Texas Hunting Forum

Towels

Posted By: dkershen

Towels - 04/29/24 05:25 PM

Not exactly a manly topic... but turning to the THF knowledge base for help here since I've struck out everywhere else. Where the heck do you go to buy nice high-end plush towels? I'm a bit of a towel snob having spent years as a road warrior, and I know they exist. I'm talking about the nice heavy towels you typically find at high-end hotels and resorts? We were gifted a set a decade or more back from Bed Bath and Beyond, and all but one has moved on to the rag bin. I tired Amazon and have sent two sets of "highly rated" Supreme Plush towel sets back. I've tried JC Penny's, Target, Kohls and CostCo. CostCo had the closest thing, but still not the weight and quality I'm looking for. Any other ideas?
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 05:33 PM

I think they have them at high-end hotels and resorts.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 05:44 PM

Dillards, probably? That would be my first stop. All the shops on your list are, IMO, 'bargain' chains. Not that you can't get a decent towel at Target, but you're not shopping for 'decent'. Bloomingdales might also have what you want. Macy's is kinda like the stores you've tried so far but if they're close it might be worth a check.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:00 PM

My Pillow guy has some nice towels.
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:00 PM

Nordstrom or Brooklinen.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:03 PM

Found this

https://luxome.com/products/plush-performance-towels?variant=39535706800189
Posted By: Huntmaster

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:10 PM

The My Pillow guy says he had the best!! Made of geeza cotton or something.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:11 PM

https://www.shopmarriott.com/category.aspx?towels
Posted By: Judd

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:27 PM

One of the bougier posts we've had in a while rofl
Posted By: B Razorback

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:30 PM

Just trust me on this, as a 27 YO with a bougie a$$ wife, go look at crate and barrel. They're expensive but I think you'll find what you need... Every time I hear the word crate and barrel come out of her mouth my wallet hides.

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:33 PM

Winner... never thought of buying them directly from the Hotels. Just looking at these pic's tell me they are the real deal. Wife is not a fan of white, but looks like the Ritz Carlton and several more of these hotels are selling what I'm looking for. Thanks DC!

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd

Hey... TexasLefty already claimed the whiskey snob title. At least let me have the towel crown.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by dkershen

Winner... never thought of buying them directly from the Hotels. Just looking at these pic's tell me they are the real deal. Wife is not a fan of white, but looks like the Ritz Carlton and several more of these hotels are selling what I'm looking for. Thanks DC!

I feel so unworthy.

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

I feel so unworthy.

Originally Posted by Hudbone
I think they have them at high-end hotels and resorts.

I thought you were recommending I go back and pilfer some. LOL. roflmao Didn't occur they'd have online stores... hammer
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 08:46 PM

Super 8 or Best Western bolt
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 09:57 PM

We just happened to buy some towels at Costco today. Quality enough for me and mine.
Posted By: Dustnsand

Re: Towels - 04/29/24 10:08 PM

I have these. Nice and heavy and made in the USA from American grown cotton.

https://authenticity50.com/products/made-in-usa-cotton-towels?variant=30993712250982
Posted By: Rounder

Re: Towels - 04/30/24 01:49 AM

After you have taken the bed linens the washcloths towels and floormats..........We will leave the lights on for you.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Towels - 04/30/24 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Judd

Hey... TexasLefty already claimed the whiskey snob title. At least let me have the towel crown.

😂
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Towels - 04/30/24 02:18 AM

Pottery Barn.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Towels - 04/30/24 11:19 AM

Kohl's according to my wife.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum