Posted By: NTXDuckHunts

Scouting For Teal - 08/17/12 11:06 PM

Not great numbers but it's a start...
Posted By: duckslayer1206

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/17/12 11:13 PM

Looks pretty good

Posted By: duckiller

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/17/12 11:49 PM

Anybody else know exactly where this is? Thanks for the heads up that there are teal birds in the hole. Those birds weren't there on Tuesday when I rolled around out there in the new boat.

Posted By: woodiesmacker

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/17/12 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: duckiller
Anybody else know exactly where this is? Thanks for the heads up that there are teal birds in the hole. Those birds weren't there on Tuesday when I rolled around out there in the new boat.

Kinda what I was thinking Stephen, leave it to someone to post up a video an all for the world to see. Sure it'll help his business...if not atleast the Barney's will appreciate it.

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/17/12 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: woodiesmacker
Originally Posted By: duckiller

Kinda what I was thinking Stephen, leave it to someone to post up a video an all for the world to see. Sure it'll help his business...if not atleast the Barney's will appreciate it.

LOL if you can guess where this is more power to you cry babies..The sky is blue no it's gray blue..Get a grip..It's like dealing with a bunch of girls

Posted By: duckman10

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:00 AM

I know exactly where that's at and just might have to show up there come Sept 15th

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:07 AM

Good luck it wont be there

Posted By: mnsherick

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: NTXDuckHunts
Good luck it wont be there

HAHA thats true, unless we get 2 more rains like the other night. Then it will be ON!!

-Matt

Posted By: Aggieduck

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:21 AM

I know where that is but sept 15 is a ways out

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:25 AM

I’m sorry I offended people on here. I really do not get any business from any forums. Everyone on here does their own thing and can find birds. I enjoy teaching the people that need help scouting or just do not have a clue on what to look for..The area you see will not be there in in a week. The person who needs help can see the type of weeds to look for depth etc. I posted pics of a similar area when someone needed help on what to look for and no one said a word but to say a pic tells it better than words what to look for and that showed a lot more of the area so ?????

Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:29 AM

don't sweat it man

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:45 AM

There's some people who really get mad. I could care less honestly, I hunt 95% private property. But I do know people that put in all the hard work it takes to scout there own birds and hunt hard to harvest there ducks so I tend to look out for those hunters when it comes to public postings.

Posted By: scubaarchery

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 12:46 AM

Thanks for helping show what the teal habitat looks like. I don't know where that place is and don't really care, but I intend to find lots of places like it. I scouted some areas today but the water is off the bank and there is no flooded veggies. There are some small islands with grass that look like they will flood over with any rain at all.

Posted By: Heisman25g

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:17 AM

Im going to ask nicely that you don't do this again. It's not appreciated at all and there are other ways to educate ppl. I for one think you knew what you were doing and did it anyway but I'll be polite about it the first time. So please do not do this again.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Posted By: duckiller

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Heisman25g

Thank you for your "cooper"ation.

No pun intended...right?

Posted By: Guy

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:27 AM

NTH, this gonna be a long season with posts like this. Duckiller that looks like fork to me. grin

Posted By: Guy

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Heisman25g
Im going to ask nicely that you don't do this again. It's not appreciated at all and there are other ways to educate ppl. I for one think you knew what you were doing and did it anyway but I'll be polite about it the first time. So please do not do this again.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Well said Heisman, Im adding you to my buddy list. grin

Posted By: Gdogg

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:43 AM

Good for you Heisman, it's taken me years and still I'm not on the list.

Posted By: deuces

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Gdogg
Good for you Heisman, it's taken me years and still I'm not on the list.

What list (sorry... noob here)?

Posted By: Rob Robertson

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:49 AM

I don't scout for teal. They are here today gone tomorrow and more back the next day.

Posted By: Fat Cat

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 01:59 AM

I liked the video. This will be my first year duck hunting. I know absolutely nothing about it. I have about 50 decoys, a 12 gauge 1 duck call and some camo clothes and the willingness and resources to learn. You keep posting and doing your thing and I'll post pictures if I do any good this year!

Posted By: Aggieduck

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 02:09 AM

Oh geez, he has a duck call

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Aggieduck

Duck Commander???

Posted By: deuces

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Duks-R-Us
Originally Posted By: Aggieduck

Duck Commander???

Why you guys knocking him for having one call? whistle

Posted By: Jobst

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 02:03 PM

After reading this post I can truly say in no way does bickering and teasing help support our sport and pass it on to anyone.

Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Scouting For Teal - 08/18/12 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Jobst
After reading this post I can truly say in no way does bickering and teasing help support our sport and pass it on to anyone.

Amen to that! As bad as this post has been trolled and hyjacked I think we will just lock it with that final note.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum