Texas Hunting Forum

Varmit hunting rains co. help

Posted By: tdecker22

Varmit hunting rains co. help - 01/09/11 12:23 AM

For the last 2 yrs I have got pics of bobcats walking by my deer feeders but I for some reason have never seen one. I would love to have one full body mounted. I am looking for an expierienced varmit hunter to go along with me. You can shoot the coyotes and whatever else I just want a bobcat. I have access to about 1000 acres all about 200 acre pieces all within a mile from each other. If someone is out there and would like to go please let me know.I am not up for no wild [censored] bs tho or someone that acts like an idiot. Its all free I have all the places to go and I have my 22-250 allo want is someone that knows how to call and is successful at it.thanks travis

Re: Varmit hunting rains co. help - 01/09/11 12:45 AM

Also I live in Royse city..it takes me 45 minutes to get there. You can ride along with me or meet me in emory somewhere whatever is easier.

Posted By: armybuckhunter

Re: Varmit hunting rains co. help - 01/09/11 04:18 AM

i live in greenville and can go anytime...

Re: Varmit hunting rains co. help - 01/09/11 10:35 PM

What kind of expierience do u have.ill just be honest im not l,?ooking or someone that is new at it all. I just want to be sure I take someone that is credible you know. Give me a shout 214-605-2748

Posted By: tannerlst

Re: Varmit hunting rains co. help - 01/09/11 11:01 PM

pm sent

Re: Varmit hunting rains co. help - 01/10/11 01:19 AM

Pm sent back

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum