Texas Hunting Forum

moonlight stalk

Posted By: djones

moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 08:00 AM

Clear skies and a bright moon made for fantastic night conditions. Snuck up on these two and surprised them.

Posted By: timbertoes

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 08:15 AM

hammered it!!

Posted By: J Gage

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 10:39 AM

thats always a good time.

Posted By: Drop Tine

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 12:19 PM

Nice, what kind of scope and lights were you useing?

Posted By: Tim2

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 01:19 PM

WELL WELL WELL FINALLY SHOT TWO WITH-OUT RANCE HMM WERE U WITH ROD OR JED

LOVE TH

Posted By: Texaswolf

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 01:36 PM

rifle

Whatca doin with all of the meat you been layin down????????

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 02:44 PM

What's the matter Rance? You seem upset. Are you angry because I asked your wife to go and not you?

Shooting with nv scope, no light.

It's usually too late when I get back and most folks don't want to mess with them. I drag them out and leave them.

dj

Posted By: TxTechsan

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 03:33 PM

Very nice. Good times.

Posted By: 257heaven

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 04:16 PM

Dave you might want to trim your eyebrows just a little bit if you're not going to pull your cap down.

Other than that......NICE HOGS!

Posted By: Arrow_Splitter10

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 04:19 PM

tell us about that rig that you have it looks super sweet

Posted By: Txkiller

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 04:21 PM

Your pushing me into depression I cant wait til I get back and show you how its done grin congrats "again" Jones

Posted By: 257heaven

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 04:24 PM

I'd like to know how much the rig weighs now and how much it will weigh once the suppressor's screwed on.

Re: moonlight stalk - 01/27/10 04:37 PM

Heaven,
My eyebrows are one solid bar across my forehead. My barber won't touch them since he has broken three pairs of scissors already. He said I'll just have to look like Bobby Knight.

Don't know what the gun weighs, but it's already so heavy that I have to use a shooting stick, so I don't care how much weight the suppressor will add. The bipod was nice, but couldn't see over some of the stalks.

Arrow,
Gun is DPMS Panther 308. The magpul stock is nice to adjust for a good cheek weld with the night scope, which now is an extra half inch higher with the quick detach mount.

Killer,
Hope to go out again Thurs when it's snowing. Rance is going tonight. Maybe we'll have more pics so have your prozac ready. I think I must have missed something. Should I be looking for hogs at McDonalds?

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum