Texas Hunting Forum

Outdoor Annual App

Posted By: BULSPRG

Outdoor Annual App - 10/21/14 01:01 AM

Just an FYI for everyone. The Outdoor Annual app shows you can harvest 2 Canvasbacks this year and the waterfowl digest shows one. I'm pretty sure its one. Be careful out there. Don't give em a reason. Have a great season.
Posted By: BuckRage

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/21/14 01:32 AM

Just downloaded it saturday specifically for duck season. I'm a newb at it so good info. Thanks.
Posted By: FowlDreams

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/21/14 06:31 PM

It says 1 one on mine...

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/21/14 07:23 PM

Fowl, your app or digest? My app still says 2.

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/21/14 08:29 PM

The app.

That's weird. When did you download it? I just downloaded it a couple weeks ago. If you downloaded it a while back they may have since fixed it.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/21/14 08:33 PM

Email TPWD, there was a discrepancy with antler restrictions from the annual to the app, they fixed it pretty quickly.
Posted By: BuckRage

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/21/14 08:38 PM

now that I actually check it my app shows 1 as well.

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/22/14 10:54 AM

Looks like this is an issue with iPhone apps. They are working on a fix now.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/22/14 12:58 PM

I just downloaded to my iPhone and it says 1. I think it is silly (and I know the website is like this as well), but to see bag limit you have to pick a county. That is just dumb if you ask me.

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/22/14 02:38 PM

Guy, I see what you mean. The error appears when you go to Waterfowl Regulations> bag & possession limit for ducks. I emailed TPW yesterday and they are working with itunes on a fix.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/22/14 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: BULSPRG
Guy, I see what you mean. The error appears when you go to Waterfowl Regulations> bag & possession limit for ducks. I emailed TPW yesterday and they are working with itunes on a fix.

Yup, mine shows the same.
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/22/14 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Guy
I just downloaded to my iPhone and it says 1. I think it is silly (and I know the website is like this as well), but to see bag limit you have to pick a county. That is just dumb if you ask me.

It's the whole livestock hunting mentality laugh

Re: Outdoor Annual App - 10/22/14 05:30 PM

Hmm. I don't have an I phone so maybe that's the issue is the app that's for Iphones.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum