Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth?

Posted By: blackbearcreek

Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/17/12 10:18 PM

I am looking for a good reputable day dove lease near Fort Worth. I found a lease last year but the guy running the lease had someone hunting every 20 yards. There were so many hunters you couldn't hit a bird for all the sky busting. If anyone knows of a good lease with a reasonable amount of hunters I would sure like to know about it.

I am interested in hunting more than just opening day so a season lease would work as well? I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/18/12 01:00 AM

There are a couple season leases on here, but be prepared to pony up. I haven't hunted them, so I can't comment on the success. Some others should reply hopefully

Posted By: WattDove

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/18/12 01:10 AM

100 miles to far?

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/18/12 02:41 AM

I was thinking about one county around Tarrant County. Denton, Wise, Parker, Johnson, Hood. Something in that range so I could make the drive and go hunting after I get off work.

Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/18/12 11:43 AM

Try jim walling
Krum area, 10 fields, 3000 acres

Posted By: Kooch

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/18/12 01:32 PM

I hunted fritchens tree farm on blue mound last year and it was awesome. I don't know who the outfitter was but I am sure you can call the tree farm and ask.

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/18/12 01:50 PM

Great I will check those leads out.

Posted By: assassinator

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/20/12 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: blackbearcreek
I was thinking about one county around Tarrant County. Denton, Wise, Parker, Johnson, Hood. Something in that range so I could make the drive and go hunting after I get off work.
I am looking for the same thing

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/20/12 08:52 PM

Let me know if you find anything good. It is not an easy find anymore with all the building going on.

Posted By: wal1809

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/20/12 09:43 PM

I have four openings south of y'all. Family hunt 12 hunters max on 3000 acres. I have a thread posted in the migratory section as well.

Posted By: Jeff Elder

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 08/20/12 11:08 PM

Cant help you on a season lease, but maybe the landowenr of the field I have posted for him in guides and outfitters could. Its just south of Decatur TX

Posted By: koray29

Re: Anyone know of any good dove day leases near Fort Worth? - 09/14/12 04:02 PM

my buds hunted pritchens treee farm last week i heard the did ok 10 birds
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum