Texas Hunting Forum

A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm

Posted By: rater1979

A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm - 10/29/15 02:58 PM

My brother & I were able to take these 2 nice cats Friday night as they were called in within 20 yards on some of our property in Montague Co. The tom is beautiful & I plan on getting him mounted. We were fortunate enough to meet up with some really nice guys (Jared, Randy, & Chris) to make this all happen and this should air on Predator Pursuit in the spring.

Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm - 10/29/15 04:10 PM

cheers coolpics awsome rig... When checked SD cards a cat come stutten cross right as cam too pic... Call him, Big Tom... Every night in the alley when the moon is high, a big tough cat, comes a strutten by... The claws on his paws are like a ten penny nail, & every body new ya didn't step on the tail of Big Tom, a tough top cat ... muyloco some times my mind wonders... Tis an ol tune listened to as a kid, spin off of Big John... Nothen like being being out thar... Yagh, some times it feel like dis-gruntled cavemans walls are closing in & all i can do tis hope they padded.. i got cheap posts... flag
Posted By: OffCoor1

Re: A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm - 10/29/15 05:03 PM

Very nice !! Congrats to you guys cheers
Posted By: Night Crew

Re: A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm - 10/29/15 06:16 PM

That was a fun hunt despite the bad weather! We had to fight the rain the entire time until we finally got shut down around 1 but the few stands we managed to get in were heart pounding. Anyone who has never had a bobcat that close is missing out. What a blast and great job on the gun guys.
Posted By: JRJ6

Re: A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm - 10/30/15 01:19 PM

cheers
Posted By: oldoak2000

Re: A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm - 10/30/15 06:53 PM

yessir, kitty on the left = spectacular spots!
Posted By: Mike Honcho

Re: A few cats from this past weekend during the rain storm - 11/01/15 06:34 AM

Thats a bad a rig man and nice cats.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum