Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for quail hunters to fill out a guided trip 11/9 Lubbock area

Posted By: ffbubba252

Looking for quail hunters to fill out a guided trip 11/9 Lubbock area - 10/28/14 04:22 PM

I found a 1/2 day guided quail hunt for my husband through Upland Outfitters as a birthday surprise. Now I need a couple of other hunters to fill out the trip. The hunt is $180 per gun if anyone would like to get in on it. I need 2 more people up to six. The hunt will be Sunday morning or afternoon depending on the hunters' preference, I just need to set the time up with the guide. They provide dogs, and minimum of 15 quail (farm raised) in case there is not many coveys. Let me know if anyone wants in asap. I want to book as soon as I can. First come, first served! Pass this along to anyone you think might be interested. They just need to be reliable and have moolah or we get stuck with the full bill! lol oh this is for sunday the 9th near Lubbock. The guides phone number is (806) 315-0180 if you have any questions. elmer bounce
Posted By: shooterwalter

Re: Looking for quail hunters to fill out a guided trip 11/9 Lubbock area - 10/31/14 04:46 AM

Good for you and if this does not work out you might consider a quail hunt very close to home. We are between Quinlan and Terrell and have quail available

Re: Looking for quail hunters to fill out a guided trip 11/9 Lubbock area - 10/31/14 06:07 PM

Do ya'll do single person?...I am having trouble finding a couple for the Lubbock one to fill out the trip frown What are your rated for a half day trip? Thanks!!

Re: Looking for quail hunters to fill out a guided trip 11/9 Lubbock area - 10/31/14 06:07 PM

And yes, you are very close to home - just on the opposite side of the lake from us!
Posted By: danceswithquail

Re: Looking for quail hunters to fill out a guided trip 11/9 Lubbock area - 11/05/14 11:15 AM

My wife surprised me with a guided fly fishing trip in Cabo for one of my birthdays, and still makes me smile. That's when you know you got a keeper boys when you wife is on the phone interviewing hunting or fishing guides and setting it all up. Hope you can fill out your party, this is neat.
Posted By: HaveGunWillHunt

Re: Looking for quail hunters to fill out a guided trip 11/9 Lubbock area - 11/06/14 10:07 PM

I will be in Kansas Pheasant hunting with my dog but will watch this thread for other opportunities
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum