Texas Hunting Forum

Newbe

Posted By: weldomatic

Newbe - 10/23/12 06:46 PM

Hello,i was wondering if anyone could show me the ropes duck hunting. I just moved south of pearland tx, and i am told there is some good ducks this way. I've always been around dove, dear, and turkeys, but never been duck hunting.i have my rem 870 and a pair o waiters.If you need a shooting buddy send me a pm
Posted By: Cody Malone

Re: Newbe - 10/24/12 02:12 AM

Hope you fund somebody!
Posted By: duckboy007

Re: Newbe - 10/24/12 02:46 AM

I can solve one problem, I've been duck buying for years.but I also just moved to Houston this summer, so it will be my first season here. I have one place, but its not the best to bring new people. Stay in touch, and we'll find somewhere to get out. I try to show new people the sport at least two or three times a year.

Re: Newbe - 10/24/12 04:45 PM

that sounds great thank you
Posted By: Lance2373

Re: Newbe - 10/24/12 04:51 PM

If I can get my boat back down from the lakehouse your welcome in my boat anytime. I live in Houston and hunt around the area. PM me duckboy and we can talk as well.

Re: Newbe - 10/24/12 05:06 PM

No problem, we'll find somewhere to bust some birds. I have a boat, decoys, all that stuff.
Posted By: Team Hillbilly

Re: Newbe - 10/24/12 05:10 PM

[quote=weldomatic] Hello,i was wondering if anyone could show me the ropes duck hunting. I just moved south of pearland tx, and i am told there is some good ducks this way. I've always been around dove, dear, and turkeys, but never been duck hunting.i have my rem 870 and a pair o waiters.If you need a shooting buddy send me a pm [/quote ]welcome where are you located?? maybe fill out your profile so we know??

Re: Newbe - 10/24/12 05:11 PM

Thanks, lance. I've been looking for someone to show me around the marshes.

Re: Newbe - 10/25/12 04:48 PM

Manvel tx

Re: Newbe - 10/25/12 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Team Hillbilly
[quote=weldomatic] Hello,i was wondering if anyone could show me the ropes duck hunting. I just moved south of pearland tx, and i am told there is some good ducks this way. I've always been around dove, dear, and turkeys, but never been duck hunting.i have my rem 870 and a pair o waiters.If you need a shooting buddy send me a pm [/quote ]welcome where are you located?? maybe fill out your profile so we know??

In his defense, he did say he's south of pearland in his original post.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum