Texas Hunting Forum

my trip to lake xin E TX

Posted By: Bryan D

my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/05/12 08:00 PM

me and the family rented a lake house for new years just to get away from civilization. it was a great trip, I planned on getting a little bird hunting on this lake with all the great reports from friends. I was in a great location to. Monday morning the wife said go and I jumped on it. not having anytime to really scout I picked out a good spot I saw the evening before. well as I walked out I met other lights, completly bummed out with not else knowing where to go I decided to stick it out. put all my gear on the bank and enjoyed a great sunrise across flooded timber. I will say you east Texas boys know how to get it done. I was highly impressed and loved the sound of the group calling in birds from all directions. watching large groups dive down with few returning to the skys. it really made my trip getting to just sit back and enjoy seeing duck hunting at it's finest, even not being part of it.

Posted By: Cody Malone

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/05/12 08:05 PM

Sounds like it was fun to watch!

Posted By: Lance2373

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/05/12 08:21 PM

You should of waited until right before legal and set up on top of them. Then you really would of been hunting east texas style

Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/06/12 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Lance2373
You should of waited until right before legal and set up on top of them. Then you really would of been hunting east texas style
Maybe from where your from buddy.... just a bunch of laid back people here.... JMO

Posted By: 8pointdrop

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/06/12 02:25 AM

Sometimes an honest "hello I'm not from around here got room for another "will get you along ways

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/06/12 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By: TxDuck24
Originally Posted By: Lance2373
Maybe from where your from buddy.... just a bunch of laid back people here.... JMO

Waller isn't exactly east texas buddy...

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/06/12 07:48 AM

Actually from Lufkin.... but my response still stands from earlier

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/06/12 07:50 AM

And Regardless of where someone is from, unless you know them you really shouldnt judge people.

Posted By: zippo

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/06/12 01:47 PM

And Regardless of where someone is from, unless you know them you really shouldnt judge people.

Unless there from Chicago/ Detroit them ppl are always mad not enough sun!

Re: my trip to lake xin E TX - 01/06/12 02:21 PM

Actually from Lufkin.... but my response still stands from earlier

As does my response. Apparently you can't/don't understand sarcasm one bit either. Its the internet buddy don't get your panties in a wad.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum