Texas Hunting Forum

First Yote with my FREQ.

Posted By: HWY_MAN

First Yote with my FREQ. - 03/10/24 07:11 PM

I was working today but decided to throw the the FREQ in the truck. I set up west of the big pond, down in the draw, a place we haven't called before. This boy stuck his head up about 300 yards out and started coming in. He was about a hundred and fifty yards out and moving straight at me when he smelled something he didn't like. He turned and headed due west and disappeared in some brush. Hit the call again and he stuck his head out again about 85 yards out and I quit waiting on him. Hit him in the neck with the Ruger Ranch in 223, he just locked up and fell. All his teeth were in good shape but he had a heavy muzzle like the one Gary took last weekend.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: NGHTTRN

Re: First Yote with my FREQ. - 03/10/24 07:40 PM

I cant wait till I get mine.

Saw a big dog on camera today!
Posted By: RANGERRONG

Re: First Yote with my FREQ. - 03/10/24 08:39 PM

how much for one of those FREQ's
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: First Yote with my FREQ. - 03/10/24 11:02 PM

👍👍
Posted By: CoolBarrelBill

Re: First Yote with my FREQ. - 03/13/24 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by RANGERRONG
how much for one of those FREQ's

About 2K
https://freqcalls.com/product/freq-ultrasonic-game-call/[/url]
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: First Yote with my FREQ. - 03/16/24 02:14 AM

Good shooting!
Posted By: Woj

Re: First Yote with my FREQ. - 03/25/24 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by HWY_MAN
I was working today but decided to throw the the FREQ in the truck. I set up west of the big pond, down in the draw, a place we haven't called before. This boy stuck his head up about 300 yards out and started coming in. He was about a hundred and fifty yards out and moving straight at me when he smelled something he didn't like. He turned and headed due west and disappeared in some brush. Hit the call again and he stuck his head out again about 85 yards out and I quit waiting on him. Hit him in the neck with the Ruger Ranch in 223, he just locked up and fell. All his teeth were in good shape but he had a heavy muzzle like the one Gary took last weekend.
[Linked Image]

what call did you use?
Posted By: 1955

Re: First Yote with my FREQ. - 05/06/24 06:10 PM

up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum