Texas Hunting Forum

So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ?

Posted By: abilene3006hh

So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:17 AM

I think since the duck commanders became way over rates more and more people are at public spots with a 20 dollar call and 6 decoys blasting away and trashing places I've hunted for years?
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:25 AM

Nice grammar skills dawg
Posted By: Rob Robertson

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:29 AM

I think ending the 30 day 3 bird limits were way overrated. Back then there were NO guides, few other hunters. You got quick easy limits.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:35 AM

Cannot blame them on cashing in on the crazy $ world of reality TV. Sure their duck calls are not great, but they are selling to the masses that would have no idea how to work a RNT
Posted By: Baylor_Bears

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 06:22 AM

To be honest im kinda sick of these threads, there has been quiet a few of them. I understand the frustration, but most of those people will hunt 3 maybe 4 times be unsuccesful and call it quits. But those who go, are probaley unsuccesful, but grind it out and learn to love it are the additions we need to the hunting ranks. We need more hunters, we are a dying breed, and if we get mad because some people are trying hunting and not doing it how we do then hunters will be no more. We were all new once.
Posted By: David Maas

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 07:05 AM

I think they are brilliant, make money goofing off, I'd take a little of that
Posted By: Beretta

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Baylor_Bears
To be honest im kinda sick of these threads, there has been quiet a few of them. I understand the frustration, but most of those people will hunt 3 maybe 4 times be unsuccesful and call it quits. But those who go, are probaley unsuccesful, but grind it out and learn to love it are the additions we need to the hunting ranks. We need more hunters, we are a dying breed, and if we get mad because some people are trying hunting and not doing it how we do then hunters will be no more. We were all new once.

BINGO!! Now stop bitching, if you are hunting the same spot as a "duck commander wannabe" then you aren't scouting hard enough. And who knows how or why these people started duck hunting, but its unfair to assume its because of a reality show.
Posted By: wal1809

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: David Maas

X2. A duck call maker who used to whizz through cracks in the wall of a shack to crossing over into pop culture getting shot in the arse with dollars. Good for them. If they can do it that means we have a shot at it too. Shotgun in one hand and a bible in the other. He never gave up on living a good life, he was blessed. Good people.
Posted By: dawaba

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 12:33 PM

I think the true MORONS are the suckers that actually waste their lives watching such tripe as reality and outdoor shows.
Posted By: lakewaydr50

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: BerettaOnyx686

BINGO!! Now stop bitching, if you are hunting the same spot as a "duck commander wannabe" then you aren't scouting hard enough. And who knows how or why these people started duck hunting, but its unfair to assume its because of a reality show.
Yep the topwaters will thin out when they see it takes some effort and they get cold the first time or two. They'll always be a certain percentage that will make the cut and stick with it but for the most part the majority of these folks will drop out..........
Posted By: moderno

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 12:58 PM

I've never watched not even one episode of thier shows. My wife does though.
Posted By: 8pointdrop

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 01:07 PM

To be honest im kinda sick of these threads!!!

Yep!

I only killed 2 GWT yesterday, if it wasn't for duck dynasty, I would have limited. rolleyes

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 01:50 PM

O[quote=dawaba]I think the true MORONS are the suckers that actually waste their lives watching such tripe as reality and outdoor shows. [/quote. X2 they hunt over 50 dozen decoys on a baited hole what do you expect
Posted By: papajon

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 01:57 PM

Of all the DD shows I've watched, I don't remember one about an actual duck hunt. Squirrel killing, beaver killing, snake killing....not any duck killing. Phil playing with the grand kids shooting decoys with BB guns doesn't count. No lake naming going on...just don't see the show spawning barney's. Just a bunch of rednecks goofing off...with a family dinner and prayer to end the show.
Posted By: MS1454

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:01 PM

They are making a lot of money doing what they love and you are not so I dont think they are morons.
Posted By: MS1454

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Ramball36
Nice grammar skills dawg

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:13 PM

We had a conversation about them in the office. We have three men in the CSI division with over 20 years experience, two woman who are barely that old. The two woman can quote every episode. There is a thread about them or they are quoted on this forum nearly daily. They are without question the most successful duck call makers, ever and probably forever. Their run will end soon enough. I hope they enjoy every minute of flash fame. Pop culture has a way of leaving you high and dry. So get it while you can Robertson family. I someow have a feeling they will go right back to frog catching and duck killing.
Posted By: GigEmAggies

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: papajon
Of all the DD shows I've watched, I don't remember one about an actual duck hunt. Squirrel killing, beaver killing, snake killing....not any duck killing. Phil playing with the grand kids shooting decoys with BB guns doesn't count. No lake naming going on...just don't see the show spawning barney's. Just a bunch of rednecks goofing off...with a family dinner and prayer to end the show.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I was reading the intial post....I miss watching the old Duck Commander shows when they actually showed them hunting. However I enjoy Duck Dynasty, even though it's staged they still do a great job and the show is very entertaining.

The people who call them "sell outs" have probably never been offered the kind of cash those guys were offered. You know their sales has to have gone through the roof since Duck Dynasty started. Heck of a business move if you ask me.

If we have to have a face/personality that represents our sport, Phil Robertson, a strong Christian man who loves to hunt is a pretty darn good one. Just my 2 cents!
Posted By: TXPride

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:29 PM

In my opinion, the nice warm weather this year has probably brought out more new duck hunters than a show.
Posted By: Marcstar

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:36 PM

I kind of feel bad for a guy that calls people morons then goes on to write something that can't be understood. Ironic huh.

Heck those dudes are rich...have a business that they can barely keep up with orders on, have a TV show, have large loving families, and love what they do. Sign me up to be a moron ASAP please.
Posted By: Navasot

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:48 PM

Good people....good show... and they kill ducks... dout they have to do it on baited holes either... i think i smell jealousy
Posted By: papajon

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: GigEmAggies
[ However I enjoy Duck Dynasty, even though it's staged they still do a great job and the show is very entertaining.

If we have to have a face/personality that represents our sport, Phil Robertson, a strong Christian man who loves to hunt is a pretty darn good one. Just my 2 cents!

Family entertainment. Will watch the Christmas episode again.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:05 PM

You guys are a bunch of jokes!

Especially the one that started this thread.

Cause WOW, Im sorry, I never noticed before this year, I have never seen guys blow cheap calls, sky blast, set out 2 decoys, and be set up in my hole!

Read this................

WELCOME TO DUCK HUNTING!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:10 PM

Sinkey, I was hoping you were going to see this and chime in. I agree this thread I'd BS
Posted By: BMD

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Marcstar
I kind of feel bad for a guy that calls people morons then goes on to write something that can't be understood. Ironic huh.

Heck those dudes are rich...have a business that they can barely keep up with orders on, have a TV show, have large loving families, and love what they do. Sign me up to be a moron ASAP please.
Posted By: BMD

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Ramball36
Nice grammar skills dawg

rofl
Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:19 PM

It's kind of like a few years ago when that kid from Abilene started bragging about all the ducks he was slaying on a certain public lake.

I wonder whatever happened to that moron.
Posted By: Ben Lilly

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:27 PM

This is my first year duck hunting. I have exactly 6 decoys...passed on buying a call(don't know how to use it). I'm on my first box of #4's and have killed 7 ducks and 3 game birds(walking back to my truck). My 19 spent shells are in my back seat(not laying around my setup). Here's how I hunt...
1. Scouted on public land relentlessly.
2. If ducks are on the water at 6am when we get there, we set up loudly letting them fly off(common sense says don't bust the roost)
3. Always stay away...well away from anyone else.
4. Wait until LST to shoot no matter how much shooting is going on in the distance or how many ducks are around.
5. I've never shot at a duck that was on the water, always has the wings up.

Am I doing things wrong, certainly. Do I need and want to learn? Absolutely! But....until you want to mentor me or offer advise, just keep your frustration to yourself. I can tell you that I have learned quite a bit off this forum but most is trial and error. The one absolute I have learned so far is that if you are having trouble killing ducks in Texas you are either lazy or you left your gun at home. These suckers are everywhere!

Thanks!
Barney

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Sinkey
You guys are a bunch of jokes!

Especially the one that started this thread.

Cause WOW, Im sorry, I never noticed before this year, I have never seen guys blow cheap calls, sky blast, set out 2 decoys, and be set up in my hole!

Read this................

WELCOME TO DUCK HUNTING!

Heck of a good point
Posted By: SweetTea

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:53 PM

Haters gonna hate
Posted By: JRR

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 03:58 PM

I love em !! Can't recall anything on their show actually about duck hunting, just a fine, educated family goofing on each other and making a fortune doing it !!

I guess we could blame them for the drought, boy they sure hurt us there with the duck numbers....Damn Duck Dynasty Drought makers!!!!

I guess I didn't consider myself the last one able to take up duck hunting....guess I should have closed the gate behind me. Better tell the nephews no goose hunting with me since they might make a mistake and ruin my hunt being as they are selfish like that, probably move or look up and ruin my perfect shot....boy now you really have me mad at them.....and it's all because the watched Duck Dynasty that all my future hunts have been ruined.

Anybody want to buy about 500 goose decoys and 4 dozen duck decoys, no need for them anymore, kids done ruined it.
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 04:05 PM

Morons, maybe. I have no idea what their collective IQ is. I don't care to meet any of them or any BS like that. They are just dudes like anyone else. No love or hate for them.

But I respect anybody that can make a living doing what they love to do. I don't care what they are as individuals, religious views or lack thereof, etc. They made it on their own which is more than a lot of this entitled society can say. But that is a whole different can of worms.

Congrats to them...
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 04:15 PM

I love that show

Mountainman is my hero, i started talking slowly like him, my wife thinks im nuts.

I carry a Si sweet teacup all day, grew a beard and cuss all day.

I only eat fried food and go to church in camo.

My wife thinks im a hero now to.

Thanks robertson family for makinh me a better man.

U kiddin me?
Posted By: jde

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 04:24 PM

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: beaversnipe
I love that show

Mountainman is my hero, i started talking slowly like him, my wife thinks im nuts.

U kiddin me?

Seen every episode and not saying for sure there has never been a bleep or a cuss word but I can't recall any?? I didn't know their goal was to make you a better family man?? I must be missing something here!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 04:49 PM

That show is great for kids under 13 yrs.
Nothin mo, nothin less, period.
Now lets move on.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Hayraker
It's kind of like a few years ago when that kid from Abilene started bragging about all the ducks he was slaying on a certain public lake.

I wonder whatever happened to that moron.

He's still around, but I have a feeling he won't be venturing back to this thread....
Posted By: Featherduster

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:09 PM

Not what you were really hoping for was it OP?

You have a guy and his family who talks about Jesus, family values, loves to hunt every kind of animal, makes calls and DVDs for a living, entertains everybody and their dog but yet you call them morons...give me a break

Like others said, if you are hunting the same place a wannabe is then I suppose y'all are on the same level.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Featherduster
if you are hunting the same place a wannabe is then I suppose y'all are on the same level.

"O, No you didn't!"

roflmao

Couldn't have said it better Featherduster!
Posted By: tuf-duc

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:17 PM

IQ? Phil has a Masters degree and all the sons have a college education. Just listen to them talk and you can tell these guys aren't morons. Pretty sound business men as well.
Posted By: Kenny Powers

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:20 PM

Yep

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Sinkey
Originally Posted By: Featherduster
if you are hunting the same place a wannabe is then I suppose y'all are on the same level.

"O, No you didn't!"

roflmao

Couldn't have said it better Featherduster!

now thats funny

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 05:26 PM

I want to dynamite something, kill beavers, eat squirrel brains, explain the birds and bees using a crawfish dingaling, build a assembly line exactly 8' long driven by an early 70's Bronco, and whatever else they have done in the past 2 yrs.

most of all, get paid every cent they paid Si for being Si.
Posted By: Jeff Elder

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Rob Robertson
I think ending the 30 day 3 bird limits were way overrated. Back then there were NO guides, few other hunters. You got quick easy limits.

Right, so then we would have less hunters, less duck stamps sold, less members for Delta and DU. Yep it would sure help the ducks
Posted By: Trozacky

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 06:24 PM

I love the show! If you dont like it dont watch it. If you dont like hunting "public land" get a lease.
Posted By: DuckCommanderCowboy28

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 06:36 PM

I can agree with you on this . But understand some of us like my self born an raised in louisiana grew up knowing about the Duckmen . I have used DC calls as well an watched there videos for a long time . Ive supported them for over 17 years . I kow there are better calls out there I own some I just prefer DC it's kinda like guys who get into chevy,ford, or dodge we could go on that all day . In my view I see a bunch of these wanna be DC guys but when it comes down to snowing raining hard times they run for the hills and don't wanna be apart of it . I can say I know at least 15 people who the show Duck Dynasty has had an influence on an made them think they are so called duck hunters . But it also goes into people who bandwagon for a team thats in the super bowl or playoffs and they claim they have been aprt of them for years blah blah but when times get hard they dissappear and don't say a word . I go way back with the duckmen even have a VCr in the house to still watch my VHS tapes of the first duckmen videos . Take it with a grain of salt it will pass just like all others who bandwagon .

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Trozacky
If you don't like hunting "public land" get a lease.

Then you miss this kinda fun:

Posted By: Trout-killer

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 06:42 PM

I'm not a fan of the show. Seen parts of it and its not for me. not a reality tv show kinda guy. I have no ill will towards phil and them either. People make money everyday. Why hate them for it?

Oh. And you can see two boat ramps from one of my diver holes. Does that mean I'm on the same level as the newbie moronic topwater dudes? Even if everyone blows past where I hunt?

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 07:01 PM

I grew up around these guys too; thought I never met them. I also grew up around a family business that my parents owned and know what it takes to keep things going, these guys couldn't be that laid back at work and be that successful. I'm real suspicious of the fact that the show is probably just that "a show" scripted and acted out for entertainment purposes only. I have heard through the grapevine that this is the case and watching the show it is rather obvious this is true that they are acting and certain things are staged. I'm a fan of the show and enjoy watching it, but I'd rather see the show they had on The Outdoor Channel if I could choose. My two cents.......

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: lakewaydr50
I grew up around these guys too; thought I never met them. I also grew up around a family business that my parents owned and know what it takes to keep things going, these guys couldn't be that laid back at work and be that successful. I'm real suspicious of the fact that the show is probably just that "a show" scripted and acted out for entertainment purposes only. I have heard through the grapevine that this is the case and watching the show it is rather obvious this is true that they are acting and certain things are staged. I'm a fan of the show and enjoy watching it, but I'd rather see the show they had on The Outdoor Channel if I could choose. My two cents.......

You could watch lizard lick towing if you want to watch a REAL reality tv
Posted By: QuackKilla

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 07:45 PM

I think some people are just jealous of Louisiana hunters and their superior duck-hunting skills. Louisiana isn't called the "Sportsman's Paradise" for nothing.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 07:59 PM

cheers cheers
Posted By: Joel907

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 08:02 PM

There really nice guys. I would reather people look
Up to them then a sports star.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 08:02 PM

lol looks like someone caught wind of this

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 08:10 PM

I agree 100% i've met each one and they are great guys I have looked up to them for over 15 years . Phil is the same then as he is now . Alot better for kids and young ones to look up to them than some sports star I agree exspecially the ones now that are all tied up in rehab and crap . . cheers cheers to you sir .
Posted By: seethemkillthem

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 08:13 PM

I don’t know about you but I watched a duck hunting show on the Sportsman channel and thought what a staged event this was. It seemed to be 10 minutes of guys talking about duck hunting and the gear their sponsors provided and 20 minutes of commercials. If this is what true duck hunting shows have come to then give me Duck Dynasty. At lease I will laugh my but off

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 08:15 PM

Ya I saw this and had to put some kinda input in my boy . HAHA . Not hating but it's like this if you don't think the show is real and all that GOOGLE it people around Monroe do talk ya know and do post stuff about the show . This is a few examples : The house willie lives in that they show is not his it's a differant house . The wine vineyard never was for sale they never bought it it does exist in monroe but someone owns it has for a long time , the one chair episode where miss kay sells phils chair at the end when he comes home an is upset if you look in the background low and behold there is the chair ! wow magic i guess . it's for entertainment I don't know why people have to bash and be negative . I guess those kinda people are more into Jersey Shore or Teen mom ! ya know ?
Posted By: TMc

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 08:36 PM

I like the show and so does the wife. Watching the episode now where Willie says the women just don't understand "redneck fung shwey" Good natured fun, family values and low & behold no cussin'
That makes me happy, happy, happy. But Hey, Look Here, Merry Christmas Jack!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 08:38 PM

Good clean all american fun an entertainment ! Keep on my brother ! clap
Posted By: mnsherick

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: QuackKilla
I think some people are just jealous of Louisiana hunters and their superior duck-hunting skills. Louisiana isn't called the "Sportsman's Paradise" for nothing.

no kidding.

-Matt

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: mnsherick

no kidding.

-Matt

Is that why is there are more wintering ducks in Texas than any other state in the nation? Is that why all the coon arses come to south Texas to kill something larger than a fork horn whitetail?
Posted By: TMc

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 09:27 PM

Indeed DCC28, I do believe many of the folks make Much Ado About Nothing. Lol
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 09:31 PM

DCC28 is the guy they flew the helicopter to go see in 'Dallas' for a 'business meeting' in that one episode, I bet.

Of course its staged, scripted, and AWESOME! Name another 'reality' show on TV that an entire family could enjoy and watch.
Posted By: Ronnie Kelley

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 09:47 PM

I love the show, they are GREAT people and good examples for the youth. There's a message to be heard and they are speaking it.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/27/12 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: WAL1809
Originally Posted By: mnsherick

no kidding.

-Matt

Is that why is there are more wintering ducks in Texas than any other state in the nation? Is that why all the coon arses come to south Texas to kill something larger than a fork horn whitetail?

Exactly. Because in Louisiana, they all get killed by the crack-shooting, sweet-calling Cajuns. No ducks left to winter.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: TXPride
In my opinion, the nice warm weather this year has probably brought out more new duck hunters than a show.
x2 no kidding
Posted By: FowledUp

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:07 AM

I am new to Duck Hunting. Has nothing to do with that show. My 9 year old loves it I rarely watch it. I got burned out on Bass Fishing and wanted a new hobby. I have always deer hunted, dove hunted, and upland bird hunted but duck hunting is new to me. I am just learning. If someone sees me out and has some tips or advice I am open to it. I dont know anyone else that duck hunts so I am learning by trial and error. That makes me a topwater barney I guess and thats ok. One thing I have noticed is all the whining and crying I hear about new duck hunters is the same complaining I would hear at tournaments about new fisherman. It cracks me up. Get over yourselves. You are no beter than the Sky Blaster, bearded, barney.
Posted By: SRPI

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:09 AM

I'll be hunting the platte river in Nebraska tomorrow. I'll let you know the population

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:17 AM

Guys I typed that on an iPhone, yes I know Phil went to Texas Tech and graduated with a master's degree, they are good Christian men, but are way overrated. And yes, back four years ago I did name a lake, get over it. I was stupid back then and didn't know any better.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:29 AM

Phil went LA Tech
Posted By: madhatr02

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:39 AM

I guess that's what we do in this country now. Blame the successful people for our problems. Do people really think that a TV show that rarely shows anything having to do with duck hunting is why we have barney's???????????????????? Guys who can't call and don't know how to duck hunt has been a part of duck hunting forever, stop looking for someone to blame all the dang time.
Posted By: Erichugh22

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:43 AM

Originally Posted By: abilene3006hh
Guys I typed that on an iPhone, yes I know Phil went to Texas Tech and graduated with a master's degree, they are good Christian men, but are way overrated. And yes, back four years ago I did name a lake, get over it. I was stupid back then and didn't know any better.

Everyone types on an iPhone... And LA tech by the way.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:44 AM

Lake namer.
Posted By: ishootspoonies

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Trout-killer

Oh. And you can see two boat ramps from one of my diver holes. Does that mean I'm on the same level as the newbie moronic topwater dudes? Even if everyone blows past where I hunt?

Barney Scouter

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: BerettaOnyx686
Originally Posted By: lakewaydr50

You could watch lizard lick towing if you want to watch a REAL reality tv
Probably my wife's favorite TV show.......LOL
Posted By: Rockinmyshoe

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:50 AM

Si has a new hit single

Tupperware cup,Tupperware. cup, lets have a Party, let's have a party cheers

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 03:55 AM

The best crab cake I ever had was on Smith Island MD. Damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 04:12 AM

Will c once taught the duck commanders how to duck hunt.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 05:32 AM

the oldest mallard duck banded and recovered was 26 years, 4 months old!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: FallinFeathers

Everyone types on an iPhone... And LA tech by the way.
Yep La Tech.....Willie graduated from ULM and I'm not sure where the other boys graduated but I think Phil made them all get college degrees.......

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 01:02 PM

Guys I typed that on an iPhone, yes I know Phil went to Texas Tech. I was stupid back then and didn't know any better.

trout roflmao You have to know you're going to get a soar butt over this one. You might as well just give up now. So here goes the first zing. If you're too stupid to type on an I-phone you might not want to attack a man that has obtained a masters degree and made millions.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 01:15 PM

Danged ole iPhones
Posted By: fanatiquack

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 12/28/12 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: David Maas

X2. A duck call maker who used to whizz through cracks in the wall of a shack to crossing over into pop culture getting shot in the arse with dollars. Good for them. If they can do it that means we have a shot at it too. Shotgun in one hand and a bible in the other. He never gave up on living a good life, he was blessed. Good people.

^This^
And this.
http://truthmattersblog.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/5-reasons-america-needs-duck-dynasty/
Posted By: JGTX

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 12:40 AM

x2

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 12:54 AM

Will c
Posted By: brazosboyt

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: madhatr02
I guess that's what we do in this country now. Blame the successful people for our problems. Do people really think that a TV show that rarely shows anything having to do with duck hunting is why we have barney's???????????????????? Guys who can't call and don't know how to duck hunt has been a part of duck hunting forever, stop looking for someone to blame all the dang time.

I remember about 5 years ago when it was all DU's fault. I bet they are glad duck dynasty came along. Pretty soon it will be "Willie robertsons short stopping all our ducks". I have a feeling they don't lose too much sleep over it. 20$ mill in the bank will do that for you.
Posted By: dawgkllr

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 02:48 AM

Lake namer.

Branded bolt
Posted By: dawgkllr

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 02:52 AM

Slide on over Marcstar.....I'll be willin to co-star on that show with ya!
Posted By: Quack boy1

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By: JGTX

x2

X3

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 02:08 PM

Who knew that Phil Robertson started over terry Bradshaw in college. Just heard that the other day.
Posted By: Gacman

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 02:14 PM

There's more drama on this thread than en episode of duck dynasty! You better catch up Roberston's!
Posted By: kdub

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 04:02 PM

I think since the duck commanders became way over rates more and more people are at public spots with a 20 dollar call and 6 decoys blasting away and trashing places I've hunted for years?

Feel better bro? violin

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 08:28 PM

Who knew that Phil Robertson started over terry Bradshaw in college. Just heard that the other day.

Everyone

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/16/13 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: ishootspoonies

Everyone

Lol, nice!
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 03:51 AM

Posted By: Stubby

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 11:57 AM

Happy Happy Happy
Posted By: easton1025

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 02:30 PM

..I started duck hunting 20 years ago and still call in more ducks with my 12 dollar Haydel Red Leg call than the 89 dollar one I bought 2 years ago....Cant blame a guy for his passion for duck hunting and a TV show wanting to show their life...REMEMBER..he had one of the first duck hunting DVDs AND VHS tapes Duck Commander series...I still have a VHS tape on my shelf....
Posted By: La Rue

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 04:20 PM

I heard they shoot out the public holes first like lake lewisville and Richland chambers..then go back to their private honey holes

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 04:58 PM

Will C and Chris Slemp should start Slemp Dynasty. Or Duck Slemping. Or Will Commanders. Or Slemp Men.
Posted By: Ridn9high

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 07:14 PM

Will C and Chris Slemp should start Slemp Dynasty. Or Duck Slemping. Or Will Commanders. Or Slemp Men.

Or
"The douche commanders"

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: gacman
There's more drama on this thread than en episode of duck dynasty! You better catch up Roberston's!

Drama? People voicing there opinion
Posted By: BOONER

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: dawaba
I think the true MORONS are the suckers that actually waste their lives watching such tripe as reality and outdoor shows.

Lol. Your right my wife and 8 yr old daughter are morons because they like DD. Wasting their lives away 30 minutes a week. I do love the internet and all of the computer cowboys that call people names. Keep it real dawaba.... cause you the man!!!
Posted By: TEXAN1970

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 11:07 PM

Quit your whining, They have a good show and are good people !!!
Posted By: texasdude28

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/17/13 11:40 PM

there are a lot worse shows on tv these days.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 12:08 AM

Yep
Posted By: TXDEERHUNTER10

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 01:15 AM

No politics outside the bunker.
Posted By: Hunt1253 teachmetohunt

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 01:48 AM

I think it's a good show. It makes me laugh. I don't see what the big deal is...

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 01:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Hunt1253 teachmetohunt
I think it's a good show. It makes me laugh. I don't see what the big deal is...

The big deal is JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its an ugly thing.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 01:51 AM

Real duck hunters don't like duck dynasty. If you do you're a poser. Phil Robertson single handidly ruined public hunting.

wife

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 02:27 AM

I'd have major remorse if I ever started a thread like this ...

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: BOONER
Originally Posted By: Hunt1253 teachmetohunt

The big deal is JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its an ugly thing.

Wahfreakinwahfreakinwahfreakinwahwahwah!!!! Say it!!! It helps with you girls that are jealous.
Posted By: Guy

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 02:45 AM

This thread was posted Dec last year, a newbie with 1 post bumps it and you guys get after it again. lol35
Posted By: Hunt365

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 02:46 AM

Marketing is a powerful tool and the Robertson family has a tight grip on it! They fit the waterfowler mold so well even people that have never thought about duck hunting may try it. Hell you never know, people may stop watching the show because they are duck hunting!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 02:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Hunt365
Hell you never know, people may stop watching the show because they are duck hunting!

I wish it was the other way around. grin

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 03:02 AM

...so you know there's some wrecker driver forum somewhere with the same thread called "So who all thinks the lizzard lick guys are complete morons ?"
Of course they're morons...perfect description for them, they're hilarious!
Moron - (Wikipedia) Disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/18/13 03:21 AM

Does anyone know if its illegal to commingle limits when traveling in a boat?

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 02/28/13 11:32 PM

An excellent answer

http://robsumrall.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/what-duck-commander-is-really-selling/

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/01/13 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By: hoof n wings

true, like it or not

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/01/13 01:40 PM

Lol this topic again? We need to find something else to rant about! Don't you think

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/01/13 02:23 PM

aim violin hanged soap whip flame coach stir dunce crying
Posted By: J.Cooke

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/01/13 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Ridn9high

Or
"The douche commanders"

clap ...I cant believe this is still going on...but duck season is over and these ladies need something to complain about!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/01/13 11:59 PM

No, I brought it back up for the haters out there... plus the new season just started banana
Originally Posted By: Quack boy1
Lol this topic again? We need to find something else to rant about! Don't you think

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/02/13 12:06 AM

Did some beaver hunting today in their honor
Posted By: NTX_Hunter

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/04/13 06:41 PM

<<<Beaver Commander

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/04/13 06:46 PM

Chit not hardly. Came up with a goose egg. They were dug in deep I suppose.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 03/04/13 07:27 PM

well then you haven't watched enough duck dynasty. Them boys will show you how to get'em out and shoot'em up
Posted By: Hoghuntinfool

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/06/13 06:49 AM

Your an idiot Phil is a great hunter and his family has brought a lot of hunting tips,tricks to the masses of hunters out there. Just because the robertsons are on tv people want to talk bad and hate on them.maybe you find something your good at and perfect it you can be successful, then idiots will hate on you too,remember they keep all their family values plus have to do there job, just like everyone else.until you prove to people you are that great at what you do then you can be successful. Haters are gonna hate remember that!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/06/13 01:29 PM

I am good at everything and nobody hates me. banana2

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/06/13 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Hoghuntinfool
Your an idiot Phil is a great hunter and his family has brought a lot of hunting tips,tricks to the masses of hunters out there. Just because the robertsons are on tv people want to talk bad and hate on them.maybe you find something your good at and perfect it you can be successful, then idiots will hate on you too,remember they keep all their family values plus have to do there job, just like everyone else.until you prove to people you are that great at what you do then you can be successful. Haters are gonna hate remember that!

first post badassedness.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/06/13 02:25 PM

BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 02:21 AM

strange cat

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 01:28 PM

He presented his new book on good morning america today. I just ordered 65 copies and gonna read them all. eeks333

His show changed my life.

Thx phil
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 01:43 PM

I do not believe that the duck commander crew is a bunch of morons. They are folks that figured out a way to make millions doing what they love. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Now the people that watch the show, buy the shirts, etc.

They are not real bright.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 02:48 PM

^^^very true. Its an excellent show for kids, except for the mansion and toys.

Its hilarious how they end up the show at the table in phils trailer and not at the 4 million mansion...

Hum
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 04:22 PM

Miss Kay couldn't walk that fast in one of those big kitchens. Her squirrel brains would burn.
Posted By: lhe3

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 05:20 PM

yeah but still i still think its funny

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: ducknbass
I do not believe that the duck commander crew is a bunch of morons. They are folks that figured out a way to make millions doing what they love. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Now the people that watch the show, buy the shirts, etc.

They are not real bright.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 06:20 PM

Its a TV show, that's it. The only reason y'all(me included) can't stand it is that people associate your love for duck killin' with them.

Me: I kill ducks, it's fun
Random person: AHHHH Duck Commander, Happy Happy Happy, I drink ice tea from a plastic glass.#pointsandlaughs
Me: Grrrrrr

You don't hate DC, you love them...you hate the fact it's mainstream for a minute. Just like gas, this shall pass.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 06:54 PM

Y'all see that's Joey Jobes decoy behind Jase in the call room? Pretty cool

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 07:22 PM

I saw that.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:14 PM

Haaa miss kay, she knows how to make her man happy, happy, happy.
barf bolt

eeks333

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:17 PM

For someone who doesn't watch that show, you know it pretty well Beaverwipe.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:18 PM

Haha Beaverwipe.. keeps your beaver fresh.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:26 PM

How could u avoid it,

Larry king
Today show this mornin
Jay lenno,
Jimmy kimmel

And then not to talk about the 2 million reruns on a and e.

The only personages i like are phil and mountainman and the ceo.

The rest are just a bunch of bloodsuckers.

Teaching kids good values, u kiddin me?

Apparently the 4 million dollar mansion where grandkids live are good values?

They just went hollywood, thats all.

I feel sorry for them nice grandkids, they will be spoiled rotten, doing drugs, etc...

Watch out lindsey lohan, competition has risen.

There is nothing good that comes out after you go hollywood, absolutely nothing.

A duckshow should never has been associated with hollywood.

All them blue colar workers think thats the way we are, us all duckhunters.

False picture, we are not.

Rip

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: kdub
Haha Beaverwipe.. keeps your beaver fresh.

eek2

roflmao

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:29 PM

Miss kays?

Euuuu, ill pass flush

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:30 PM

Welcome to America, where people like the Robertsons can turn nothing into something..

Being rich and living in a mansion does not directly relate to poor values. I know of lots of people with no values that are dirt poor.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:31 PM

Im glad to keep yall entertained with a much smaller butget.

Perhaps i should go hollywood scratch

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:32 PM

True kdub.

And i know tons of people that hit the fan after living a "luxury" lifestyle.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 08:33 PM

Only phil knows that, thats why he is perfectly content living in his doublewide (and i did not mean miss kay)

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 09:21 PM

yep, too bad Americans have that can do spirit, I guess we should have opened up and welcomed Germany with open arms like, lets say, Belgium and then been satisfied with mediocrity and socialism for the next 70 years or so.

On a side note, I really like the show.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 09:24 PM

He starting to sound like that British dude on CNN... hammer cheers bolt

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 10:09 PM

Hayraker, you have a point. Thats why i reside in this beautiful country of yours, legally for 20 yrs and paying all my taxes and social security for the 22 million (know off) illegals.

You came here illigally, sorry, you gonna have to leave. Dont care if my steak will be 3$ more expensive.

Paid all my taxes and $20000 in attoneys fees to obtain green card. Should have just jumped the fence.

flag

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 10:40 PM

Looks like the beavers taking another pounding tonight roflmao

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: RoosterCogburn13
Looks like the beavers taking another pounding tonight roflmao

He must like it. grin
Posted By: trjscout

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 10:50 PM

you ever see them when they stand around with there shotguns pointing straight up at there heads ,sometimes they have there hands over the barrel stupid azz show

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 10:57 PM

Yep, thats reality show.

I bet the robertsons family hate it when the producer -who knows absolutely nothing about hunting- tells them what to do.

They have to follow the COMMANDS od the producers in order to make it familyfriendly.

Otherwhise its a no go and no paycheck

I doubt it if thats in his book...

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:01 PM

muyloco

Yep, beaver likes pounding.

bounce

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:10 PM

You know when you teaching 'em right when....

Me and my son are watching DC, just like we do every Wednesday(one of the re runs). They are doing a photo op on their loading dock and Jace shoots at something..... My son ask me "Why was his gun loaded if they weren't in the blind yet?". With all the fatherly wisdom I could muster I looked at him and said "Cause they're dumbarses son". He smiled and we enjoyed the rest of the show.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:24 PM

After he smiled you should have switched channels bolt

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:26 PM

Btw, jace did not shoot at anything, that was just soundeffect from staged producer

But u know that

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:30 PM

Hey (si)

Im just a purist

I hate fiction

Love real shows,

But they are very expensive and hard to do.

So, thats why everything is fake nowadays, much cheaper.

Homes built in 4 months with poor workers and materials, backed up by shady banks, bailed out by government.
Cars that are all plastic (built for tough, mu arzzzz)

Everything made in china
Everything breaks within 24 months so u can buy more after warranty expired at home depot or lowes.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:33 PM

I like it, it's hilarious. I can separate tv from reality. Like when the Roadrunner would foil Wylie Coyotes plans and the rock would drop on him....I was ok afterwards, no grief counselling needed. Take it for what it is.

Take me on one of those pigeon murder sprees beave!!! Why no love for the rooster?

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:33 PM

Vote for beaver

He will close the borders, bail out this country with pesos, and make most of us a proud citizen, or greencard holder

flag

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:35 PM

Roost, the last pigeon hunt was only 10 birds, i have to wait 2-3 weeks, they got it all figured out after 1380 birds on the ground dead since febr
Posted By: trjscout

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:40 PM

you ever see them when they stand around with there shotguns pointing straight up at there heads ,sometimes they have there hands over the barrel stupid azz show

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:42 PM

It gotten so bad that i broke 2 870 pumps.

And u know as well as me that those guys are built for tough

7000 rounds through them in 4 months will do tht i guess

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:46 PM

I have an extra one you are welcome to. I know a lot of folks don't understand it but I wont hunt with anything else.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:49 PM

Roost.

The reason why i hunt 870, is cause thats the only gun where i can fit my metrobarrel for noise reduction by 85%

The pigeon concentration 500 yards from me will stay on the ground after every shot.

Normal gun with normal load, they will get up every time and leave after 10 shots

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:50 PM

www.metrobarrel.com
Read about it...

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:51 PM

Sorry roost

www.metrogun.com

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:52 PM

I use them simply because it is the best shotgun ever made IMHO.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/07/13 11:57 PM

Trust me, most people hate the beav, untill they have the chance to hunt with him.

The beav club is highly secluded, but so worth it

20 years in the making

Way before this forum

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/08/13 12:03 AM

but do you have a patch?

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/08/13 12:52 AM

Awesome!
Posted By: smh264

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 12:34 AM

I love that show

U kiddin me?

Seen every episode and not saying for sure there has never been a bleep or a cuss word but I can't recall any?? I didn't know their goal was to make you a better family man?? I must be missing something here!

You area nearly right. When Willie was training his wife for the family football game, he worked her hard enough that they had to bleep her at the end when she gave him a double barrel full of mouth. Was cute anyway. I think I've seen most of the shows and I think this is the only bleep in all that we've seen.
Posted By: janie

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: smh264
I love that show

U kiddin me?

You area nearly right. When Willie was training his wife for the family football game, he worked her hard enough that they had to bleep her at the end when she gave him a double barrel full of mouth. Was cute anyway. I think I've seen most of the shows and I think this is the only bleep in all that we've seen.

Korie had every right to cuss him. He was to much of a weenie to throw the ball himself, and instead used the ball thrower and told her to catch it as if she was putting her hands on a soft bird.

bs

The football got launched and smacked her nose.

She then ran steps as well as tires. Willie did nothing.

I would've beat his arse.
Posted By: smh264

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 05:30 AM

If she'd a caught the ball, it wouldn't have hit her in the face.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 09:30 AM

I someow have a feeling they will go right back to frog catching and duck killing.

I think they would be perfectly happy frog catching and duck killing, but the reality is they have already made enough money for their great grandchildren to spend and live large.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 10:56 AM

Here's a funny Duck Commander/Buck Commander story. The marketing guy from Buck Commander calls me up. He goes on about this and that and the bottom line was, he basically wanted my help to advertise some promotion here on the THF ... for FREE. Cool with me. I like Duck Commander.

The guy is asking for my help, so I tell him my web dev time bills at $85 an hour, but, I said, "I'll tell you what, you send me a 2XL Duck Commander hoodie and we'll call it even." The guy responds something like, "I don't think I can do that." "Buck Commander is separate from Duck Commander." I say something like, "I thought they were the same folks." He says, "yeah, but..." and I don't remember the exact details of the rest of the conversation.

The guy fumbles around with a few more emails over the next month or so, then sends me something saying something like, "Your forums to not allow for click tracking."

No offense Mr. Marketing Guy, but I was developing web sites pre-WYSIWYG in 1995.

I still like Duck Commander and the Robertson seem like cool people. You can't blame a company for one idiot they employ.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 11:09 AM

Had I been talkin' to the ole boy face to face, this would have been the look on my face as I walked away from the meeting.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 01:21 PM

I have the same look on my face 1 minute into the show.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 02:12 PM

I have that look on my face right now after all the nerd talk I just read?

wysiwig??

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 04:19 PM

I was watching one of the older Duck Commander shows and Phil and Jase were making fun of buck commander. I think Willie was heading that up.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 05:02 PM

Next thing in the making will be named basscommander

Oh hell no! taz barf

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 05:30 PM

I waited and I waited. So here goes my take. The acerage posts on the THF make it one or two pages. This one is at eight. You claim they are morons. All the while eight pages of discussion. I think you need to read the definition of moron as they are marketing kings. SO if that kind of success is you idea of moron then sign me up.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 05:35 PM

Successful Morons... only kind of moron that could be is oxymoron.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 05:55 PM

Its people that buy their products that are morons

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:03 PM

Its all about ratings, as soon as they go down, tv stations will drop them as a sack of nuts.

Thats why they are selling themselves as fast as possible, since we all know all good thing wont last.

They are on a commander bubble high, thats all.

As far as the show goes, you watch one episode and its like you have seen them all.

Great for kids and adults that never grew up i guess.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:14 PM

Last time i heard, they forced guantanamo inmates to watch all 40 re-runs back to back.

3 inmates already committed suicide.
So i guess there are some benefits to the show.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:22 PM

Its people that buy their products that are morons

The Classic Commander is one of the easiest to run and reliable there is and only $19. Great for beginners.

I guess he sold all those calls before the 15 minutes of fame cuz they suck so bad...

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:24 PM

I agree with the dc original.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:28 PM

And they are so unsuccessful, we are still talking about them LOL!

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:28 PM

Oh and beaversnipe, why are you always talking about a sack of nuts in our posts?

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:30 PM

Oh and beaversnipe, why are you always talking about a sack of nuts in our posts?

Yeah! Keep your sack to yourself! In TX the correct terminology is a box of rocks! smile

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:34 PM

Not in this show

Now, this show kick azz

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:40 PM

Since most of y all hate me, i just got a new tatoo to express my frustration with y all.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:44 PM

And this will be my last post on this thread.

I would hate it to have more views than sniper john public places thread.

That would be devastating.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 06:56 PM

Since most of y all hate me, i just got a new tatoo to express my frustration with y all.

Looks like your....

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:06 PM

My what?
Say it say it

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:10 PM

Sister???

And hate is a strong word. I doubt there are many that would take it that far, but I could be underestimating.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:14 PM

Let's face it Beaverwipe. You might be a nice guy in person, but you come off as a doucher online.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:19 PM

Let's face it Beaverwipe. You might be a nice guy in person, but you come off as a doucher online.

flehan

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:19 PM

We don't know it but he is on their payroll as their social forum engineer. He is Mountainman's talent agent as well. Not doing a great job though as he is left out of many episodes. Maybe they are saving him when they have shown all the things a redneck can do that is legal.
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:22 PM

My what?
Say it say it

I thought you said...

And this will be my last post on this thread.
I would hate it to have more views than sniper john public places thread.

That would be devastating.

whip

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:23 PM

Kdub, you might be opposite, so i like my odds better.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:25 PM

Txd, mountainman has a bad health and is unable to cast on all shows.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:26 PM

Might be, but I never thought I came off as a real nice guy on the forum anyways. up

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:28 PM

Ok, so i need to change my name to beaverdoucher.

Fine with me. cyclo

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:28 PM

Might be, but I never thought I came off as a real nice guy on the forum anyways. up

As long as you don't name lakes... Cooper, Texoma, Fork

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:30 PM

haha

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:30 PM

Im just the black sheep of this forum that everyone gets off with their own frustration.

Dont really care

Will c, slempie and baylor are gone, so

Lets pound the beaver one more time.

lizard

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:36 PM

On the other hand, i got 100 's of friendly PM of people asking me for advise (not that i have any since i am a total european clueless moron), asking me for hunts, etc...

WASUP?
crying confused2

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:50 PM

european clueless moron

Double Redundancy

nuts

I'm all for pounding beaver, but has nothing to do with you. You like to hunt and have a few beers, I hope all the best for ya. Just cuz you don't see some things the same is FAR from hate.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:53 PM

Thanks for the moral support, i needed this to move along with my daily duties

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 07:56 PM

That's one thing about big ole beavers. They can take a pounding and keep going.

Heck, we shot at a beaver on Labmans pond everytime we saw it, when they finally did kill it, it was all beat up and nasty.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 08:00 PM

Did the same with a slug at 20 yards.
Me and 2 friends all shot at the same time with slug, buckshot and 3 1/2 inch bbb

He didnt feel a thang, and we were all covered in beaverblood

These were the good days

On another note, its pooring here

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 08:00 PM

That's one thing about big ole beavers. They can take a pounding and keep going.

Heck, we shot at a beaver on Labmans pond everytime we saw it, when they finally did kill it, it was all beat up and nasty.

I need to get my mind out of the gutter...

Is that the same on the took Cuervo's lip?

We killed a few on our place last year. Four if I remember right, all with bird shot. I hate going from 2' deep to neck deep in one step. bang

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 08:04 PM

No that was another nasty ole beaver.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 08:06 PM

Raining here good to. I think I'm going to go try to catch some shallow cats after work if it dies down a little. Switched to fishing a santee cooper rig last night, it worked well.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 08:09 PM

Raining here good to. I think I'm going to go try to catch some shallow cats after work if it dies down a little. Switched to fishing a santee cooper rig last night, it worked well.

Seems like a good way to keep the hook out of the submerged timber, too. U use a crappie size slip bobber?

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/09/13 08:10 PM

Yes, but a little bigger than i normally use for crappie, I think they are 2 in.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/10/13 05:12 PM

No morals..? Hmmmm

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/10/13 05:24 PM

As long as phil is not moving to colorado,tx i am ok with that.

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/11/13 06:36 PM

I knew these threads would get funny come May, like a bunch of couped up chickens peckin' one another, quality entertainment though! On the other hand I saw a sh!t10@d of ducks and geese in Malibu this week. Don't think me and the locals we were meeting with shared the same kind of love for the critters. We changed the subject quick when one of the wives began crying in the middle of me sharing phone pics of dead ducks hanging from a fence post after a hunt. She began a rant on living in harmony with all creatures, I stood firm on my bacon/cheese/jap argument. Needless to say, I'm very glad to be back in the Lone Star State!
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: So who all thinks the duck commanders are complete morons ? - 05/11/13 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: RoosterCogburn13
I knew these threads would get funny come May, like a bunch of couped up chickens peckin' one another, quality entertainment though! On the other hand I saw a sh!t10@d of ducks and geese in Malibu this week. Don't think me and the locals we were meeting with shared the same kind of love for the critters. We changed the subject quick when one of the wives began crying in the middle of me sharing phone pics of dead ducks hanging from a fence post after a hunt. She began a rant on living in harmony with all creatures, I stood firm on my bacon/cheese/jap argument. Needless to say, I'm very glad to be back in the Lone Star State!

My wife who very much reminds me of a young Ellie May Clampett was on a walk at the park. She texted me at work with this picture taken on her phone and the message:

"I have a new friend on my walk....He comes and gets bread by me...."

I replied back with this picture and the message:

"Blaze loves squirrels too ;)"

Her reply:

"You used to be a nice person....I fed cute little baby ducks also, u will probably kill them also...."

She really was a good sport about it, but she sure had me scared for a while.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum