Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Wildlife Management Software #101434 10/23/06 03:20 PM
Bradbury Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
I had run into a friend of mine two weeks ago at a ranch. While visiting about what he was doing, he had told me about his new company and gave me the website. Game Management Solutions So, I started looking and got one of his programs that would suit my immediate needs. Just another way to keep better records of things and I am enjoying using it.

It is the score and store model.

Score and Store

Then they have the super deluxe model, called the GMS PRO. This has scientific breeder information.
GMS PRO

This is the do all program that while at the Texas Deer Association meeting in San Antonio, they had a booth and my friend who is in the deer breeding business is going to purchase this program. It really does do it all for you and after you input it, you could scrap the old pen and paper method of record keeping. This is the scientific breeders model.

However, you can get one without the scientific breeder model. Called the GMS.
GMS

I have seen how each works and I was impressed from the standpoint of a hunter as well as see the benefits for the outfitter, guide, deer breeder and ranch owner.

I have sent my friend who owns the company a link to this website, he already knew about the fishing forum. Hopefully he can reply with some better insight to explain these programs and how they work to anybody who is interested. I trust everybody will make him feel welcome.

Anyway, I am glad to have the score and store model just for my personal benefit and documentation. Not to mention the scoring kit that comes with it, I can always use another one of those!

Re: Wildlife Management Software [Re: Bradbury] #101435 10/25/06 12:41 PM
Bradbury Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
I have been playing with this and have created a pretty good scrapbook of deer and other animals I have taken over the years.

Looking to buy or sell Real Estate anywhere? Let me know, I can help. Just email me steven.bradbury@cbdfw.com
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide