Texas Hunting Forum

WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman!

Posted By: KillemBoys

WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 12:47 AM

Met JJ today at Bass Pro and he helped me tune my call and gave our whole group some calling lessons! He went above and beyond and I really appreciate it!! Thanks for everything JJ!!!

Posted By: kdub

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 12:58 AM

Sweet, glad he hooked you up. up

Posted By: Guy

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 01:01 AM

JJ good folk plain and simple. up

Posted By: Greg

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Guy

personally... I think he is way overrated.

J/K
cheers

Posted By: muddyz

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 01:36 AM

Were you there late this afternoon with 3 others?

When I was there I watched him fix up this boys RNT call, put a new cork and tuned a new reed for it! Now if that ain't first class...

He helped me with my call and my buddy and I both with our calling.

If you don't go to any of JJ's published seminars I don't want to hear any complaints about you not being a good caller.

Thanks JJ and Josh for the help today. We really enjoyed telling lies with you!

Posted By: HardWired

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 01:50 AM

Darn Muddyz, I was one of those guys, could of got those quiver butts from ya, wish I would have known you were there.

And JJ is definitely top notch, thanks man.

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 03:21 AM

I told ya I was gonna be there! cool I didn't have your number, I had sent you mine. hammer

Which one were you? I was in the green shirt with the Browning hat on.

Posted By: Guy

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Greg
Originally Posted By: Guy

personally... I think he is way overrated.

J/K
cheers

Per the original post, I would say stuff like that he is underrated, and I’m not kidding. cheers

Posted By: kellygunner

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 04:32 AM

Damn I must have missed you guys today confused2, everybody must of showed up on saturday.

Kelly

Posted By: KillemBoys

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By: muddyz
Were you there late this afternoon with 3 others?

When I was there I watched him fix up this boys RNT call, put a new cork and tuned a new reed for it! Now if that ain't first class...

He helped me with my call and my buddy and I both with our calling.

If you don't go to any of JJ's published seminars I don't want to hear any complaints about you not being a good caller.

Thanks JJ and Josh for the help today. We really enjoyed telling lies with you!

Yeah that was me with the RNT call! I couldn't believe he helped the way that he did - like I said ABOVE AND BEYOND - definitely first class!

When we got in the truck we were all talking about what a great time it was! The season can't get here fast enough!!

Posted By: WhiskeyandMe

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 04:50 PM

Ya'll I really appreciate the nice words! smile

I enjoy helpin' guy's out that have the desire to better themselves...

Forgive me for 'not' rememberin' everyone's name as there was roughly 25-30 different guys off the THF that stopped by and said hello at one point or another over the course of two days...

But, KillemBoys, your group of buddies, were not bad callers at all to start with!! up I was pleasantly surprised when ya'll would put the call to your mouth and blow a few notes! smile

I feel that everyone that stopped by and talked with me and we worked on the calling, walked away a little better than when they started! smile

I want to reiterate, if you have any questions, (at all) please don't hesitate to pm or send me an e-mail! I really don't mind helpin' you out at all!

Heck if a couple of ya' want to load up the truck and come up here for an evening, I don't mind spendin' some time with ya'll either!

Once again, thanks for the nice words! smile

J.J.

Posted By: Blast

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/09/10 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: WhiskeyandMe
Ya'll I really appreciate the nice words! smile

I enjoy helpin' guy's out that have the desire to better themselves...

Forgive me for 'not' rememberin' everyone's name as there was roughly 25-30 different guys off the THF that stopped by and said hello at one point or another over the course of two days...

But, KillemBoys, your group of buddies, were not bad callers at all to start with!! up I was pleasantly surprised when ya'll would put the call to your mouth and blow a few notes! smile

I feel that everyone that stopped by and talked with me and we worked on the calling, walked away a little better than when they started! smile

I want to reiterate, if you have any questions, (at all) please don't hesitate to pm or send me an e-mail! I really don't mind helpin' you out at all!

Heck if a couple of ya' want to load up the truck and come up here for an evening, I don't mind spendin' some time with ya'll either!

Once again, thanks for the nice words! smile

J.J.

ok..........OK!!! I have had enough, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH J.J.?

Posted By: HardWired

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/10/10 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: muddyz
I told ya I was gonna be there! cool I didn't have your number, I had sent you mine. hammer

Which one were you? I was in the green shirt with the Browning hat on.

I was the handsome one in the green shirt that had to leave early. I forgot to bring your number with me.

Re: WhiskeyandMe Is a True Gentleman! - 08/10/10 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By: HardWired
I was the handsome one in the green shirt

Uh I didn't see anybody who would fit that description! grin

Thanks again JJ

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum