Texas Hunting Forum

AGM Adder Thermal scope

Posted By: pegasaurus

AGM Adder Thermal scope - 11/09/22 01:52 AM

Anyone have any experience with AGM scopes or the new Adder scope in particular?

Looking at the AGM Adder TS35-640 Thermal. Can’t find the TS50-640.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: AGM Adder Thermal scope - 11/09/22 05:26 AM

I have the rattler 35-384 clip on, and, very contrary to popular wisdom, am very happy with it. For the terrain I hunt, it does a great job.
Posted By: Jhop

Re: AGM Adder Thermal scope - 11/10/22 02:29 AM

I bought a Adder TS 35-384 a couple weeks ago. Still getting used to it. It's pretty good for the price point. The internal rechargeable battery, video/audio recording is a nice feature. It's on the heavy side but worth it not to have the cables and external battery pack getting in the way. You can set it up to record automatically, with a push of a button or in both modes at the same time.
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: AGM Adder Thermal scope - 11/10/22 05:23 AM

It's a nice scope for the money and included American Defense QD mount is a nice bonus. We've reviewed the Adder 384 optics on our podcast but haven't had time to get to the 640 models. We've hunted with and tested the 640's extensively, so feel free to give us a call if you'd like to discuss it and it's competitors.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: AGM Adder Thermal scope - 11/10/22 02:56 PM

Sooo.. I reached out to AGM to ask about caliber rating for the Adder scopes. I could
Not find any info about recoil rating anywhere for Rattler or Adder scopes.

This is their reply.

Thanks so much for your email!

Our thermals are rated up to .308 for the Rattler/Adder.

If you need a place to purchase I have attached Felix from Night Vision Guys here in this email with the link below to get you the best price possible. Please let me know if and how I can further assist you.

www.nightvisionguys.com

Thank you
Sincerely,
Alec Bocarius
Sales Account Manager
AGM Global Vision
Cell: 925-446-0750
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: AGM Adder Thermal scope - 11/10/22 11:12 PM

Nightvision guys are supposed to be good, but Jason with Outdoor Legacy is right here and is also very good.
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: AGM Adder Thermal scope - 11/11/22 10:33 PM

Thank you DNS, much appreciated.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum