Texas Hunting Forum

Keith Johns Outdoors

Posted By: ParkCountyElkDestroyer

Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/06/10 02:59 AM

I went to Keith Johns Outdoors in mid January. What are ya'lls experiences with Keith? I bought the package where I could take a blackbuck, axis, sika, or fallow. I did not see any of these animals and had to settle with a small corsican.

Posted By: bearman

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/08/10 09:30 PM

Congrats on the ram

Posted By: TAT

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/10/10 03:34 PM

good looking animal non the less.

Posted By: JakeinTX

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/27/10 04:46 PM

Been hunting there, yet to harvest anything. This was my 4th time last night and I did see Fallow and Blackbuck, catalina, axis and Blackbuck. I was blackbuck hunting and none of the big boys came in. Keiths a good guy.

Posted By: KC

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/27/10 04:47 PM

I had a great time and was extremely impressed with Keith's operation. We went there for my bachelor party and saw a ton of critters and everybody killed what they'd come for. I recommend him very very highly for reasonably priced exotic hunts...

Posted By: STJS45

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/29/10 07:48 PM

i have heard both good and bad things about his operation. People say that they have gotten what they were after and some didnt see jack. THAT IS CALLED HUNTING. Other wise it would be called SHOOTING!!!!!! coach I havent been there so i cant tell you from experiance.

Posted By: meathunter

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/30/10 05:11 PM

Are you going to hunt or just kill? I go to relax, have a good time, and if opportuntiy presents itself kill something. If you want to go somewhere that you will have a good opportuntiy to kill something, spend time with good people, and relax I would highly recommend his place. If you want to go somewhere to shoot exactly what you want,guaranteed, I do not know where you should go.

Posted By: KC

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 04/30/10 06:28 PM

Only reason I haven't been back to KJO a whole bunch of times is that I don't bowhunt anymore...

Posted By: devildog28

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 05/01/10 04:24 PM

Some of you need to think a little. I'd be pretty aggrivated too if I forked out money for a hunt and didn't see anything.

Posted By: Texas Proud

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 05/02/10 02:59 AM

Not sure about the facility, but I'd be a little upset if is a high fence operation and not see what I paid for also. I wouldn't have settled for a four horn. I would've asked for an extra day since you didn't see anything you went there for. Most operations will do this to keep clients comin' back.

Posted By: ParkCountyElkDestroyer

Re: Keith Johns Outdoors - 05/03/10 02:53 AM

I was disappointed that it was only 400 acres and I wasn't aware of this when I booked my hunt. I don't think that 400 acres of high fence is considered hunting and most of the animals would come up and eat out of your hand.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum