Which Fox Pro - 11/11/17 09:48 PM

I'm asking Santa for a new Fox Pro

Which direction should I go?
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/11/17 09:55 PM

Watching...... popcorn
Posted By: Espy

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/11/17 11:14 PM

I started with several other brands finally bought a foxpro wildfire it called in a ton of yotes. I found a great deal on a foxpro shockwave and have been very pleased with it.
Posted By: DStroud

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/12/17 01:03 AM

Some really good buys on refurbished over at Allpredators.com
I personally would only buy one of the models that utilized the T1000 remote like the Fusion
I have owned most of the models over the years and all have performed well so it’s just picking the price point and features
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/12/17 01:10 AM

Fusion appears to be about the perfect size

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/12/17 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
Black Friday is just around the corner.....on-line deals should be pretty good! up

Not bad right now.....

https://allpredatorcalls.com/foxpro-fusi...-remote-control

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/12/17 03:04 PM

Posted By: DStroud

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/12/17 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law

It’s a good caller. Main reason I use it as I have a custom bag designed to hold that size ecaller along with an external speaker so you have sound in two directions without removing from bag. With the SP 55 speaker I can get really loud if need be.
Posted By: aggiehunter03

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/13/17 12:56 AM

CS-24C or Shockwave. I have the CS and love it. It’ll blow your eardrums out if you’re into that. I never crank it up that loud
Posted By: TGalyon1

Re: Which Fox Pro - 11/23/17 04:02 PM

Inferno,will hold more calls than you need for most folks. If you get it at all calls they will load it with what ever calls you want,up to 100 I think. Its light weight and is easy on battreys. It has shock bang on it as well. I never turn mine up overvabout 60% volume as it to loud. You can add a decoy on it if you like. And it $200.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Which Fox Pro - 12/03/17 12:53 PM

I have a Hellfire. Works, great.
Posted By: Wacm

Re: Which Fox Pro - 12/05/17 04:13 AM

I have the shockwave. I works really well. Can't see what more a guy would want. I put so many sounds on it. I
Get the goat beat and see how many whitetail does you can call in. It's amazing. That and the coon fight. I never had any luck with the hog calls.
Posted By: Clay Reid

Re: Which Fox Pro - 12/07/17 12:32 AM

Cs24 wins championships .
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum