Print Thread
Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: #1546020 07/21/10 11:14 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
I already have several guys placing an order with me on some Buck Gardner calls...

If you are interested and want one Let me know.

I can get you the call at Retail. You will not have to pay shipping or tax on the calls.

This will save you some MONEY! up

You can check out the website and see if you are interested in anything...

Buck Gardner Catalog

Acrylic Duck Calls

J.J.

(I am doing this as a favor for the THF) grin

Looking for a Deer, Dove, Duck, Crow, Goose, Hog, or Turkey Hunt? Check us out! www.kentoutdoors.com

Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: WhiskeyandMe] #1546160 07/22/10 12:26 AM
940AC Offline
Tracker
Tracker
PM Sent!

No bad days hunting
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: 940AC] #1547884 07/22/10 07:11 PM
K
kellygunner Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
PM sent.........oh wait nidea

Kelly

Mossy oak prostaff
www.kentoutdoors.com/
I live in spokane washington but still guide in texas
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: kellygunner] #1563861 07/30/10 06:21 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
All ya'll that pm'd, called and e-mailed me what you wanted...

The order went in yesterday, and they should be shipping me the calls this coming week. (Tuesday-ish)...

Instead of pm'n everyone back I thought I would just post this up! up

Please make sure I have your correct mailin' address...(PLEASE)

I'll send them out to you when i get them!

(there will be a few extra items in there as well! grin

Thanks!

J.J.

Looking for a Deer, Dove, Duck, Crow, Goose, Hog, or Turkey Hunt? Check us out! www.kentoutdoors.com

Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: WhiskeyandMe] #1572906 08/03/10 10:25 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
The Box Came in today!!! banana

I will pack up everything tomorrow and send them out to ya'll...

If you haven't paid, please send me a Check! smile As soon as I get it I will send you your call/calls! up

J.J.

Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: WhiskeyandMe] #1573723 08/04/10 04:08 AM
F
FowlDreams Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
F
put check in the mail today grin

Silver Creek Guide Service 817-597-0781

Instagram: @fowldreams @silvercreekguideservice @fdwc_calls
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: FowlDreams] #1573826 08/04/10 04:54 AM
M
maturner05 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
JJ, question:

I am an avid hunter (been hunting for about 15 years) and consider myself a "decent" caller. I definitely dont have it all down and by no means am I a pro. I LOVE my DC classic commander. it seems to make all of the subtle sounds i need it to make. How does the double nasty compare to this call as far as ease of use and sound? I would love to try one out but dont want to sink 45-50 bucks into a call and not fall in love with it. any suggestions?

Is it duck season yet?
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: maturner05] #1574460 08/04/10 03:22 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
Originally Posted by maturner05
JJ, question:

I am an avid hunter (been hunting for about 15 years) and consider myself a "decent" caller. I definitely dont have it all down and by no means am I a pro. I LOVE my DC classic commander. it seems to make all of the subtle sounds i need it to make. How does the double nasty compare to this call as far as ease of use and sound? I would love to try one out but dont want to sink 45-50 bucks into a call and not fall in love with it. any suggestions?

Double Nasty II is a very versatile call...If you have seen the video where me and James Pitts are doing a meat calling routine...I am blowing the Double Nasty XL and he is blowing a Poly Double Nasty ($20 call)

I have an extra Double Nasty combo kit here with me if you are intersted. They Retail for $25. Add $5 for shipping and I will send it to you...It is over a $60 value...

If you don't like it send it back and I will return your money...(no questions asked) up

Here is that video clip:

Holler with any questions... smile

J.J.

Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: WhiskeyandMe] #1584861 08/09/10 12:47 PM
J
jayb Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Thinking about getting the reactor- yellow/blk. What is your thoughts on his call? Like to try the spit tech- last call always go stuck. Guess missed placing an order. Curious what was the price? Got couple of months so no hurry

Your Friend in Frisco
The Biedermann Group-Real Estate
www.TheBiedermannGroup.com
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: jayb] #1585836 08/09/10 05:56 PM
F
FowlDreams Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
F
Originally Posted By: jayb
Thinking about getting the reactor- yellow/blk. What is your thoughts on his call? Like to try the spit tech- last call always go stuck. Guess missed placing an order. Curious what was the price? Got couple of months so no hurry

I just got my Reactor from J.J. the other day! Definitely one of the duckiest calls there are imo! Very easy to work with too!

Silver Creek Guide Service 817-597-0781

Instagram: @fowldreams @silvercreekguideservice @fdwc_calls
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: FowlDreams] #1585972 08/09/10 06:24 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
Originally Posted By: FowlDreams

I just got my Reactor from J.J. the other day! Definitely one of the duckiest calls there are imo! Very easy to work with too!

I use the yellow/Blk Reactor and I like it. It is not for everyone, but those that like it, "LIKE IT"...(I am one of those)

Let me know if you want one, and I will see about getting you one! smile

Brett, that little call you got is awesome... up

J.J.

Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: WhiskeyandMe] #1585977 08/09/10 06:26 PM
B
Blast Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: WhiskeyandMe
Originally Posted By: FowlDreams

I use the yellow/Blk Reactor and I like it. It is not for everyone, but those that like it, "LIKE IT"...(I am one of those)

Let me know if you want one, and I will see about getting you one! smile

Brett, that little call you got is awesome... up

J.J.

JJ where can I blow some of Buck's call? Do you have some?

For Man, there is no greater burden than potential
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: Blast] #1586005 08/09/10 06:33 PM
J
jayb Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Please! Guess pm me the amount/ info. Might just use my cabela's points but no sure since probably going to use it for my hunting license this year.

Your Friend in Frisco
The Biedermann Group-Real Estate
www.TheBiedermannGroup.com
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: jayb] #1586014 08/09/10 06:35 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
Please! Guess pm me the amount/ info. Might just use my cabela's points but no sure since probably going to use it for my hunting license this year.

I'll send you a pm...

Harry, BPS has several of the spitfire's in acrylic in the show case.

They also have a "few" poly's left on the shelf...(just about cleared them out this weekend!) grin

J.J.

Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: WhiskeyandMe] #1586819 08/09/10 09:51 PM
B
Blast Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: WhiskeyandMe

I'll send you a pm...

Harry, BPS has several of the spitfire's in acrylic in the show case.

They also have a "few" poly's left on the shelf...(just about cleared them out this weekend!) grin

J.J.

See I know nothing about Buck's calls, is the spifire a hunting call, if so, timber,,,,,,,,,open water,,,,,,,,,,,single or double,, dont worry about it, I will go look.

H

For Man, there is no greater burden than potential
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: Blast] #1587928 08/10/10 10:00 AM
T
Taylored Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
Was that you up at BPS this past weekend? I talked to you for a few minutes and ended up buying one of your calls(the double nasty II). Been messing around with it and so far so good. Cant wait to blow it over some water in a couple months! up

Last edited by Taylored; 08/10/10 10:00 AM.
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: Taylored] #1587981 08/10/10 12:19 PM
Team Hillbilly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
JJ does Buck still make the 6N1 teal whistle?have you tried ths SBT calls,what do you think about them?

Last edited by Team Hillbilly; 08/10/10 12:22 PM.

Team Hillbilly
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Paralyzed Veterans of America
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: Team Hillbilly] #1587982 08/10/10 12:21 PM
Team Hillbilly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
JJ empty your mail box, I can't send a PM

Team Hillbilly
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Paralyzed Veterans of America
Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: Taylored] #1588687 08/10/10 06:15 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
Originally Posted By: Taylored
Was that you up at BPS this past weekend? I talked to you for a few minutes and ended up buying one of your calls(the double nasty II). Been messing around with it and so far so good. Cant wait to blow it over some water in a couple months! up

Yeap, that was me... Nice to meet ya'! smile

Please feel free to holler at me if you have any questions...

J.J.

Re: Buck Gardner Calls... Placin' an order: [Re: Team Hillbilly] #1588690 08/10/10 06:18 PM
W
WhiskeyandMe Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
W
Originally Posted By: Team Hillbilly
JJ does Buck still make the 6N1 teal whistle?have you tried ths SBT calls,what do you think about them?

HillBilly,

I'll clean out the box...been kinda busy lately! (my pm box) confused2

Anyways, send me your addy, and I'll send you a 6-n-1 Whistle... smile

Also, yes, the SBT calls are pretty nice...TexasEd has one, (spitfire), and several others do as well...

I like the reactor, (brett) got one of them, and I believe he likes it also...

Anywho, holler at me and we will go from there! up

J.J.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide