Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions?

Posted By: Taz

Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions? - 04/22/10 01:53 AM

Any near DFW? Thanks!!

Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions? - 04/22/10 04:02 AM

I have a neat little place right outside CrossPlains. It couldnt hold a large group but almost everyone gets a hog or two. $150 a day. Walk in cooler and hunters cabin also available.
PM me if interested.

Re: Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions? - 04/22/10 04:53 AM

Thanks!! But too far for this hunt.

Posted By: TAT

Re: Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions? - 04/22/10 01:50 PM

you might want to check out Huntin The wild. I have takin my family there several times and we always have a great time!!! The owner/guides name is Kayle, he is a great guy!!! He is located in Mt.Vernon. Give him a call and he will get you a great deal. 903-305-3258

Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions? - 04/24/10 11:06 PM

Taz, you have an PM.

Posted By: Texas Proud

Re: Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions? - 05/02/10 03:12 AM

Is centerville too far? PM me for more details if interested.

Re: Looking for a couple of father/son or daughter hog hunts, bow and rifle! Any suggestions? - 05/02/10 05:38 AM

Depends on the deal! Thanks!

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum