hunters that swear they kill 140-150 deer each.I have a small food plot in the back about 1 acre and there are 2 creeks that go through the place..Funnels big time.You can legally hunt with rifles here and there are no restrictions and no yearly fees.It joins a 450 acre ranch to the north and three big places over 75 acres to the west I also join a 10-30 acre lot subdivision on one side where they dont hunt so we get lots of calm deer from there. I bought it because it was the best Hunting place close and affordable. I have 3 feeders feeding year round. Fenced on 3 sides and the other side is land locked by me.I have pics of many deer at a time at the feeder. there is a beautiful hilltpo homesite and I will am going to build a decent sized pond below the hill to look out at from the homesite.Huge trees along the creeks . The property is at the dead end of a small county road. The dove hunting was excellent this year as I have some sunflowers planted and there are 2 stock ponds next to the place with some big trees on the fenceline on the hilltop for the roost. It is in the flyway and I see lots of ducks on my neighbors ponds so I am going to do my own pond.I love the place and am gritting my teeth because I just can't afford to keep it.$79,900 firm without the pond or $82,900 with the pond.The property next to it is also available with appx 15 acres with minerals and a producing well could make it 25 acres for $178,000..Serious inquires only please

I have to sell my land in Anderson Texas about 1 hour from houston. It is 10 acres but the neighbor lets me hunt his back 8 acres also since it is landlocked by me. I am selling it for $85,000 and the additional 15 acres that joins the back could be purchased for an additional $64,000.So for $149,000 you could have 33 acres to hunt on and it is good hunting. I bought it because there are big bucks around. I have a picture on the property of a 19 inch wide double drop tine buck in the daytime.Yesterday there were 9 deer feeding at the 2 feeders on my property.The land joins a 10-30acre tract subdivision on one side and they dont hunt.There is 450 acres to the north and it is not hunted either.The 15 acres includes minerals and there is a well there and the property is in the Giddings oil plateu.Dove is excellent as well as some big hogs. 2 creeks cross the property and there are huge trees that line them. Nice hill in front for a house.Electric on the property .Pond sites and a 1.5 acre food plot in the back. No restrictions and you can rifle hunt legally and safely too.

Here is where he admits that the 15 acres with the well is not his, but it's "landlocked by me", so the insinuation is that the owner would basically have to sell it. Which is a ridiculous insinuation. Nevertheless, he claims she offered it for $34k. So when you add that to the 84,900 he's previously asked (and not gotten because land in that area sells for around $3-4k/acre), you'd get roughly an asking price of $125k. Now it's $249k? Doubled?

10 acres for $84,900.I an selling my hunting land. It is 3 miles from Anderson . It has 2 creeks a hilltop homesite,Big deer and good numbers.Hogs,squirrel.coons.bobcat and great dove hunting. The neighbor lets me hunt his place too since the back of his is landlocked by me. 15 acres in back is landlocked by me too and she will have to sell to me or to the new owner she offered it to me for $36k owner financed. I would buy it too especially since it comes with the minerals and there is a producing well with income on her place.My place is end of the road on a county road. Very private and joins large ranches on 2 sides and an acreage subdivision on the other with lots of deer from there as they don't hunt them. My property is unrestricted and no yearly fees.You can rifle hunt here legally and safely too.I have Big mature trees all along the creeks and a food plot area in the back. I have 2 good rifle set ups on my place and 1 on the neighbors. electric pole is on the property too.Some great pond sites and I was told by a pond building company that it would be easy to build a pond for $3000 for a good sized pond.Homesite is on the top of the hill. Pretty with bluebonnets in spring along with sunflowers for the dove.we shoot limits of dove and I have a picture of a nice double drop tine on the property in the daytime along with lots of other deer pics. E-Mail basssplash@yahoo.com for more info.

Just click on the guy and go read all his posts. There are a couple of guys on this site that leased from him last year and were extremely dissatisfied. You'll also notice that he has a couple of posts asking people to email him their deer cam pics. I doubt the pics he emails you were even taken on his property.

I'd be extremely careful in dealing with "fishinbob".

Just my 2 cents.

Re: 25 acres for sale 1 hour north of Houston [Re: fishinbob2] #1610032 08/20/10 04:40 AM
J
Justin T Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
This guy again?

Re: 25 acres for sale 1 hour north of Houston [Re: Justin T] #1610958 08/20/10 07:00 PM
P
pak1013 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
P
do you know how much property you can get for 259k? a heck of lot more than 25 acres!

Re: 25 acres for sale 1 hour north of Houston [Re: pak1013] #1611402 08/20/10 10:35 PM
B
Bud1 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
B
Obama, is that you?! lol

Born and Raised Texan / Veteran USN 86-92 / Former Duddle Bugger
Gain respect, by showing some
Re: 25 acres for sale 1 hour north of Houston [Re: Bud1] #1611432 08/20/10 10:58 PM
jim1961 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
loser!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide