Texas Hunting Forum

Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats

Posted By: Nathan at Fork

Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/20/13 03:55 AM

Well, had another goat killed last night. I had an issue several months back where I had a couple goats killed. I got a donkey that stays with my small herd now and everything seemed fine. Well, had another one killed last night within 50 yards of my house.

I need someone to come out with a predator call and kill some yotes for me. Will be shooting down into a gulley so its a pefect backdrop.

Ill pay $50 per yote/feral dog you kill

Please no youngsters with guns, no alcohol, responsible adults only.
Posted By: LuckyHunter

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/20/13 04:34 AM

PM sent
Posted By: Jhop

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/20/13 09:58 PM

Dang, I figure folks would jump all over this.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/20/13 10:19 PM

My daughter is a coyote hater. I have seen her ruin a trophy deer hunt to kill a yote. It is a shame she lives in south Texas or your problems would be solved.
Posted By: DesertHunting

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/20/13 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Rcinit
Dang, I figure folks would jump all over this.
If I was 8 hours closer I would be. Hope you find someone to help out.
Posted By: Roo Basher

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 12:12 AM

Get some snares, watch some youtube on snaring and call it a day.

Snares are cheap and easy to figure out.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 02:16 AM

seen SheepHunter had set a pm, figured problem solved confused2
Posted By: Birdog62

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 03:36 AM

donkey's didn't work for us either. got a great Pyrenees haven't lost one since.
Posted By: target1911

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 01:15 PM

My Dada had a GP and that thing would kill ANY critter that didnt belong. they are very friendly and loyal dogs. They are only vicious when a critter enters THEIR territory.
Posted By: stxhunter

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 06:10 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Jhop

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 07:42 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: CatfishJr.

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 10:33 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: Humannpower

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/21/13 10:34 PM

If anyone is going out this weekend and would like a partner let me know. Wouldn't mind popping some coyotes myself.

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/22/13 12:22 AM

Thanks guys. Ive received a lot of pm's, and have answered most of the questions asked. Had someone who was going to come out this evening to take a look but didn't hear from them today.

I tried some snares and leg traps last time this happened for about two weeks straight and the leg traps would be tripped and the snares pushed aside.

They do not come out in the daytime, only in the middle of the night. That's why the call would be needed, whether to call at night or at dusk/dawn.

The pasture this is happening is is separated from my farm by the single lane county road. Its an 8 acre pasture with a semi deep gully running down the middle of it running left to right. Behind the back fence where the yotes are coming from is a hundred or so acres of pasture and some trees. Setting up by the road looking towards the back of the pasture, youd be looking to the east. The pasture is pretty clear with some trees and small clumps of brush but has a good wide line of site due to the gully.

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/22/13 12:24 AM

Also asked- Emory is near Lake Tawakoni and Lake Fork
Im about an hour east of Dallas .
About 15 miles north of Canton
45 minutes east of rockwall
45 minutes SE of Greenville
Posted By: Honkey911

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/22/13 12:41 AM

I live in Yantis would be more than happy to come shoot some
Posted By: artrios60

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/22/13 02:17 AM

Did you already try Predator-Solutions on here

or their website
http://www.predatorsolutions.org/index.html
Posted By: Hard_ware

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/23/13 02:31 AM

Wide open areas make sure keep down wind as much s possible. Hope you get the yotes taken care of.

Way too far from me, about 9hrs each way. texas
Up north that's several states away laugh
Posted By: Ryan81

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/23/13 02:58 AM

I'd love to come out and help. Just don't have anyone else to go with right now.

Hopefully someone gets these things taken care of for you. I've had family lose a couple of calves to them. Need to get back and start thinning them out around here.

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/23/13 03:43 PM

catfish jr is coming out one day this weekend to give it a shot. Hopefully he can get one or more of them.

Have a ton of pm's of people offering to come hunt.
Posted By: tower slave

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/23/13 09:22 PM

Iwould love to come out

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/24/13 12:12 AM

Cole P is also going to come out and set some traps. Hopefully we can get us some!

Guys, I have no problem letting other people come out and call for predators after this weekend in my goat field. After deer season, Id be more than happy to have some people out to call in my back pasture in the bottoms. At dark, you can hear tons of yotes yipping back there.
Posted By: Jigo23

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/25/13 05:29 PM

PM sent for a hunt for me and my son
Thanks!
Jim
Posted By: Ronnie Oneal

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/26/13 03:03 AM

The more people you let come that have no clue what they are doing the more educated your coyotes are going to get and then you can forget calling them up. I believe I would find 1 person that is experienced come help. You cant call a place every weekend and be successful. Nice you letting folks come hunt but if you really want them dead trap them or hunt it right and dont call it every wknd. Just my 2 cents
Posted By: Buckenvy

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/26/13 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Ronnie Oneal
The more people you let come that have no clue what they are doing the more educated your coyotes are going to get and then you can forget calling them up. I believe I would find 1 person that is experienced come help. You cant call a place every weekend and be successful. Nice you letting folks come hunt but if you really want them dead trap them or hunt it right and dont call it every wknd. Just my 2 cents
Posted By: Txcatman1

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/26/13 06:42 PM

Took the words out of my mouth ronnie

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/26/13 07:16 PM

CNC may be able ta solve your problems confused2 flag am not the offifial spokesperson for CNC, just seen their thread flag
Posted By: fonzie

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/26/13 08:08 PM

Call my buddy emmit (214) 680-7834
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/26/13 10:47 PM

Another option for you.
http://txtrappers.com/nuisance_control_contacts
Posted By: Hard_ware

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/27/13 03:33 PM

The more people you let come that have no clue what they are doing the more educated your coyotes are going to get and then you can forget calling them up. I believe I would find 1 person that is experienced come help. You cant call a place every weekend and be successful. Nice you letting folks come hunt but if you really want them dead trap them or hunt it right and don't call it every wknd. Just my 2 cents

The more people calling, the harder it will be to get the yotes. After a few hunters give it a try and are not successful, I would limit the next hunter to someone with experience, especially one that has invested some $$$ into thermal or gen3 scope. Being able to shoot a yote at 200 yds in pitch black increases the likelihood of a successful outing. First week of Nov great time for pitch black nights.

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/27/13 06:57 PM

gotta give ya a up person with closed mind, narrows their
point of view
flag
Posted By: docjames

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/28/13 12:06 AM

Pm sent

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/28/13 01:30 AM

COLT 45-Dont know if your refering to my coment but if you are then its obvious you dont know crap about killing predators!!! If your not talking about my comment then your right but not about letting every Tom, Dick and Harry call your land......
Posted By: Kbar Ag Service

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/28/13 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Sniper John

Thank You for posting this.
BK
Posted By:

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/28/13 10:24 AM

I have a particular piece of property that has been my most productive spot for two years now. The land owner of this spot allowed his grandson to try to call coyotes on it this summer. The grandson went a "couple of times" and killed one coyote this summer. I have not been able to call in a single coyote on that property since Oct 1st. It takes no time at all for a noob to ruin a good calling spot for a very long time. Last year, I called that place every 3 weeks and killed atleast one coyote on every trip.

Chupa
Posted By: boog929

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/29/13 01:28 AM

not in it for the money.
im in miller grove
avid hunter and will come out most anytime
call me 903-634-2251
903-268-0154
Posted By: Hooper21

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/29/13 03:07 AM

That was going to be my question to him - how call shy and/or educated are they?

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/29/13 08:31 PM

COLT 45-Dont know if your refering to my coment but if you are then its obvious you dont know crap about killing predators!!! If your not talking about my comment then your right but not about letting every Tom, Dick and Harry call your land......

not sure what your talking about, an never insulted your calling abilities
flag

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/29/13 08:47 PM

Looked at the posts I made, seen nothing I said pertaining u. an doesnt owner have right ta choose?
Posted By: Lord of furry creatures

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/30/13 08:36 PM

Buy a couple of donkeys. This works with cows, and goats shouldn't be much different.

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/30/13 09:27 PM

My final thoughts on this thread is yes the owner has the right to choose but if he truly wants them killed then making the smart choice is to not let 10 different people come try and call them! Dont take but educating 1 or 2 of them and when they hear somebodies foxpro sound off they start howling and every coyote in ear shot is not coming in. Just the way the game is played!!! Good luck to the original poster!!!!!
Posted By: stx44mag

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 10/31/13 12:25 AM

^^^^^this good advive , good luck.....
Posted By: Buckenvy

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 11/01/13 10:41 AM

http://www.pdksnares.com/snares.html
Posted By: Huntaholics

Re: Need some coyotes killed. Paying $50 per kill. come save my goats - 11/02/13 10:02 PM

Hope you get them culled off your place effectively.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum