Texas Hunting Forum

+++Nikon Customer Service+++

Posted By: 5Redman8

+++Nikon Customer Service+++ - 06/02/18 02:16 AM

Two different stories about their customer service....

Several years ago I dropped my ATB binocs off my 4 wheeler and drove onlcer them. Called Nikon and explained it was completely my fault and I was just hoping they could repair them at a cost to me. Instead, they sent me a brand new pair.

Last month, I was stretching the legs of my 30-06 and decided to dial in windage into my 15-20 year old Nikon tactical(that I bought second-hand)....I usually just hold for wind. Well my windage knob was difficult and gritty while turning.

Called Nikon and they said to send it in. In the meantime I asked what to replace it with and Bart Hege from here on THF PMed me about the repair. He communicated with Nikon and they sent me their top of the line scope as a replacement.

Their warranty is why I stick with Nikon.
Posted By: Bart H

Re: +++Nikon Customer Service+++ - 06/02/18 03:05 PM

Glad I could help you out! Thank you for the mention!
bart
Posted By: rogerh

Re: +++Nikon Customer Service+++ - 06/02/18 09:12 PM

I've always had good results from Nikon.
Posted By: Amarillo.Hunter

Re: +++Nikon Customer Service+++ - 06/02/18 11:29 PM

Glad you had experienced great customer service.

The only time I sent something into Nikon (range finder), I received an email that told me that they were out of warranty, and well basically tough dog doo.

Was not impressed and they have not and will not receive any of my business now or in the future.
Posted By: patriot07

Re: +++Nikon Customer Service+++ - 06/07/18 03:31 AM

Nikon's DSLR customer service is quite good. Never used their sport optics CS, but it doesn't surprise me to hear stories like this.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum