Texas Hunting Forum

Couple dog pics

Posted By: TXPanhandler

Couple dog pics - 12/19/16 02:56 AM

Couldn't help but share this beautiful point my 6 year old Uodibar female "Dancer" had today. I get more and more impressed with her every time she goes out.

Also, the pup "Milo" is coming along nicely...I'll get her out next weekend for some in the field training.

Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/19/16 03:00 AM

Nice looking dogs!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/19/16 01:46 PM

Greatness.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/24/16 04:14 PM

watching good dogs I get the same rush as to riding cutting horses
Posted By: jkb72

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/24/16 04:48 PM

TXPanhandler, nice looking Uodibar GSP. What breeding is she out of?
I've got a 2 1/2 yr old Uodibar female & a friend I hunt w/ has a 4 yr old female.
Like you, the more I hunt behind them, the more impressed I am w/ them. If the birds
are anywhere around, they'll find them.
Rabidou turns out some nice bird dogs.
Posted By: blanked

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/24/16 07:46 PM

I like milo

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/24/16 11:40 PM

We sent one of our females down there and had her bred to "Shoot the Moon", Dancer is their pup. She's one of the greatest dogs we've ever owned. My dad did the same thing back in the 80's and had one of his females bred to Uodibar "Coonaz" and those pups were unbelievable as well. He definitely knows what he's doing down there!

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/24/16 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: blanked
I like milo

Thank you, I have really enjoyed her. I think she'll be a nice fit to our arsenal!
Posted By: MS1454

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/24/16 11:48 PM

Awesome pic
Posted By: rowdydog1

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/25/16 02:03 AM

what happened to that dogs tail?
Posted By: jkb72

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/25/16 04:30 AM

Originally Posted By: TXPanhandler
We sent one of our females down there and had her bred to "Shoot the Moon", Dancer is their pup. She's one of the greatest dogs we've ever owned. My dad did the same thing back in the 80's and had one of his females bred to Uodibar "Coonaz" and those pups were unbelievable as well. He definitely knows what he's doing down there!

My little female is a grand pup of "Moon" and has "Koonazz" further back as well on her mommas side.
Rabidou had to have Moon put down a yr or two ago. But he left behind a nice legacy of bird dogs.
Hope you get to enjoy many more seasons w/ her & Merry Christmas!
Posted By: brent99

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/28/16 09:36 PM

Good lookin' dogs.
Posted By: TooLow

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/28/16 09:37 PM

Very Nice!
Posted By: First_Chance

Re: Couple dog pics - 12/29/16 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: jkb72
Originally Posted By: TXPanhandler

My little female is a grand pup of "Moon" and has "Koonazz" further back as well on her mommas side.
Rabidou had to have Moon put down a yr or two ago. But he left behind a nice legacy of bird dogs.
Hope you get to enjoy many more seasons w/ her & Merry Christmas!

My current GSP "Chance" is a Udoibar "C-Dot-Run" X D2 "Buddy Lee" pup.
Fine dog... very fine dog.

Re: Couple dog pics - 01/01/17 11:40 PM

Had the girls out last weekend. Milo is having a blast chasing the old pros around!

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum