Texas Hunting Forum

Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!!

Posted By: The Bone

Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/30/17 11:21 PM

Please do what ever you can to get the word out on this cheater P.O.S. Sorry but cheating people that take hunters and conservation minded people's money just really tics me off.This guy is a used car sales man and will take your money to the bank and not even give a sh.. if you shoot a duck or not. He is low as they come and is only in it for the cash. Please avoid this individual at all costs. Makes all kinds of excuses why you can't hunt that day..... it's to wet,it's to cold??? There are no ducks being seen,he even changed the locks on the gates so we couldn't access the lease we PAID FOR!!!!! Please fwd this to any good hunter that you know so he gets no more business.
Posted By: Indiancreekducks87

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/30/17 11:32 PM

It's really sad to see this kind of thing going on, but unfortunately this isn't the first time I've seen his name in this kind of post. I have seen him mentioned in over a dozen posts over the course of the last 5 years on several different forums. All of the post were extremely negative, and pretty much along the same lines of what you just shared. Sorry you had to deal with it as well.
Posted By: Prov183

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/30/17 11:35 PM

I too was a part of DWE duck club and it was a scam. Wish I would have done some research there is plenty out there on this outfit.
Posted By: easton1025

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/30/17 11:52 PM

It amazes me no one has whipped this idiots arse..... guys ,plain and simple take him to court.... If he has done what you say and not provided the services you paid for sue him.. Small claims court is very simple and friendly... Even if you never get a dime from him a judgemnent is public record....meanwhile getcha popcorn ready!!!!!

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 12:15 AM

Thanks Indian.....so sad lots of good people have to go thru this.

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 12:17 AM

Me 2 Prov.....me 2!!!!
Posted By: BDB

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 12:21 AM

If he is the same Cory that ran the Frisco dove hunts a few years ago (still maybe does) then yes he is a piece of $XXT.

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 12:21 AM

Me too Easton...........what a crock. I wish I had the means to pursue this legally but I don't.
Posted By: batman

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 02:21 AM

My buddy threatened to sue in small claims court (no attorney needed) and this POS Cory gave most of his money back! I too don't see how this guy continues this crap, should be in jail or worse.
Posted By: FowlDreams

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 02:32 AM

He's been doing this for years. He even used to be on this forum several years ago. I believe he may have even done some jail time for some of the stuff. But sounds like he's at it again.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 02:47 AM

He's not the one where his friends and family joined on here just to threaten to kick everyone's posterior, is he? Those were good times.

Petty, sleez-ball criminals seem to keep on keepin' on...'til they cross the wrong person.
Posted By: TOMCAT21

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 03:10 AM

He only got me for $75 on a bogus dove hunt but he's been at this for more than a decade. Can't believe he's still getting away with it.
Posted By: easton1025

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: The Bone
Me too Easton...........what a crock. I wish I had the means to pursue this legally but I don't.
..Not sure of your situation but small claims court is very simple and little paperwork... I think its a 80 dollar submit fee... basically no attys needed... two of you walk in and state your case...
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 04:25 AM

I talked to him once on the phone and asked his name and the publicity he had made me just say no. I couldn't believe back then he was still in the business, Should be in jail.
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 05:03 AM

Originally Posted By: BDB
If he is the same Cory that ran the Frisco dove hunts a few years ago (still maybe does) then yes he is a piece of $XXT.

Yep, same guy. I don't have any personal experience with him, but I've heard all the same stories.

Ask the beav, although he might not chime in.
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By: easton1025
Originally Posted By: The Bone
..Not sure of your situation but small claims court is very simple and little paperwork... I think its a 80 dollar submit fee... basically no attys needed... two of you walk in and state your case...

Texas does not have small claims court anymore. It's called Texas justice court. The limit is higher as well.

From the Texas Young Lawyers Assn and State Bar they have a very nice guide:

http://www.tyla.org/tyla/assets/File/HowToSueInJusticeCourt-SB0119E-1013_Web.pdf

It's easy to whine on a forum. Actually doing something about it requires drive. Like many successful grifters, Cory is a master of skating the thin line of criminal vs civil recourse.

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 05:53 AM

It amazes me no one has whipped this idiots arse.....

Because it would really suck to get a criminal charge as well as be sued for by a con man. It would be like a bonus for him.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 06:00 AM

No matter what, use google, facebook. On anyone and everyone you need to trust. I figured it was public knowledge about what went on. Unfortunately there are others as well that get online info removed so you can't find out the truth. Being in the court system is not as public as being on a hunting forum. Plus they pay a fine but can go online and get $1,000s more. They know that and what searches will find...

One of the biggest poaching cases I know of was recently was outed on here and there is nothing public about it now. Pretty sad these guys can get away with it but they do.
Posted By: txbowhunt7

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 02:29 PM

Cory Anderson strikes again. Just stay away. Far far away
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: txbowhunt7

I concur. The dude is a "legend"

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 02:36 PM

It amazes me no one has whipped this idiots arse..... guys ,plain and simple take him to court.... If he has done what you say and not provided the services you paid for sue him.. Small claims court is very simple and friendly... Even if you never get a dime from him a judgemnent is public record....meanwhile getcha popcorn ready!!!!!

I already have a judgement against him from back in 2011, as well as several other cases tied in with mine. I'll never see a dime which is ok. I just hope that guy drops off the face of the earth

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: beaversnipe

Wouldn't surprise me if you still hunted with him Ivan
Posted By: Tyrannosaurusrexeggs

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 03:32 PM

Lesson learned on not doing our research beforehand. I paid him with a CC and going to contact my CC company to see if I have any recourse there. Much easier and faster than dealing with the court system. Main reason I didn't pay him cash!!
Posted By: thomas_z71

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 03:40 PM

Definitly call your CC, they are usually pretty agressive on just taking the money back(based on my expreiences selling on ebay)

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: beaversnipe

Wouldn't surprise me if you still hunted with him Ivan

With all do respect, your comment is uncalled for and i am surpised you throw me under the Cory Shortbus.

I was one of the very first "privileged" to be scammed by him late 2010
The dude is a con man and even dangerous.
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 03:49 PM

I sent him $75 a few years back - first time I have EVER paid to bird hunt locally. What a racket. Had a bunch of camo bikini clad clipboard skanks getting paperwork filled out opening morning of dove season.

Shortly thereafter every 4wd truck in Tarrant County left the parking lot of Home Depot at I-35W and Basswood to hunt. I peeled off real fast after seeing how many trucks were headed to the same 250 acre field.

CORY ANDERSON IS A SCAM ARTIST

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 08:00 PM

Sad thing is that he actually has potential to have a legitimate operation. Instead he just screws everybody
Posted By: Pike1861

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 09:38 PM

Here is my tale of woe - just a few posts down in land and leases.

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbth...;am#Post6654283
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 01/31/17 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: FowlDreams
He's been doing this for years. He even used to be on this forum several years ago. I believe he may have even done some jail time for some of the stuff. But sounds like he's at it again.

He was the Guide for a THF Forum hunt...probably unofficial. Forget what year. Duck in the morning Quail in the afternoon. First class lodging in Bridgeport. Spectacular event roflmao
Posted By: FowlDreams

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: ndhunter

He was the Guide for a THF Forum hunt...probably unofficial. Forget what year. Duck in the morning Quail in the afternoon. First class lodging in Bridgeport. Spectacular event roflmao

That hunt is what I was referring to. It was around 08/09 I believe.
Posted By: Ben Lilly

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 02:24 AM

With the amount of information we have at our fingertips these days it's really hard to sympathize. bolt

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 02:45 AM

That hunt is what I was referring to. It was around 08/09 I believe.

That was the biggest joke. I was skeptical and it didn't cost me too much so it wasn't that big of a let down. Getting to meet a few members the night before was cool but that could have been done without lining Cory Anderson's pockets and calling it a guided hunt.

Can't drag back a thread that old but it would be a shameful read if we could.

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 03:21 AM

loser8
Posted By: Kilo11

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 04:13 AM

I dealt with him about 10 years ago and had an extremely negative experience. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.
Posted By: black312mag

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 04:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Kilo11
I dealt with him about 10 years ago and had an extremely negative experience. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

What happened?

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 04:19 AM

scared
Posted By: Kilo11

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: black312mag

What happened?

I was new to duck hunting in North Texas and hadn't hunted at all for the 2-3 years prior, so I called him up about doing some gunning. He tried a bunch of bait-and-switch nonsense, then kept trying to cancel and/or change days. When he started trying to get me to pay him up front, I just told him to pound sand. That was the first time I'd ever tried to use a guide and it was definitely not a good experience. I wound up finding a different guide and wound up with a much better situation.
Posted By: huntingag01

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 04:35 AM

Leased some land from him a few years back. Everytime another group just walked up to try and jump the pond. Most likely he didn't have access. Someone said he locked the gates earlier, doubt it was him, probably the land owner he didn't have permission from.
Posted By: black312mag

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By: black312mag

What happened?

I was new to duck hunting in North Texas and hadn't hunted at all for the 2-3 years prior, so I called him up about doing some gunning. He tried a bunch of bait-and-switch nonsense, then kept trying to cancel and/or change days. When he started trying to get me to pay him up front, I just told him to pound sand. That was the first time I'd ever tried to use a guide and it was definitely not a good experience. I wound up finding a different guide and wound up with a much better situation.

That's good, it's amazing to me that with how many times he had been blasted on here that forum members keep getting screwed. I have seen posts every year it seems. I just looked back and couldn't find as many as I remember but there are still some.

Side note, which guide service are you hunting with these days?
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 09:05 PM

http://www.huntingoutfitters.net/guide.php?gid=563
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/01/17 09:19 PM

Can't believe this guy hasn't had his arse whipped. He probably never meets anyone in person. I promise, steal money from me, we are going to have a face to face eventually.
Posted By: HottyToddy

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 03:55 AM

So... I'm gonna jump in and give my experience. I met Cory in August of 2015 to go look at leases. We met face to face, he drove me around and explained the properties/rules associated with hunting on them, etc. My friend and I had read some of the stuff that's on this site and others, we confronted Cory while with him in a polite and professional way. Cory was able to address the issues presented, explain himself, and we carried on.

Figured why not, lets join the club.

2015/16 season, no real issues other than poor migration. Always had somewhere to hunt. And had a few pretty good hunts.

2016/17 season, renewed membership. Did some dove hunts with him this year. Opening morning we had a full field but within reason. I felt safe, nearest other group to us was 100 yards away.

Duck season. Crushed opening weekend, but before that... I was with Cory briefly Friday night, so I saw first hand the effort he put forth. He was going through scouting reports from his guides (all great guys, hunted with a few) and juggling 3 phones, texting, calling etc. Managing 25 hunters, give or take. I watched the pressure, and demand every single person had, the expectations were set, people wanted to know everything right then. Haha, it was actually kinda funny... I certainly never saw that side of the operation. Think about, hunters are an optimistic group. It's what keeps us coming back. So naturally, there was some level of expectation for immediate results.

Anyways, Cory went through and coordinated all that for the opener. I had a great morning, shot a bunch of ducks, met other groups who were on different properties, some shot some, some didnt... Cant force the birds to be at every hole. But, everyone had somewhere to hunt.

Now think of the coordination the night before the opener... not at the same scale, but that continues through the season. So I try to keep that in mind if communication is ever slow, etc.

This season we had a few slow hunts... but were never promised birds. If the scouts had birds in an area, Cory was honest about it. To my knowledge, he rotated groups and gave everyone a weekend on the most well-scouted holes... Other times, you were just taking a shot and going out to a place that hadnt been scouted. But we had somewhere to hunt, and even the slow hunts you could bag a few...

Not being able to speak for everyone in the club, but knowing at least 12 other members (think there is around 25) who have all had the same opportunities as me... makes me question what is being said in this post. And all the dialogue is others saying, "Yeah I heard he was a crook." - So people "heard" he was...? Theres a few people with bad dove experiences on here (just did a quick skim) but opening weekend of dove season is just gonna be packed. Get further out of the city if you want a more spacious hunt.

Really just wanted to give my experience. Not trying to call anyone a liar, or cause any angst. Just consider the fact that all it took was an irrational, optimistic, hunter who expected limits every time they went out (maybe a few times all season). I went every weekend, sometimes both days... it was hit or miss.. but when we hit, we took banded pintails, limits of redheads (2 ;)), straps of wigeon, I've got a nice hooded merganser at the taxidermist (Avian Arts, awesome guy, and amazing work), as always a ton of gadwall, wish we had more greenheads, and we even resorted to shooting some ringnecks smile

Getting a lease or membership (to leases)... you still have to put in work (maybe offer to go scout, help build blinds, etc.) and you can have an impact on how well the holes produce. It's also a numbers game... You have to go out and have some bad hunts to get the good ones. If you only want good ones, go pay the high dollar guides in OK, KS, AR, SETX, where they hold WAAAAY more ducks than North Texas, and do their day hunts that guarantee birds.

Take it for what its worth...
Posted By: Madewell

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 04:40 AM

LOL! I read a thread on here last night that I found out about on another forum. It was from 2010 or 11 and beaversnipe's posts on that thread were just like hotty's on this one. txbowhunt7 had been a guide for him and had quit/been fired the night before as mr anderson screamed obscenities at one of his guides in front of 11 clients. It was a pretty entertaining read. That must have been not too long before he put the screws to you Mr beaversnipe. Here is the link to the thread from 2010.

This has been going on for a while.

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 04:46 AM

Originally Posted By: HottyToddy
So... I'm gonna jump in and give my experience. I met Cory in August of 2015 to go look at leases. We met face to face, he drove me around and explained the properties/rules associated with hunting on them, etc. My friend and I had read some of the stuff that's on this site and others, we confronted Cory while with him in a polite and professional way. Cory was able to address the issues presented, explain himself, and we carried on.

2015/16 season, no real issues other than poor migration. Always had somewhere to hunt. And had a few pretty good hunts.

2016/17 season, renewed membership. Did some dove hunts with him this year. Opening morning we had a full field but within reason. I felt safe, nearest other group to us was 100 yards away.

Duck season. Crushed opening weekend, but before that... I was with Cory briefly Friday night, so I saw first hand the effort he put forth. He was going through scouting reports from his guides (all great guys, hunted with a few) and juggling 3 phones, texting, calling etc. Managing 25 hunters, give or take. I watched the pressure, and demand every single person had, the expectations were set, people wanted to know everything right then. Haha, it was actually kinda funny... I certainly never saw that side of the operation. Think about, hunters are an optimistic group. It's what keeps us coming back. So naturally, there was some level of expectation for immediate results.

Anyways, Cory went through and coordinated all that for the opener. I had a great morning, shot a bunch of ducks, met other groups who were on different properties, some shot some, some didnt... Cant force the birds to be at every hole. But, everyone had somewhere to hunt.

Now think of the coordination the night before the opener... not at the same scale, but that continues through the season. So I try to keep that in mind if communication is ever slow, etc.

This season we had a few slow hunts... but were never promised birds. If the scouts had birds in an area, Cory was honest about it. To my knowledge, he rotated groups and gave everyone a weekend on the most well-scouted holes... Other times, you were just taking a shot and going out to a place that hadnt been scouted. But we had somewhere to hunt, and even the slow hunts you could bag a few...

Not being able to speak for everyone in the club, but knowing at least 12 other members (think there is around 25) who have all had the same opportunities as me... makes me question what is being said in this post. And all the dialogue is others saying, "Yeah I heard he was a crook." - So people "heard" he was...? Theres a few people with bad dove experiences on here (just did a quick skim) but opening weekend of dove season is just gonna be packed. Get further out of the city if you want a more spacious hunt.

Really just wanted to give my experience. Not trying to call anyone a liar, or cause any angst. Just consider the fact that all it took was an irrational, optimistic, hunter who expected limits every time they went out (maybe a few times all season). I went every weekend, sometimes both days... it was hit or miss.. but when we hit, we took banded pintails, limits of redheads (2 ;)), straps of wigeon, I've got a nice hooded merganser at the taxidermist (Avian Arts, awesome guy, and amazing work), as always a ton of gadwall, wish we had more greenheads, and we even resorted to shooting some ringnecks smile

Getting a lease or membership (to leases)... you still have to put in work (maybe offer to go scout, help build blinds, etc.) and you can have an impact on how well the holes produce. It's also a numbers game... You have to go out and have some bad hunts to get the good ones. If you only want good ones, go pay the high dollar guides in OK, KS, AR, SETX, where they hold WAAAAY more ducks than North Texas, and do their day hunts that guarantee birds.

Cory is that you?

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 04:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Madewell
LOL! I read a thread on here last night that I found out about on another forum. It was from 2010 or 11 and beaversnipe's posts on that thread were just like hotty's on this one. txbowhunt7 had been a guide for him and had quit/been fired the night before as mr anderson screamed obscenities at one of his guides in front of 11 clients. It was a pretty entertaining read. That must have been not too long before he put the screws to you Mr beaversnipe. Here is the link to the thread from 2010.

This has been going on for a while.

The dude will brainwash you.
The dude told me all kinds of negative and untrue things about txbowhunt7
I had no idea and not knowing who to believe. But boy was i wrong...
I was there that weekend when guide txbowhunt7 got yelled at and left.
Txbowhunt7 was an excellent guide, but like many of them, all gotten thrown under the bus by the "master of con" himself.
Posted By: huntingag01

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 05:10 AM

Originally Posted By: HottyToddy

Cory is that you?

No kidding, hell of a first post

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 05:12 AM

Here we go!
Posted By: kccycle2003

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 01:37 PM

I am also a member of the DWE hunt club and did my research before hand, I spoke to Cory about the issues he had in the past and even about the remarks about "jail Time. ( I researched that further and the charges were released and he has no other convictions). I had a new dog and was wanting to be able to hunt a lot of different water. I was never told that I could not hunt, I was never confronted by an angry land owner and hunted two sometimes three days a week. I chose the hunting club because it fit my budget and offered alot of hunting so I could lean how to do things on my own, I still hunted with a guide in another location a couple of times this year, but had just as much fun hunting with DWE.

I think that water fowlers in general are very unforgiving, we have all been young and made mistakes, but I got exactly what I paid for. I think that if you take the time and set out what your expectations are it makes things easier. Sure I was frustrated by a few things but I can only imagine what it is like to try to keep all the hunters in a club happy. And I have talked with Cory about those things so we can work on them for next year.

Was every hunt I had great, No but what I did do every time is enjoy a great sunrise and made tons of memories for me and my family. Shot a lot of ducks over the season, so for me this was exactly what I needed for my hunting budget. The hunting club idea may not be for everyone. Cory was always honest with me, there were times when I asked for a specific spot because it was closer to me and he would often tell me that the birds were slim, other times he would send me to a different location where the birds were. His guides were always helpful and worked hard to make sure we were set up right. I was able to take several Pintails, Buffle heads, Widgeons and teal this season. It is called hunting not killing.

I just thought it was important to hear from someone that had an overall good experience with Cory.
Posted By: 68A

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kccycle2003
I am also a member of the DWE hunt club and did my research before hand, I spoke to Cory about the issues he had in the past and even about the remarks about "jail Time. ( I researched that further and the charges were released and he has no other convictions). I had a new dog and was wanting to be able to hunt a lot of different water. I was never told that I could not hunt, I was never confronted by an angry land owner and hunted two sometimes three days a week. I chose the hunting club because it fit my budget and offered alot of hunting so I could lean how to do things on my own, I still hunted with a guide in another location a couple of times this year, but had just as much fun hunting with DWE.

I think that water fowlers in general are very unforgiving, we have all been young and made mistakes, but I got exactly what I paid for. I think that if you take the time and set out what your expectations are it makes things easier. Sure I was frustrated by a few things but I can only imagine what it is like to try to keep all the hunters in a club happy. And I have talked with Cory about those things so we can work on them for next year.

Was every hunt I had great, No but what I did do every time is enjoy a great sunrise and made tons of memories for me and my family. Shot a lot of ducks over the season, so for me this was exactly what I needed for my hunting budget. The hunting club idea may not be for everyone. Cory was always honest with me, there were times when I asked for a specific spot because it was closer to me and he would often tell me that the birds were slim, other times he would send me to a different location where the birds were. His guides were always helpful and worked hard to make sure we were set up right. I was able to take several Pintails, Buffle heads, Widgeons and teal this season. It is called hunting not killing.

I just thought it was important to hear from someone that had an overall good experience with Cory.

roflmao

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 02:42 PM

Hahahaha this is totally Cory!

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 02:44 PM

3 different accounts post about Cory as their first post?

Hey Cory, nobody here is gullible enough to believe your sh*t anymore.

Btw, still waiting on the 3 grand you owe me.....
Posted By: Judd

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 02:46 PM

So I guess we just found the 2 of the guys blowing paid/leased holes out during the week rofl
Posted By: mattyg06

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 03:01 PM

Haha... well got to give it to him sounds like he scouts social media more than hunting locations.

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: mattyg06

Haha... well got to give it to him sounds like he scouts social media more than hunting locations.

roflmao lol I'm dying over here!
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Cory Anderson Duck Lease aka dwe hunting Please read!!!! - 02/02/17 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: mattyg06

LOL, thread winner... cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum