Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting

Posted By: Liftedpowerstroke

Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/26/13 02:44 AM

Hey Everyone, I'm in search of a place to make a few evening hunts around Corpus Christi. I work on the northwest side of Corpus just off I-37... With my work schedule I'm not certain when i'll be able to hunt. Not looking for free land to hunt on, I'm willing to pay, but I will take all offers (free or pay). All I will leave behind footsteps, no trash, or hulls.
Thanks.
Derrick

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 12:52 PM

Anything out there?
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 12:54 PM

The hell with the doves, wait and just hunt teal. You got 1000's of miles of free hunting. Plus they taste better.

Outfitter section might have a few dove hunts

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 01:32 PM

Bo Bo, do you have any info on the.free land to hunt teal? I did not see any"type 2"/"Public" hunting land around Corpus. Would like to look into this. I'm not from here so I have no clue.
Thanks in Advance
Posted By: redundeadd

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown
The hell with the doves, wait and just hunt teal. You got 1000's of miles of free hunting. Plus they taste better.

Ill disagree with you on that. Nothin beats a nice dove breast wrapped in bacon and smothered in melted pepperjack

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 02:23 PM

I love them both... I'll take the opportunity to hunt either one..
Posted By: Will

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 05:08 PM

www.southtexashuntingoutfitters.com

check out that website, one of the guys that runs that place posts on here quite a bit. Seem like good people, and from what I hear that have plenty of birds.

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 05:42 PM

Thats Haiden. I hunted with him last year. Had a great time and plan on hunting with them again this year. .... I highly recommend them. Great Outfitter
Posted By: Jeff SATX

Re: Looking for Corpus Christi Dove Hunting - 08/29/13 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: redundeadd
Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Ill disagree with you on that. Nothin beats a nice dove breast wrapped in bacon and smothered in melted pepperjack
ugh, except a nice teal breast wrapped in bacon and smothered in melted pepperjack
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum