Forums46
Topics538,899
Posts9,742,690
Members87,123
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: KRoyal] #9042683 05/04/24 03:09 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by Concho

What makes me sick is the government giving Big Pharma absolute immunity to any liability before the first shot was even given...makes you wonder if they knew the whole thing was a hoax.

You knew that before you took the first jab didn't you? That info came out way early in the "process".

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: Jgraider] #9042696 05/04/24 03:38 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Jgraider

What makes me sick is the government giving Big Pharma absolute immunity to any liability before the first shot was even given...makes you wonder if they knew the whole thing was a hoax.

You knew that before you took the first jab didn't you? That info came out way early in the "process".

Whatever makes you happy to believe, no, I found that out later, but it was my responsibility to do my due diligence, so I guess you are right...

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9042709 05/04/24 04:16 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
They were given immunity because they knew that you shouldn't rush a vaccine, but the government wanted the vaccine in months not years. I blame the government and not the pharmaceutical companies.

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: S.A. hunter] #9042713 05/04/24 04:37 PM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
They were given immunity because they knew that you shouldn't rush a vaccine, but the government wanted the vaccine in months not years. I blame the government and not the pharmaceutical companies.

What politicians profited from it? The problem is gonna be right in there. smile ani

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9042733 05/04/24 05:32 PM
B
blanked Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
B
Trump didnt shut down the economy its was the govonor of each state calling the shots including when to open there own state back up

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: blanked] #9042739 05/04/24 05:48 PM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by blanked
Trump didnt shut down the economy its was the govonor of each state calling the shots including when to open there own state back up

True the governor of each state made their own decisions, but Trump strongly encouraged every state to do it, which they all did. He also strongly encouraged them to open back up too. Right? I am old and do forget stuff.

And for the record, I do not think Trump made any Covid related decisions to profit, his only motives were to help the country. Now I won't say that for other politicians.

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9042744 05/04/24 06:14 PM
R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

In the beginning Trump was saying we should use herd immunity to control the virus. Looks like he was correct, that's what ended it, not "gene therapy".

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: Concho] #9042785 05/04/24 08:07 PM
kry226 Offline
The General
The General
Originally Posted by topwater13
Does smokey work for the govt?
Forced at minimum it was. Everyone was already gainfully employed when the rules changed. Which mean the mandate was to be implemented under duress. Duress, by definition, means forcible restraint or restriction.

Merriam; Duress is most often paired with the word under to refer to force or threats meant to make someone do something. For example, someone forced to sign a document signs it “under duress,” and a person held “under duress” is not free to leave but is being constrained, usually unlawfully.

Duress, yes, but force would be someone holding you down and giving you the shot with no option, in this case you had one, but might be terminated if you took that option, which would have given you other legal options.

Physical force isn't the only kind of force. As Bobo mentioned, it's not a stretch. And many of the suppositions here do not hold water... especially in military contexts. Young enlisted kids can't just "get out," they're under a contract. Take the shot, or be reprimanded and separated from the service with a discharge that isn't an Honorable Discharge. Yeah, good luck ever getting another job at something other than pumping gas or serving french fries. General, Dishonorable, Other than Honorable, and Bad Conduct discharges are met with extreme prejudice in the civilian workforce. Heck, good luck even getting an interview.

Not to mention those with pensions like Jimbo and others. It ain't about the individual, it's about the family. But apparently, I guess it is simply too easy to throw 20 years or more and your family's long term financial well-being and security into the gutter (plus that convenient little discharge I mentioned earlier). That's not a choice...

But it is interesting to learn how some see things in such black and white for everyone else involved.

[Linked Image]
Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9042798 05/04/24 08:44 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
So what if your employer tells you to quit, or he will kill somebody. And he’s got somebody right there in restraints with a gun to his head.

Or you can quit, or he will kill a baby.

Quit, or he will rape a woman.

Quit, or he will shoot the dog.

Is he forcing you to quit?

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9042799 05/04/24 08:46 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Better yet, shoot this dog or lose your job.

Shoot this cat or lose your job.

What amount of coercion does it take to be “forced?”

Last edited by 10 Gauge; 05/04/24 08:46 PM.

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9042801 05/04/24 08:47 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Get an abortion or lose your job.

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9042805 05/04/24 08:56 PM
kry226 Offline
The General
The General
What are you talking about?

[Linked Image]
Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: kry226] #9042827 05/04/24 09:28 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by kry226
Forced at minimum it was. Everyone was already gainfully employed when the rules changed. Which mean the mandate was to be implemented under duress. Duress, by definition, means forcible restraint or restriction.

Merriam; Duress is most often paired with the word under to refer to force or threats meant to make someone do something. For example, someone forced to sign a document signs it “under duress,” and a person held “under duress” is not free to leave but is being constrained, usually unlawfully.

Duress, yes, but force would be someone holding you down and giving you the shot with no option, in this case you had one, but might be terminated if you took that option, which would have given you other legal options.

Physical force isn't the only kind of force. As Bobo mentioned, it's not a stretch. And many of the suppositions here do not hold water... especially in military contexts. Young enlisted kids can't just "get out," they're under a contract. Take the shot, or be reprimanded and separated from the service with a discharge that isn't an Honorable Discharge. Yeah, good luck ever getting another job at something other than pumping gas or serving french fries. General, Dishonorable, Other than Honorable, and Bad Conduct discharges are met with extreme prejudice in the civilian workforce. Heck, good luck even getting an interview.

Not to mention those with pensions like Jimbo and others. It ain't about the individual, it's about the family. But apparently, I guess it is simply too easy to throw 20 years or more and your family's long term financial well-being and security into the gutter (plus that convenient little discharge I mentioned earlier). That's not a choice...

But it is interesting to learn how some see things in such black and white for everyone else involved.

Either some dont get or dont care but a dishonorable is basically same as a felony. which also means no fire arm buying/ownership.

Fact a few people on this forum championed for it at the time was one of the most dishearting things Ive seen of a forum of like minded people.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: Dave Davidson] #9042837 05/04/24 09:47 PM
R
retfuz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Dave Davidson
I’ve posted this before.

I’m a vaccine believer. Why? I’m a childhood polio survivor from a long time ago. About 1950 we had a world wide epidemic. It hit my legs and back and I’ve had to stretch, walk, jog and exercise my whole life. I walk a mile almost every day. I’ve had to spend my life doing it; not optional. I was lucky and had a reasonably mild case. Then Jonas Salk developed a vaccine. As a nation we, and the rest of the world, lined up to get the shot. It was all but eradicated but still pops up on various places in the world hitting non vaccinated populations.

I know a woman who brought the flu home to her small children. She has changed her mind.

It’s up to you. I take preventive measures.

I too, lived through the polio epidemic in the 50's. I took the vaccine. Times were very different then. Our government was much less corrupt. Today, it's all about power, corruption, and money. Nothing else.

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: Simple Searcher] #9043291 05/05/24 10:36 PM
glens Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher
I thought all of the Anti vaxxers were supposed to be dead already.

Fixed it for ya.

Some that didn't take the Jab are waiting for the others to drop.

Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: topwater13] #9043932 05/07/24 12:01 AM
S
Smokey Bear Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

No. I do not and never have worked for the government. I just believe in calling my own shots. (Pun intended). Here is a simplified look at what went down. The only way pushing the Covid shot on adults that did not want to take it worked is for people to agree to do it. Every able bodied American who took the shot made their own decisions. Those who were pushing the vaccine counted on the masses not being bold enough to step outside their comfort zone and stand up to those pushing the shot on them. By all accounts those pushing the Covid shot had the bulk of American citizens figured correctly. They played the majority of the American population. Some have since realized they were played. Some continue to be played. Either way it only worked because of the masses that were willing to be told what to do, rather than stand up to it.

San Antonio pointed out the most damning thing about the Covid shot. It was a vaccination that gives immunity to those who make and sell it but not to those who take it…

Last edited by Smokey Bear; 05/07/24 12:46 AM.

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: Judd] #9044217 05/07/24 07:24 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Judd

^^^ that was your first clue

Then many came rapidly after it…which was incentives for you to take it…from free coffee, donuts, fries all the way to 5 - 1 million dollar winners. That was exactly the time I realized there was something in this thing I didn’t want.

Don't forget.... Government exempted themselves and all their friends from jab mandates....

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Still Feel Good About Getting The Jab?? [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #9044438 05/08/24 01:43 AM
kry226 Offline
The General
The General
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Originally Posted by Judd

^^^ that was your first clue

Then many came rapidly after it…which was incentives for you to take it…from free coffee, donuts, fries all the way to 5 - 1 million dollar winners. That was exactly the time I realized there was something in this thing I didn’t want.

Don't forget.... Government exempted themselves and all their friends from jab mandates....

Not all.

[Linked Image]
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide