Texas Hunting Forum

My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt

Posted By: kgraber

My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/16/12 03:20 AM

I know some people are interested in these hunts so I figured I'd post up my hunt here. I went out yesterday with John and had a blast. There are tons of Nilgais out there and some huge cows. There were a total of I think 5 cows and 1 bull taken yesterday.

Any questions just ask.

Here's a picture of the cow I took.

Posted By: heathe

Re: My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/16/12 03:21 AM

congrats good eating there

Posted By: Nathan Nelson

Re: My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/16/12 03:25 AM

Posted By: Leadsh2

Re: My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/16/12 03:28 AM

Very nice congratulations. Any idea on the weight? looks huge

Posted By: kgraber

Re: My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/16/12 03:33 AM

No idea on weight. There were some cows down there that were close to the size of the bulls.

Posted By: bu2herndog

Re: My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/16/12 03:39 AM

Congrats!

Posted By: jeh7mmmag

Re: My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/21/12 05:22 PM

Have a little consideration guys.
Let's move all the buying and selling conversation to a new thread that a Outfitter or Guide may wants to offer up.
Also don't Hi Jack a man thread or his offering of a hunt with your offer of a hunt in his thread.. Make your own thread and offering up..up

Quote:
14. We consider guides and outfitters an asset to the site. If you don't agree with the use of guides or outfitters, keep that information to yourself. If a guide or outfitter is just posting their service, inviting you to check out their web site, let them do so. Hopefully down the road they will offer a few pointers. Guides and outfitters offer a wealth of information and we want them visiting the site on a regular basis.

Posted By: BMD

Re: My Raymondville Nilgai Hunt - 07/21/12 05:40 PM

Thought It was the same guy confused2

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum