Texas Hunting Forum

Trijicon Customer Service

Posted By: Tbar

Trijicon Customer Service - 03/22/24 03:53 PM

I damaged one of the knobs on an early model IR Hunter MK III 60m and called Steve at Trijicon to see if a replacement was available. This was a unit originally sold by Ultimate Night Vision in 2016. Within 48 hours Steve had a new one coming to me at n/c(the package actually contained two). Kudos to the Trijicon team for their customer service.
Posted By: Korean Redneck

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/01/24 12:41 PM

Never needed to call customer before but I glad to hear this story. I am a Trijicon fanboy.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/01/24 06:34 PM

Well, you did better than I did. I needed a replacement cap for my IR Patrol and they wanted me to send in the whole scope so that they could screw on a battery cap. After about 3 weeks of back and forth phone calls and speaking with different reps and 2 supervisors, they finally decided it was okay if I installed the battery cap myself and sent it to me. This was probably 3 years ago.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/01/24 09:13 PM

Their Ten-Mile is tempting
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/02/24 11:29 PM

That's good "old fashioned" customer service. Rare these days.
Posted By: Wilson Combat

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/08/24 09:33 PM

I've only Trijicon's CS once and I've got several of their scopes, but they took really good care of me.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/14/24 06:09 PM

If you like Trijicon's customer service...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/14/24 08:11 PM

I’ve been using Trijicon products for 30 years and never had to contact their CS. Good to know they took care of you.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/15/24 02:55 PM

I sent a scope back to leupold on 3rd. Havent heard a peep. Trijicon or Maven will most likely be the replacement
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/15/24 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
...or Maven will most likely be the replacement

I believe you already have a Maven product, yes? If so, I guess you like it enough to entertain possibly adding more.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/15/24 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mickey Moose

I believe you already have a Maven product, yes? If so, I guess you like it enough to entertain possibly adding more.

yes, rolled pair of bino on tripod off a cliff, broke the focus wheel and bent the barrel edges and they sent me a new one in less then 7 days if I remember correctly.

this is my daughters gun, most of Maven’s better scopes are FF. I not sure how she would do with FR but her eyes are much better than mine. I may just get her a 2-10x40 SPF NXS. Rifle gets dragged every where. Horse back, SxS etc
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/15/24 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mickey Moose

yes, rolled pair of bino on tripod off a cliff, broke the focus wheel and bent the barrel edges and they sent me a new one in less then 7 days if I remember correctly.

this is my daughters gun, most of Maven’s better scopes are FF. I not sure how she would do with FR but her eyes are much better than mine. I may just get her a 2-10x40 SPF NXS. Rifle gets dragged every where. Horse back, SxS etc

The way you break chit, you would've made a good Fireman.

Yes, get her that 2-10 X 40 NXS. She will be able to use it the rest of her life.
Posted By: Kraken

Re: Trijicon Customer Service - 04/19/24 04:15 AM

I have had great experiences with multiple Trijicon scopes.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum