Texas Hunting Forum

Dove hunt trade a trip?

Posted By: Finfeathernfurr

Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 01:43 AM

Well I am taking vacation September 1. I am trying to allocate places to hunt each day of that first week I would prefer to hunt grain or at least decent population of birds.this could also be any Wednesday and Sunday my days off after that. I am willing to trade a trip to my private lakes located in the Brownwood area for fishing all Crappie will be and catfish may be retained bass under three pound will be kept for management as well.if a fish fry sounds good. Anyway I thought it was worth a shot as I have a decent thing to offer for something in return and have the chance to meet some fellow outdoorsman and enjoy some new company. Here is just a few pics for lake credentials LOL if you're on the fishing forum as well I am Robert Hunter
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 02:54 AM

Looks like a fair deal somebody will take you up I'm sure... crappie for dove.... give me some crappie
Posted By: sling

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 02:58 AM

Definitely worth a shot! I'm trading a hunt for a fishing trip next week. Someone will surely take you up on it!
Posted By: Guy

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 03:01 AM

The heck with fish, got any ducks on that lake?
Posted By: bentman

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 03:01 AM

You can hunt my place in coleman tx just down the Rd from brownwood I have sunflowers that have been shredded pm me your number

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 03:02 AM

Thanks for the bump guys!
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Guy

I already sent a PM... Back off!

Just kiding...but I did send him a PM about it haha
Posted By: Guy

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: BradyBuck
Originally Posted By: Guy

I already sent a PM... Back off!

Just kiding...but I did send him a PM about it haha

I was just tee'n that up for you guys. I have no interest in more private water duck hunts, I'll be lucky to find time to shoot the ducks on my own lease. I'll be chasing ducks on public water!
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 03:54 AM

Too late, i already bought all his ducks, including 45 teal tags

Re: Dove hunt trade a trip? - 08/28/14 04:52 AM

Sorry pics of pics but was out of memory never really thought about the trade a duck trip have every bird in the flyway except for Geese. Mallard and wood ducks are rare also get the occasional hooded merganser. Have buffs cans divers puddlers and the lot. Lots of pintail widgeon and gaddys
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum